Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate to be a proper ‘influencer’. It’s like she’s studied all the poses and content that an influencer should have in ‘influencers for dummies’ book or something lol. Be original *eyeroll*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain his hairstyle to me? Looks like Susan is growing out her blunt bob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do folk follow this lassie?? And why do people bother commenting? She’s so bloody rude! Someone asked where her dress was from, her reply, ASOS, sold out! I mean could she be any more rude?? 😡 she wants to be an influencer but doesn’t want any interaction unless it’s likes and reposts! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain his hairstyle to me? Looks like Susan is growing out her blunt bob.
Yeah Susan Boyle

He's rough and for a barber to have that haircut is even worse. You'd hardly be queuing up to sit in his chair with him looking like that would you 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Curvyloosechebs is lurking and liking photos. Self care? I think she needs to be more self aware.

Reactions: 6
Here she goes “ask me anything” - where she will write a sarky comment and make people feel bad for asking her a question .. even though that’s what she wants 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
“I’ve just been to London, ask me anything about my trip to London”… “Can you recommend a hotel?”… “Not really.” 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Omg that emphasising the "s" she does when showing clothes and putting on a shy girly voice. What is that? Notice she had Quinn on the drive today for the workout. Reading here much?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.