Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never use links for any of the instawankers. I refuse to encourage their behaviour by helping them earn. If an item they're swiping up on is something I like. I just search it and buy directly. I don't even care how petty it is 😂
Same. I’m not funding her daily and weekend antics 👃🏻

Reactions: 5
bleeping EYE ROLL

Does she want to shove it down our throats anymore that she’s sooooo bleeping HaPpy 😵💫 Look, I am all for living your best life unapologetically. But generally, when people bang on about how much they love their other halves, how lucky they are and how unbeeeeelievably happy they are, it’s usually the complete opposite. You know the ones, streams of gushing posts about how amazing their relationship is all over socials and next thing, they’re splitsville. Not saying that’s Lucy and Ross but the whole ‘I’m so bleeping happy I’m shitting glitter’ thing doesn’t wash with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
bleeping EYE ROLL

Does she want to shove it down our throats anymore that she’s sooooo bleeping HaPpy 😵💫 Look, I am all for living your best life unapologetically. But generally, when people bang on about how much they love their other halves, how lucky they are and how unbeeeeelievably happy they are, it’s usually the complete opposite. You know the ones, streams of gushing posts about how amazing their relationship is all over socials and next thing, they’re splitsville. Not saying that’s Lucy and Ross but the whole ‘I’m so bleeping happy I’m shitting glitter’ thing doesn’t wash with me.
It’s sickening 😂 she literally portrays her whole life on insta and tries to make it seem so perfect ..

Reactions: 2
bleeping EYE ROLL

Curvyontherockswithsweatyrancidross

• Haha
Her foundation colour is driving me insane, it’s both yellow and grey at the same time whilst also being three shades lighter than her neck and chest.

Definitely overreacting 👍🏽
Ok good, just something I seen on TikTok! I’ll just stick with my initial comment which was going to compare her to big bird and ask why she needs to filter her teeth to make them that white and even more noticeable 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So glad! Will teach me to read too much into things! 😂 I mean I still think they’re a pair of absolute cunts, but at least they’re not racist, or not openly so anyway!

Reactions: 1
How is she getting gifted ITS clothes when she absolutely slates them for their sizing all the time.

Yeah that could genuinely be a 60+ year old woman from that pic.

Probs the gear tbf. Can't be good for the skin.

Reactions: 3
7A108687-C1EB-4BCE-BFCD-60CA219EF80B.jpeg

My granny doesn’t have that many wrinkles on her lips 🥴 someone get this gal some lip balm

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me! The state of her skin. She looks wrinkly and dry. She needs to take better care of her skin.
Hah I was just going to post this picture! Her skin reminds me of my grandmas haha. And her lips omg!!! She needs some blistex haha! Also that colour hair with her skin makes her look so much older!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hah I was just going to post this picture! Her skin reminds me of my grandmas haha. And her lips omg!!! She needs some blistex haha! Also that colour hair with her skin makes her look so much older!
Literally! You would not think this was a 20 something year old woman from this picture. Her lips are dryer than a nun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.