Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bag at the side by the chair ready for the items to return. I think that’s what she does. Buys them, does a fashion show as you can still see the tags sometimes, then sends them back.
Exactly what she does ! The amount of clothes she buys every week is ridiculous! All done for profit. The whole doing a haul, affiliate linking the lot before returning everything is the biggest scam of the last year or so. She is one of the biggest piss takers doing it regularly.

Reactions: 9
Out of office on again, pretty sure RBS doesn’t have an annual leave allowance of 100 days per calendar year but you crack on hen 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahah I’m actually dead with the out of office 😂😂😂 she legit has to be trolling us now, she must be taking the mick or have been sacked?! Lord above.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ooooh she did a post and delete on her stories last night! I think it came before that story of "the english twin", it basically said something along the lines of "when only 7 of your 'girls' like your post'.
Clearly bitter about the lack of engagement on her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if any of her London trip is gifted 🤔
She may have had some restaurants or bars reach out to her. Be interested in avoiding the ones that do :)
But I think she mainly booked it so she'd have something to do on fathers day and after it so she doesn't have to think about her grief, which is fair!

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for the people of London having to sit eating with the view of her saggy tits hanging out of a neon jacket across the room 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.