Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t worn a bra for 5 years and they have barely moved…this is so wrong. She’s gained weight and they are saggy as duck. Even if you have a lift, it’s recommended to wear a bra to ensure they don’t sag. Worth the money then Luce

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t worn a bra for 5 years and they have barely moved…this is so wrong. She’s gained weight and they are saggy as duck. Even if you have a lift, it’s recommended to wear a bra to ensure they don’t sag. Worth the money then Luce
She says don't judge and leave people alone while making a bitchy, judgy comment about those who wear bras. Whoever told her they are not drooping is a liar.

Reactions: 7
She looks loads thinner than a few months ago. Not allowed to say that to her though because she’ll tit down your neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her fashion sense has a lot to be desired. She looks like that woman from Gimme gimme gimme

Her fashion sense has a lot to be desired. She looks like that woman from Gimme gimme gimme

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She actually looked really good in the black outfit with the boots and then terrible in that denim cardigan thing with pink wellies 😩

Reactions: 3
She looked pretty decent on those pics last night And now tonight she looks so awful In that baby grow and hideous pink boots

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget how different she looks when some else takes the photo! That’s the problem with these influencers
Totally. I used to follow and she works in my work and I saw her once and had to double take as she is miles bigger than her photos made her look. She worked at the time in a security role (she’s pretty junior) but was posting photos in our work toilets with her lanyard round her neck. That was how I spotted she worked in same building 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally. I used to follow and she works in my work and I saw her once and had to double take as she is miles bigger than her photos made her look. She worked at the time in a security role (she’s pretty junior) but was posting photos in our work toilets with her lanyard round her neck. That was how I spotted she worked in same building 🙈
I was the same!! Thought I recognise those toilets then it clicked 🙈

Reactions: 3
That’s mental!! What do people at work think of her? At my place everyone pretty much has some kind of reputation 😂 . If someone at work had an Instagram like hers it would be all anyone would ever talk about about.

Reactions: 1
She's being a salty witch again on her latest stories. She is SO rude to everyone, she was either dragged up with no manners or has mad a conscious adult decision to be a c**t !!

We know you read here, THIS IS WHY YOUR ENGAGEMENT IS POOR !!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.