Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where is she going to live in January? In her Mini Cooper? Back at her parents? Pretend she’s there to see the older son?

Reactions: 5
So where is she going to live in January? In her Mini Cooper? Back at her parents? Pretend she’s there to see the older son?
She’ll probably plan a big trip and that will be her explanation for not being in the house anymore.
She’ll never admit that the home she “manifested” was always just a short term rental and her lease ended.
She’s just such a crazee, carefree spirit that goes where the wind blows her, dontchaknow, and she will be divinely inspired to take this trip to ______ (fill in the blank) to satisfy her creative yearnings and learn about architecture by looking at it.
Despite banging on about finally creating the stable season she’s been wanting for her kids all of these years she needs to follow her inspiration.
She’ll make 30 slides lecturing you about going where your heart leads you and always listening to your inner voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to know the full back story.
You have to duck up in a major way to lose primary custody of not one but two children.
Was she institutionalized for a substantial period of time?
Whatever she did to lose custody she is still doing, otherwise she wouldn’t have such limited visitation.
-OR- she could have decided that being a full time mum wasn‘t for her and she chose not to ask for primary custody. Given her narcissism, her immaturity and instability both scenarios are plausible.
From what I can piece together-
Business failed and marriage failed at same time around 4 years ago. She must have had both sons with her before that - at least she did in some article I read back in the design twin era. I am guessing here, but don’t think Crystal took the break up and going broke that well hence the legal trouble, go fund me to go to court and mental health unit stay. She said in one of her oversharing stories ages ago that she relinquished primary care as it was what was best for the kids. Not sure if older son lives with his Dad or with her family- no idea.
Obviously a lot of gaps... Maybe thet will get filled in the podcast 😂

Reactions: 5
From what I can piece together-
Business failed and marriage failed at same time around 4 years ago. She must have had both sons with her before that - at least she did in some article I read back in the design twin era. I am guessing here, but don’t think Crystal took the break up and going broke that well hence the legal trouble, go fund me to go to court and mental health unit stay. She said in one of her oversharing stories ages ago that she relinquished primary care as it was what was best for the kids. Not sure if older son lives with his Dad or with her family- no idea.
Obviously a lot of gaps... Maybe thet will get filled in the podcast 😂
Yeah, the podcast 🥱😂

I’m thinking there had to have been a major triggering event for everything to come crashing down on her at once though. You don’t lose your business, house, car, husband, kids and sanity all at the same time because you’re over worked and burnt out.
Did she have an affair? Did she have a drug problem? Does she have serious mania/psychological problems? Was she physically abusive to the husband? Was she stealing money from the business? A combination of these things?
All speculation of course but whatever it was it was BIG.

My guess would be that she was stealing money from the business (that was probably never as successful as she likes to make it out to be anyway) and bankrupted it, because of a drug problem, too much partying and an unmedicated mental illness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, the podcast 🥱😂

I’m thinking there had to have been a major triggering event for everything to come crashing down on her at once though. You don’t lose your business, house, car, husband, kids and sanity all at the same time because you’re over worked and burnt out.
Did she have an affair? Did she have a drug problem? Does she have serious mania/psychological problems? Was she physically abusive to the husband? Was she stealing money from the business? A combination of these things?
All speculation of course but whatever it was it was BIG.

My guess would be that she was stealing money from the business (that was probably never as successful as she likes to make it out to be anyway) and bankrupted it, because of a drug problem, too much partying and an unmedicated mental illness.
And of course, tit happens to everyone. No-one’s perfect. But if I had even a quarter of these things happen to me, I would not be selling myself as a mentor to other women. That’s where she goes wrong, in my opinion. Amongst all the smoke and mirrors bullshit. And the loving herself sick bullshit.

Reactions: 7
And of course, tit happens to everyone. No-one’s perfect. But if I had even a quarter of these things happen to me, I would not be selling myself as a mentor to other women. That’s where she goes wrong, in my opinion. Amongst all the smoke and mirrors bullshit. And the loving herself sick bullshit.
BINGO! I completely agree. It’s the whole disingenuous spin operation to promote herself as a guru of female empowerment that’s laughable. She clearly does not have a handle on her issues yet and is faaaar from being able to impart any wisdom. Frankly she’s a train wreck. But narcissists don’t ever see their limitations or hypocrisy.

By the way, it looks like we’re at the 50 page mark.
Does anyone know how to start a new thread and/or have new thread name suggestions?

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how to start a new thread.
how about- cable ties, sticky tape and monologues in Byron not Byron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Around 2004 she slept with a guy that was in a relationship with a friend of hers. His name is "Paul" and the friend's name was "Rachel".
Rachel lost her virginity to Paul shortly before leaving to go on a family holiday to the USA.
While Rachel was in the USA Crystal slept with Paul.....many times. The funny part is when Crystal went back to the "bush" recently to open Crystal Bailey Home she and Rachel were best buds. .....there's plenty of photos on Facebook of her and Rachel on Facebook too. A great mentor for women o_O
Crystal and Paul dated shortly after. I guess Rachel didn't put 2 and together.

• Wow
Around 2004 she slept with a guy that was in a relationship with a friend of hers. His name is "Paul" and the friend's name was "Rachel".
Rachel lost her virginity to Paul shortly before leaving to go on a family holiday to the USA.
While Rachel was in the USA Crystal slept with Paul.....many times. The funny part is when Crystal went back to the "bush" recently to open Crystal Bailey Home she and Rachel were best buds. .....there's plenty of photos on Facebook of her and Rachel on Facebook too. A great mentor for women o_O
Crystal and Paul dated shortly after. I guess Rachel didn't put 2 and together.
There it is! I knew somebody had some insider info! 😄
Wow. Great friend.
So she would have been what at this point - 19ish?
What was Crystal’s relationship status at this time?

Reactions: 4
There it is! I knew somebody had some insider info! 😄
Wow. Great friend.
So she would have been what at this point - 19ish?
What was Crystal’s relationship status at this time?
Might have been later than that. A friend of mine worked at the Cinema with Paul and told me about it recently when we were chatting about Crystal being a pathetic trash bag.

Johnny the son lives with Matt the dad, and from what my Brother said, he's actually a decent bloke. He's the manager of the Commonwealth Bank in Tamworth.

He also said Crystal Bailey home is never open, so the dopey cow is paying a lease for a closed shop.

Dont know her relationship status at the time sorry.

also just found out Crystal styled a room for Rachel recently too. Hopefully, Crystal left the husband alone (a local cop who's known for sleezy indiscretions)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone get the feeling she talks about how good her career and life is a bit too much..like those couples who talk about how much they love ea h then divorce a month later lol

"Ive also created this incredible beautiful creative studio in the bush and I love it"

The one that never opens and when it did, people didn't receive the goods they paid for? God, I hate this twit!

Too bad gramps didn't pay for a quick boob job before he used and dumped you either, my saggy soul sista xxoo.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.