Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's actually foul. I can't get over how much she doesn't see what a contradiction she is. Curvy luce doesn't like talking about her weight... okay angel.

Reactions: 7
Is she ok? The majority of her followers are there because she was a WEIGHT LOSS ACCOUNT. So she kicks off about people commenting on her weight, then asks the same followers for an asos code. Piss off you fruit loop. She is so rude its unreal.

Reactions: 8
A day of cleaning the house, so no work again. She must be off sick or have been fired, no one has that much annual leave!!

Reactions: 6
This “diet culture” thing pisses me off. Yes, if you see it as a diet then yes you will fail. If you see it as a change in lifestyle then you will succeed. I’m pissed off at all these fat instahuns saying dieting is tit. Eating correctly and not drinking excessively and also moving more will improve your health and your mind too. Lucy, dieting hasn’t fucked up your mindset, your terrible attitude has done that already!

Reactions: 5
I’ve honestly never seen anyone more orange than her. Other than that time I went to Wonka’s Chocolate Factory.

dare someone to ask her how she’s lost weight again. Haha. She needs to stop being so triggered by that. It was all she went on about for years. Don’t try and take the moral high ground now…

Reactions: 9
“Much deserved mini break” Lucy is never at work and her scraggy boyfriends only just restarted after lockdown. 😂 witch wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked her in the face

Reactions: 9
I’ve honestly never seen anyone more orange than her. Other than that time I went to Wonka’s Chocolate Factory.

dare someone to ask her how she’s lost weight again. Haha. She needs to stop being so triggered by that. It was all she went on about for years. Don’t try and take the moral high ground now…
Her weight will go up again...I mean it might go down a lot as well but it will always go up and down. I don't get her problem with people asking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.