Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wearing a size 18 (which fits) but a size 14 would have fit me…..
No it wouldn’t Angel. It’s primark, everyone knows the sizing there is shite. Thought you were a BO-PO account & your number on the scales or the size of your clothes didn’t define you or deem your worth ?!! But you are constantly trying to squeeze into smaller sizes, which means that yes, your size matters to you. That’s fine Dolly, most woman feel like that, but we’re not lying about it on the Internet !!

Reactions: 8
Her toe nails always look like they are severely bitten or picked at. Always really wonky and low down as if they are bitten finger nails.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve seen the viral post before about this sort of ‘stain’ being normal and perhaps it is but I’d still not wear these undies on my IG 😳
Is that stain not usually on the inside? As in its usual discharge from from vagina?

I've never seen a stain like that on the outside.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.