Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not known about her for long. That house!! The decor is shocking. Does she put themed prints up in her living room cos it’s nearly Christmas? duck me. Who could be arsed. Also, how tacky is it.

So so sick of her attitude when people mention weight. She literally made her account based on her size/figure. Loves the attention she gets for pics in her underwear but has a chip on her shoulder about people mentioning weight loss? Make your mind up Hun.

Reactions: 7
I did not realise they had so many rooms! I wonder if they will get the asking price, seems steep to me for a bungalow but I don't know house prices in Fife.
I wonder where she's moving to.

Reactions: 2
I’d say the price is right for the area and size of house, and the house prices have went up a lot since last year, most homes I know have went for over the asking price 😊 BUT the decor lets it down, you’d have to redecorate everywhere, as it’s very much her taste 🤮

Reactions: 6
They just spent what seemed like a lot of money getting their garden done a few months back and she’s always talked about how the house being the dream so something must’ve changed circumstances wise for it to be now on the market. May be wrong and it be a planned thing but it’s personally not a process I’d be wanting to go into at this time of year if I was planning to move out of choice.

Reactions: 5
I think it was her dream home, not dream area - I think they moved there because it is close to his work? I don’t think she has many friends or family etc in fife, and the village she is in is kind of out the way a bit. But I totally agree, why this time of year? Definitely wouldn’t want to go through that voluntarily, And her disappearance for a few weeks not that long ago would indicate something has happened, that’s kind of forced the move? I’m just a nosey cow, and want to know what! 😂 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she actually has been sacked? There has been a huge increase in the number of ads she’s been doing lately and with the begging for engagement it sounds like she’s relying on them for income? The stress of losing your job, worrying about paying your mortgage and then having to sell your house could also be the reason she’s lost so much weight over the last couple of months?
I was thinking the same !
They just spent what seemed like a lot of money getting their garden done a few months back and she’s always talked about how the house being the dream so something must’ve changed circumstances wise for it to be now on the market. May be wrong and it be a planned thing but it’s personally not a process I’d be wanting to go into at this time of year if I was planning to move out of choice.
im sure she said it was her “forever home” at one point..

Reactions: 3
I see she’s now shared a story about her house being up for sale, I wonder if we ever get a reason for it. Seems strange that they decorated so many rooms this year to suit there taste before deciding to sell

I see she’s now shared a story about her house being up for sale, I wonder if we ever get a reason for it. Seems strange that they decorated so many rooms this year to suit there taste before deciding to sell
wonder if she had read here and decided to share. I wouldn’t personally share on social media if I was moving house until I was fully moved in to the next one, but everyone is different of course

Reactions: 4
Her extensions in that video look shocking. I get it’s hard to blend short hair with long extensions but they look so bad. Does not make me wanna buy that brush. It all looks absolutely fried.