Curvyluce #3 Always on the juice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you asked about the bra recommendations loooooooool

I had no idea she had that experience after she got her boobs done, if I remember correctly though, she was fairly quiet after she had them done. I think that's around the time I started following her and I was surprised she got her boobs done whilst she was still in the middle of her weight loss journey (you know, back when she was a weight loss account and didn't scratch your eyes out for saying). I don't understand why she doesn't wear a bra though if she was so upset that her nips touched her hips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which one of you asked about the bra recommendations loooooooool

I had no idea she had that experience after she got her boobs done, if I remember correctly though, she was fairly quiet after she had them done. I think that's around the time I started following her and I was surprised she got her boobs done whilst she was still in the middle of her weight loss journey (you know, back when she was a weight loss account and didn't scratch your eyes out for saying). I don't understand why she doesn't wear a bra though if she was so upset that her nips touched her hips.
"I had my boobs done at such and such place" but then in the next slide "I haven't had a boob job I just had them moved"

🙄
She paid for that amount of saggy ?! Wow!! 🥴

Reactions: 4
her constant need to say she doesn’t care about her weight probably means she does.. I bet she weighs herself a lot. She just makes out she doesent.

Reactions: 8
Curvyjuice is the most bothered unbothered witch going. She chats pure drivel and everything she does on Instagram is for attention. Her attitude stinks just as much as her crappy cig breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her surgeon clearly just wanted money - her aftercare was awful but also, the lift didn’t really work as her boobs aren’t lifted at all now. She would have been better with a reduction and lift

Reactions: 2
Well I hope she remembers saying this 30 years down the line. Warnings on things are not there for fun lol. Also didn’t know she smoked either! Nasty gal indeed haha
She won’t.
She’ll still be ‘living in the moment’ when she’s shovelling polyfiller into the canyon sized wrinkles on her leather skin. She’ll be like Magda from something about Mary.
It baffles me that someone that would go as far to have plastic surgery on her boobs, wouldn’t want to stay looking fresh for as long as you can. She’s the epitome of her type, wants to do whatever they want regardless of consequence to yourself and then hopes someone will be able to do something surgically when she fucks her body up.

Reactions: 5
Thought she didn’t wear bras? Looks like a bra to me in that Lorna shill AD disguise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really tries to give off this care free attitude and I'll do what I want kind of thing whilst seeking validation of strangers. Why would you spend 5 grand on a boob lift and not want to try take care of them with a good fitting bra which will lift them even more

Reactions: 7
She really tries to give off this care free attitude and I'll do what I want kind of thing whilst seeking validation of strangers. Why would you spend 5 grand on a boob lift and not want to try take care of them with a good fitting bra which will lift them even more
My neighbour didn’t wear a bra for years and she was maybe only B/C cup and after a while they were nearly down to her bellybutton! Imagine what hers will look like! Didn’t she say she was an F cup? Jesus hahaha.
I can imagine her when she’s older looking like Madge from tv show Benidorm, picture posted 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More clothes. Her Klarna must be bursting at the seams, just like the majority of her wardrobe 🤣 Just looking at that cheap, polyester haul makes my skin itch.

12D7682B-AE8F-4725-8008-D230E7D3CA34.png

I can’t help but think she chooses her outfits and gets dressed in the dark. The trousers look hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 611688

I can’t help but think she chooses her outfits and gets dressed in the dark. The trousers look hideous.
God them trousers are like my navy work trousers that I detest and can’t wait to get out of!!!
They are not flattering on anybody even the really skinny girls look hideous in them so they defo look bleeping awful on you angel!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.