Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still with what’s his face? She shared that tik tok the other day about cheating 🤷🏼‍♀️
she was cuddling that god awful cushion of his face on Insta stories the other week but you never know things could’ve changed from then.

Reactions: 2
Personally I thought her body looked just as good before, but she just dressed in clothes that were far too small for her, which made her look awful.

Reactions: 4
CURVY Luce: Don’t comment on my weight it doesn’t define me

Also CurVyLuCe: guys I’m wearing a size 14 I’m all these clothes I’m flouncing around in for reels and shills and that while showing my entire bod and buzzin off flame comments and witches up my puss puss saying how amaaaaaze I am BUT only if you DON’T specifically mention my weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she actually has been sacked? There has been a huge increase in the number of ads she’s been doing lately and with the begging for engagement it sounds like she’s relying on them for income? The stress of losing your job, worrying about paying your mortgage and then having to sell your house could also be the reason she’s lost so much weight over the last couple of months?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she actually has been sacked? There has been a huge increase in the number of ads she’s been doing lately and with the begging for engagement it sounds like she’s relying on them for income? The stress of losing your job, worrying about paying your mortgage and then having to sell your house could also be the reason she’s lost so much weight over the last couple of months?
Well if that’s the case it couldn’t happen to a nicer person. She’s such a bleep. The ugliness shines through even after her weight loss. Maybe he’s not cutting as much hair either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did she / does she do for a job ? I can’t remember

Reactions: 1
BNP ROOM 💀😭😂
The decor is certainly not to my taste anyway, and the amount of TVs for two people is quite concerning 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Or she's decided now she's a size 14 , which she never mentions 🥱, that she's going to enter into the already saturated ( with far nicer and way more attractive women than her!) midsize influencerhun team!

Reactions: 2
Someone please ring the estate agent and ask why the sellers are moving/is there a chain 🤣🤣 I’m at work until 10 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5