Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to say this 😂 why on earth has she put that white top over the shirt. Does not look good at all
Agree, looks awful! I think she tries far too hard to be ‘trendy’ and it shows

Reactions: 7
Erm... what is she wearing? 👀
Without the corset she would look lovely
It looks like a bandage! You can see the breast pads!! It is not designed to go over anything. Tragic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Came on to say this 😂 why on earth has she put that white top over the shirt. Does not look good at all
Honestly why wear it over a shirt? I mean if you are gonna wear it over a shirt maybe a plain coloured shirt but would look stunning without it

Reactions: 3
Wow, last week she didn’t wear a bra this week she’s worn a corset over a shirt. Does someone need to give her instructions on how to wear clothes properly. She has made what would have been a nice outfit into a fashion faux pas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There you go...
This is a joke right? 🤣 when you where all saying corset i was thinking the way perri from little mix wore hers a couple of years ago.... (when it was trendy) but what the duck is that 🙈 scundered for her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It looks like one of those braces they give you when you fracture your spine and you have to wear over your clothes 🥴 Don't even get me started on the cups showing through it
Plus...this picture is filtered to duck. Shame she didn't edit her roots

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry, I just can’t let this go...THE BREAST PADS 😂😂😂 Luce, no just no.

also, in the group pic on her story it looks like she’s taken it off and is just in her shirt (which is actually quite nice, lord help me)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.