Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me! The state of her skin. She looks wrinkly and dry. She needs to take better care of her skin.
can always count on this thread. Saw this earlier and I was horrified. Lips look horrible, skin looks damaged. Didn't even realise the snitch necklace was meant to be the focal point, so distracted by everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can always count on this thread. Saw this earlier and I was horrified. Lips look horrible, skin looks damaged. Didn't even realise the snitch necklace was meant to be the focal point, so distracted by everything else!
Same! Her skin and lips look awful! I think she spends ALOT of time under sun beds!

Reactions: 1
Bumming in the style AGAIN but slated them way back when for dodgy sizes and refunds 😷
I thought exactly this! She did a whole series of stories last year on how awful they were, how she’d never order from them again etc!

Also appears not to be working today… shocker.

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s OBSESSED with telling people how happy she is….. makes me think she’s not really. Also she gets butterflies when she looks at Ross? Maybe your glasses don’t work luv lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow she’s OBSESSED with telling people how happy she is….. makes me think she’s not really. Also she gets butterflies when she looks at Ross? Maybe your glasses don’t work luv lol
It seems like she is trying to prove how happy she is. To each their own and I know we all have different tastes but he gives me the creeps. He looks so grubby.

Reactions: 1
No one is that happy all of the time. People post only what they want you to see on Instagram. Keeping up the pretence must be hard

Reactions: 2
The “I got an 18 so they are over sized” dungarees are not oversized at all?! They literally fit. I guess when your wardrobe is full of tight, Lycra that gives you a camel toe, something that isn’t sprayed on IS oversized?

Also, did she go to the hairdresser for a wash and set as her colour and roots are exactly the same. Lols at her putting on her red lippy and doing a reel when everyone is just looking at it thinking “erm what did you have done exactly”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.