Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her weight will go up again...I mean it might go down a lot as well but it will always go up and down. I don't get her problem with people asking.
This is the problem... cos she knows it will go back up given her lifestyle. Don’t get me wrong I also drink probably too much (but I have a stressful job so that’s my excuse) and love a lash on the town more than most people but I do also ensure I have at least 3-4 teetotal nights a week to keep a balance.

Reactions: 3
Oh so apparently we should have stopped following her 2 years ago when she ceased being a weightloss account.... Erm, what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what is her content then?

Being a chavvy, torpedo nips, binge drinking vile bleeping obnoxious beg? Needs to be told some home truths this one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh angel... this is not a good look for you! 😂 I would seriously be asking for my money back if someone done that to my hair! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Your glasses, teeth and hair are ageing you about 40 years too....
In one of the photos her roots and the top of her hair are silver and the underside is YELLOW 🤢

She looks awful and in the 3rd picture Ross looks like he wants to get away from her 🤣🤣🤣

Just seen those pics on Insta, she looks SO old. She legit looks like an older woman who has poor taste and tries to look young. So odd seeing her pics and knowing she's in her twenties when she looks about 3 decades older.
Ross is also grim. Ew

Reactions: 4
Who in their right mind wears a white shirt for a greasy meal & drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️ She looks ridiculous and honestly wtf is he wearing.
Embarrassing

Oh angel... this is not a good look for you! 😂 I would seriously be asking for my money back if someone done that to my hair! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Your glasses, teeth and hair are ageing you about 40 years too....
She really is very unattractive isn't she 🤓

Reactions: 2
Horrific!!
Absolutely horrific!
Sorry angel but 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What have you done!!
You once again look nothing like your selfies!
You look like your partners mum!
Certainly don’t look sexy or remotely nice as you always portray that you are
Just bleeping no 🤢🤢🤢🤢

That “dress” just reminds me of a white body puff you use to shower ! And she shouldn’t be wearing anything that short !! Why is she allergic to trousers 🤦🏻‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That “dress” just reminds me of a white body puff you use to shower ! And she shouldn’t be wearing anything that short !! Why is she allergic to trousers 🤦🏻‍♀️😩
So she can get her Netflix tat legs out.
That’ll do donkey, that’ll do. She’s the bleeping DONKEY!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how short that dress/shirt thing shes wearing is... I’d be embarrassed if my friend turned up wearing that😳 surely if she moves an inch you can see her knickers?

that outfit is horrendous.. why does the scruff not say to her actually love you look awful, can you change.. she doesent mind being rude to others so surely it’s fine if the love of her life (other than the dog) is honest with her and tells her she looks a state.

Those bleeping jeans! Are they the only ones she wears? They just stink, they never seem to be off her body!! And those stripper shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.