Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20210701_182323.jpg

I didn't think we were to talk about weight / loosing weight /dieting.

bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 9
This calling folk “dolly” and angel really winds me up. It’s so passive aggressive! It’s like she’s trying to be nice but is really struggling. I just think she’s a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 8
I really had to stop myself.

edit: I recall her absolutely SLATING in the style during covid about their delivery and refunds and calling them the worst company ever ?! Now they are one of her favourites 😂😩

oh luce, dolly you need have a good memory xo
It’s because she’s working with them now - she’s always getting freebies from the Lorna Luxe range

Reactions: 2
Perky?!? She has to be blind! They always look like they're drooping to me 🤣
I don’t get why she wouldn’t wear bras… surely she’d want to protect the uplift she felt she needed in her mid 20s? I have a good set, they’re perky, but I wear a good bra day to day so the times I can’t wear a bra (like with my wedding dress) I don’t need to. It makes no sense to me… they’ll be down by her stomach again by the time she’s 35

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she wouldn’t wear bras… surely she’d want to protect the uplift she felt she needed in her mid 20s? I have a good set, they’re perky, but I wear a good bra day to day so the times I can’t wear a bra (like with my wedding dress) I don’t need to. It makes no sense to me… they’ll be down by her stomach again by the time she’s 35
This ☝ what a waste of money! I don't get it either. She'll need another in a decade from now. All the money she spends on clothes yet won't invest in bras especially as she has spent all that money.

Someone asked her where she stores her clothes and she replied with “is this a trick question” wtf it’s pretty simple.. also she then said “I don’t have as many clothes as you think” YEAH WE KNOW HUN YOU DO A crappy HAUL & SEND STUFF BACK. . Whilst putting swipe up links on it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hahah now I'm curious to know who you are! maybe you're getting shared in people's stories so she's just liking the post even though she doesn't follow you.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.