Curvyluce #4 her personality is vile and she is constantly in denial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed her for a while!! Back when she was on slimming world she seem to be genuine but now 😱 she’s something else she’s clearly lost a lot of weight! But doesn’t want anyone to comment when her older followers were following her journey ! Insane!

Reactions: 7
There's not a diet in the world that can change what a vile human she is or fix those saggy implants!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she definitely has lost weight I don’t know why she doesent just say thanks instead of the constant fake positivity replies 🙄 she’s still an absolute cock-end though!

Reactions: 6
I genuinely get what she means about people commenting "wow you look great, so much weight loss" etc, it's downright rude. Even if some people don't mean it in that way, it's still basically saying 'you looked horrible when you were fat'. She's clearly stopped associating her weight with how she looks, which is great but she needs to understand not everyone on the internet is there yet. So no need to be a bleep.
Also I don't know why she's positioning this as a women's issue, yes women get fat-shamed A LOT but if an overweight man posted like her and then lost weight, people would still comment because people always like to comment about weight.

I totally get her point about the constant mention of weight loss but omg she's so bleeping rude about it. Her attitude stinks and I don't know how she doesn't see that. Also I think she should change her username then.

Reactions: 11
It would make more sense if she hadn’t actually started as a SW account and literally called herself ‘curvyluce’ it’s obvious people are going to associate that with weight loss, and she used to put her meals on, say that she’d rejoined SW etc, so people will mention her weight, that’s pretty obvious I’d say.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she doesn’t just talk about it? She started off as a weight-loss page, it’s where the majority of her following comes form. She set up a bleeping cooking page! People are going to comment on it! She said in her stories before she’s been cutting down on crap food so she’s actively wanting to lose weight. Makes me wonder if the passive aggressiveness and the refusal to talk about it is because she’s been applying other methods to help her lose weight 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 13
I genuinely get what she means about people commenting "wow you look great, so much weight loss" etc, it's downright rude. Even if some people don't mean it in that way, it's still basically saying 'you looked horrible when you were fat'. She's clearly stopped associating her weight with how she looks, which is great but she needs to understand not everyone on the internet is there yet. So no need to be a bleep.
Also I don't know why she's positioning this as a women's issue, yes women get fat-shamed A LOT but if an overweight man posted like her and then lost weight, people would still comment because people always like to comment about weight.

I totally get her point about the constant mention of weight loss but omg she's so bleeping rude about it. Her attitude stinks and I don't know how she doesn't see that. Also I think she should change her username then.
But she's also loving the attention!!

And imo she looks bloody awful! Yes she may well be thinner but she doesn't look healthy or well ....

soooo well done on the weight loss Angel ( no one really gives a tit about it tbh !) but how about you now sort your health out, those nasty teeth and that really really repugnant attitude!!

Reactions: 5
You can tell she’s lost a fair bit too, she doesent have the flabby arms anymore. and seems to have been in a short space of time. I reckon she’s not saying what she did because it’s something she know people won’t approve of.. shakes/pills etc maybe?

Reactions: 6
You can tell she’s lost a fair bit too, she doesent have the flabby arms anymore. and seems to have been in a short space of time. I reckon she’s not saying what she did because it’s something she know people won’t approve of.. shakes/pills etc maybe?
I reckon gastric band🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh it looks like someone's house is for sale. I wonder if she has been sacked...
I was literally coming on here, after seeing the latest Chelsea Peers ad, to say I wonder if she has given to her job to go full time influencer?

Reactions: 1