Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going down the stupid course MLM path now? Sounds like dumb luck and having a friend who knew someone high profile.

Also why would Lorna Jane agree to this rando? Just to help out a friend? Like she could hire literally anyone she desired?!
And I bet Lorna Jane has spent the last couple of years fixing/correcting/redoing Crystal’s ‘amazing’ design

And next school holidays, they’ll be back on the floor at auntie Leila’s house (wherever that will be if Leila’s not homeless)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Isn't it sad to see the boys so happy to see each other like 3 months, you can see the emotion and how much they've missed one another she's a really crappy mum

The thing about that story is that it never happened.
Not sure about that, if you look at the messages between the two on here he seems to be parenting her. She's never been a mum to those kids you can see the relationship is more like she's an older sister

Reactions: 5
How do you know?
Oh I don’t. It just smacks of those annoying mothers who tell stories about their children giving small Pulitzer Prize winning speeches to strangers in the supermarket and ending by saying ‘namaste’

I just doubt it.

I do agree with the @Freya10 below, though. If he is saying that it’s quite sad. The poor little thing shouldn’t need to be parenting her.

Reactions: 7
And I bet Lorna Jane has spent the last couple of years fixing/correcting/redoing Crystal’s ‘amazing’ design

And next school holidays, they’ll be back on the floor at auntie Leila’s house (wherever that will be if Leila’s not homeless)
It's not yours you trash!

Reactions: 3
If I have to hear this fool use the same songs on her stories again I'm done 🤣🤣🤣 she has like 5 on rotation but she 3 of them we hear daily 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 2
What the duck is she making in the kitchenaid with chicken stock, noodles and sprinkles?

Surely he’s now realizing how inept she is at life…

53ED2E09-EAB8-435C-BE6A-27EA9497D5B2.jpeg

• Haha
Yes just like her ex roomie Leila with the probably made up stories by kids, maybe they have all said all of those things but it’s not really something to be proud of. Kids shouldn’t be having such deep thoughts. Her kid should be saying the house is awesome and crystal should be reminding him that there are more important things than what people have. Do not brag about your child having more sense than you.

And yes, like ever thanking Leila for not leaving her… really hope that didn’t happen because that is just sad and not at all something to share.

Reactions: 7
My question is, is the old fart actually still alive?
1D7C7271-E0A7-4BB3-8F92-EB6029E93468.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aldo, did she share her tweezers or buy him his own nose hair trimmers for his birthday?

🤔

7D6B092E-E3AC-414A-A797-9AEE3A1B1F9F.jpeg

• Haha
What did you pray for? A big house? It’s not yours - you’ll be out on the street as soon as he is over your crap.
The boys are cute but I had to laugh at her filming them eating dinner-one is picking his nose and the other is eating the noodles with his fingers. The old man must be turning in his grave…oh that’s right he’s still alive just

Attachments

Reactions: 9
A few thoughts I had while watching the latest stories:

1) I find it incredibly sad that the brothers only see each other every 3 months. The look on the younger boy's face when he was trying to get around those chairs to reach his brother was heartbreaking. And just the way they latched onto each other when they hugged.

2) That grandpa boyfriend of hers is going to tire of her immaturity, lack of domestic skills at her age, always filming everything for Insta & bragging like it's HER resort now too.

3) Her sons did not look happy always having a camera in their face. And I seriously doubt THEY prayed for sitting at an elaborate birthday dinner & table setting for their great grandpa with food they didn't look like they cared for. Just my opinion of course.

Lastly, how long until we hear her complain about how exhausting it is having both boys with her & by the end of their stay, she'll be glad for the break. Just like she said last time.

Reactions: 8
My question is, is the old fart actually still alive?
View attachment 1387804
😆😆😆

Does he know he is her boyfriend? The photos of him are all sneaky shots that he doesn’t seem to be aware of being taken and I’m sure he has no idea they are online.

Also, does the old guy have kids? I doubt they are happy/going to be happy to hear rose porteous here has “prayed” for their inheritance and now claiming the resort as hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😆😆😆

Does he know he is her boyfriend? The photos of him are all sneaky shots that he doesn’t seem to be aware of being taken and I’m sure he has no idea they are online.

Also, does the old guy have kids? I doubt they are happy/going to be happy to hear rose porteous here has “prayed” for their inheritance and now claiming the resort as hers!
Rose Porteous lol!! Made my day.

Reactions: 6
😆😆😆

He has children and grandchildren.

• Wow
  • Haha
Why on earth do these women introduce new men to their children 10 minutes after meeting them? These poor kids have just met the old fart and now are living with him for the next 2 weeks?!?!?! So wrong! I’m sure they just want to spend time with each other and their mum, not with some creepy old man constantly around

Reactions: 10
Also what is this hideous centerpiece? Cut up lemons and limes and candles stuck in a glass of sand. Much designer, so style queen!

EEA23829-AB87-4297-9BAC-31844AC01F82.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.