Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit was horrendous.. and apparently it’s new from plt! Her friends looked lovely and then there’s her who just stepped out of the 60s

Reactions: 2
Has she lost her job ??
She doesn’t work Mondays, she works a condensed week. Although given that a condensed week is working longer hours on the other four days to ensure full time commitment, I have no idea how seeing’s as she’s always off.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t work Mondays, she works a condensed week. Although given that a condensed week is working longer hours on the other four days to ensure full time commitment, I have no idea how seeing’s as she’s always off.
She always goes out of office on a Thursday afternoon I thought and doesn't work Fridays? God who knows ! She's never in work it seems !

She used to have every Monday off for sure, maybe she’s, changed it to a Friday. Whatever day it is officially, she’s never working 😂 in my old job we got 32 days annual leave a year which is loads and I still couldn’t have been off as frequently as she is.

Reactions: 4
She posted she was wearing that leopard print jumpsuit all day but then posted a pic of her new nails and also the selfie with the dog in a different outfit 🙄 make your mind up babe

Reactions: 1
Why has she posted asking for “recommendations” for eating out in Dundee? She’s spends half her time in Dundee shopping and eating out! Last week for example when her and her nips went out for tea. Is that insta post code for begging for freebies?? 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.