Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m watching gimme gimme gimme and itโ€™s like looking at Lucy & her bf ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ except Tom has better fashion sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazing customer service! ๐Ÿ™„
God it must be a exhausting having such a defensive bad attitude even when no one has said anything to her. Sheโ€™s carrying a massive chip on her shoulder about something, such an aggy cow

Reactions: 4
All the clothes in her story like โ€˜roomy could have sized downโ€™ erm the way they look is telling us otherwise โ€˜angelโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Non of it is roomy, it all looks like it fits her just fine. Some of the tops are bloody awful though

Reactions: 3
She needs some new gifted glasses, or a new mirror. Roomy my arse โ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜ She genuinely doesnโ€™t know how to buy clothes that fit (or flatter)

Reactions: 2
What the hell have I just witnessed??? Her โ€œfashionโ€ sense is diabolical! Whatโ€™s the point in even wearing a top if your tits are out there just doing whatever they like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh angel no. None of those tops are roomy! I canโ€™t get over that zebra one with her saggy tits hanging outโ€ฆthen I saw the blue one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.