Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story post! One nipple pointing at the sky & one at the ground 🥴 I’d be fuming if I paid for a boob job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if you were her neighbour and you looked outside and she’s flouncing around to make a video haha. My eyes couldn’t roll hard enough if I saw that

Reactions: 3
Has she ever considered that her “reach” / engagement” is low because she a horrible, rude witch ? And it’s nothing to do with the hashtags that she is using 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hahahahaha the poses she is doing in them jeans. What does she thin she looks like?
Especially the last one it looks like she’s about to squat to take a tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
17954ECC-EB96-42E2-9F16-43D6530433C4.jpeg

Maybe because she’s a passive aggressive bitchy mismatched troll bleep is why she’s not getting much ReAcH.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
If someone tried to patronise me calling me “dolly” I would bleeping tell them what for. Especially her !

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.