Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her extensions in that video look shocking. I get it’s hard to blend short hair with long extensions but they look so bad. Does not make me wanna buy that brush. It all looks absolutely fried.
Yeah that was not a good advert for that brush, personally I think hair extensions with short hair like hers only look good when curled as it hides the join so much better. The brush just looks like too much work for very little benefit and still really frizzy

Reactions: 2
Yeah that was not a good advert for that brush, personally I think hair extensions with short hair like hers only look good when curled as it hides the join so much better. The brush just looks like too much work for very little benefit and still really frizzy
Yes.
My natural hair is the same length as hers and I want extensions however I don't have the time to both straighten and then wave my hair (my natural hair doesn't do waves well it needs to be straightened first) and it'll look tit otherwise.

You could see her natural hair under the extensions.

Reactions: 2
Yes.
My natural hair is the same length as hers and I want extensions however I don't have the time to both straighten and then wave my hair (my natural hair doesn't do waves well it needs to be straightened first) and it'll look tit otherwise.

You could see her natural hair under the extensions.
Why don’t you try a weave? Not much of the natural hair is left out so therefore you won’t need to straighten / curl your natural hair. You’d only need to do the top :)

Reactions: 1
Hope she’s lost her job & now has to sell her house and the scab on her lip is from picking it cause she’s off her tits on heroin & her life is circling the pan.

Shes honestly a vile human & couldn’t be more deserving of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think its a cold sore that she's picked at so its scabbed over 🤮
She looks ill ! Infact hasn't she been constantly unwell for months? Perhaps this explains the weight loss ? Which is one of the most unhealthy ways to loose weight!

Reactions: 3
What a bleep!!
Begging people to watcher her reels but Instagram is “just for fun” 🙃😂

She’s actively telling people to unfollow her if they’re bored of her but she’ll be on Instagram moaning that her follower count is going down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
pahahah was gonna post this too.

We can't say it enough but so RUDE! duck off about unfollow if you're bored, it's fun to watch you beg hen
She's so thick she doesn't even realise that this is why noone interacts. She's so bleeping rude. I would laugh if she has a mass unfollowing because no doubt that will induce a rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m staying & ignoring alllll her posts, just up duck to her engagement levels 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gonna put this into perspective now…
I earn just over £1100 a month working 12 hour shifts looking after people in their final days of life. Some days I witness things that no one in their lifetime will ever witness.
This rude twit gets paid this much just to post a story about some shite ‘Levva troozers’
I wish this whole influencer tit would just end now, sick of it all. I’m unfollowing

• Heart
Reactions: 23