Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, I just can’t let this go...THE BREAST PADS 😂😂😂 Luce, no just no.

also, in the group pic on her story it looks like she’s taken it off and is just in her shirt (which is actually quite nice, lord help me)
I thought the same and hoped that be the case 😂

Reactions: 3
It looks like one of those braces they give you when you fracture your spine and you have to wear over your clothes 🥴 Don't even get me started on the cups showing through it
Plus...this picture is filtered to duck. Shame she didn't edit her roots
B5082ADA-02EA-4348-B64A-557F0DE88F54.jpeg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
SHE. IS. SO. bleeping. WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, I just can’t let this go...THE BREAST PADS 😂😂😂 Luce, no just no.

also, in the group pic on her story it looks like she’s taken it off and is just in her shirt (which is actually quite nice, lord help me)
Saw that haha.
Also wondered if she smoked as the pack of cigarettes is in front of her in that pic.

Reactions: 2
So she’s been gifted Mac makeup, this is the girl who uses primark make up and still has no idea how to apply it! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So she’s been gifted Mac makeup, this is the girl who uses primark make up and still has no idea how to apply it! 😡
Just had that exact same thought !! Wasted on her !! Also, such an ungrateful tone - i don't really wear Lipgloss. But i'll still take the freebie aNgEls :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was watching the Primark "How I do my makeup" video earlier and then saw these MAC stories.
How many times does she want to say she is excited?

Reactions: 2
Reading the comments here and then actually seeing the outfit … it’s so much worse than I imagined 🤣🤣 it’s like when you try on something in a shop but can’t be bothered getting undressed in the changing room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had that exact same thought !! Wasted on her !! Also, such an ungrateful tone - i don't really wear Lipgloss. But i'll still take the freebie aNgEls :rolleyes:
Ugh! People like her annoy the tit out of me! Most people can't afford stuff like that. Lord knows why Mac would send such a obnoxious drunktard such nice stuff!

Reactions: 5
Hwr complaining that her Instagram is not a weight loss account is laughable. She literally spoke openly about weight loss and wanted to do that cooking thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hwr complaining that her Instagram is not a weight loss account is laughable. She literally spoke openly about weight loss and wanted to do that cooking thing.
Yeah she literally did a poll lol and asked people about slimming world and then did live videos COOKING WITH LUCY on healthy meals etc. She's unbelievable. I'm so annoyed she got gifted some beautiful makeup! Thr way she speaks to people shows she doesn't deserve it. I won't be buying it. Even though I love it lol

Reactions: 3
Never mind telling people to fix their mindset - fix your attitude you Gobby Cow !!

These people that she speaks to like tit, are the people who allow her to make money from her account & be gifted these items!

I think she might be one of the vilest people I have ever come across. She’s poisonous & clearly deeply unhappy & troubled. Oozes out of her.

Reactions: 14
I’m so tempted to message her and say hi, you look really tit in that photo. Perhaps you need to start looking after yourself more! I wonder what she would say to that because she clearly can’t take a compliment so she’d maybe prefer a rude message instead 🤷‍♀️ ungrateful cow!

I was watching the Primark "How I do my makeup" video earlier and then saw these MAC stories.
How many times does she want to say she is excited?
do you mean she’s exciteeeeeed! Hate the way she speaks. No offence to anyone else, she just winds me up so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an absolute cretin. She needs a reality check. Her account is literally CURVY Luce. She posts about exercise. She’s said she’s at her HaPpY wEiGhT now after losing weight. She is a rancid bastard.

Reactions: 9
Like when the person said "you look great just" now could mean you literally look great...not meaning anything by it. Some people say just now as a figure of speech. Lucy has a complex and is paranoid and horrible! JUST SAY THANK YOU LUCY. IT'S A COMPLIMENT. END OF. If she reads on here and I'm sure she does....stop being horrible to your followers. They are being kind to you.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.