Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it I’m going for a tit on the toilet and taking pics!!
I just can’t cope with all this photo dumping!!
Have your breakfast
You don’t need to document it!!
Seriously I feel like smacking my head against a bleeping wall!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Such an attention seeking witch. I can’t be arsed! All she does is post her chebs and bevs.

I love how her bio states that she’s “friendly”. HAHAHA HA HA HA

HA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also noticed her “bikinis are for everyone”

but this stinky witch only ever wears the same one 🙄day in day out. Probably stinks of piss as much as she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she drink so much? One night of drinking kills me off for days. I’d hate being her neighbour too playing that crap

Of course she's selling that orange top that had the buttons screaming to be free!
She should really state her clothes come from smokers home, I Doubt she's the kind to only smoke outside!

I still can’t get over her Instagram pictures versus how she actually looks in real life. She literally looks like a big troll. Nothing like the pouting filtered pics she puts on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still can’t get over her Instagram pictures versus how she actually looks in real life. She literally looks like a big troll. Nothing like the pouting filtered pics she puts on insta.
I have said this so many times
Looks like an ogre unfiltered/unphotoshopped

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.