Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep wow. Super wealthy.

just so odd to be bragging about your boyfriend of month’s house.

Reactions: 4
She’s psycho.

So i know the Hemsworths had a place somewhere in Byron but no idea where. Now because of this fruit loop, I know exactly where.

I seriously can not believe the audacity to imply it’s her/our home.

Reactions: 5
She’s psycho.

So i know the Hemsworths had a place somewhere in Byron but no idea where. Now because of this fruit loop, I know exactly where.

I seriously can not believe the audacity to imply it’s her/our home.
No doubt he's doing it so he pisses off the ex. It's all so calculated, even though she's a girls girl and it's Gods doing. What a load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grandpa and his ex-wife were the sort of couple that buy tables at charity dinners. I’d like to see dingbat Crystal hold her own at events like that.

The inground trampoline must have been installed for their grandchildren, but it’s handy for Crystal’s sons too I suppose on the odd occasion she has contact.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Do we believe the story that he approached her in a cafe?

Most business owners don’t take a month off life when they “fall in love”…

How do these people like collective hub and showpo not realize what a dodgy person she is? I guess because they get her services for free..??!

267F720F-42C9-4B8C-8972-239174A77CB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My conspiracy theory is there was an affair/sugar daddy situation going on in Byron for some time and the wife found out.

I very much doubt Crystal would sleep with someone as old as him if he wasn’t loaded.

Reactions: 7
My conspiracy theory is there was an affair/sugar daddy situation going on in Byron for some time and the wife found out.

I very much doubt Crystal would sleep with someone as old as him if he wasn’t loaded.
It's what Jesus would have wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even calling him a “boyfriend” at her and his age! I’m her age and I would prob say partner or something…

Reactions: 6
So let me get this straight. She gets paid to 'style' people's properties and she decks it out with Ikea and Bunnings. And she is 'sought after' and a 'style icon'.... Umm o.k.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ph duck off Crystal. You buy tit from Ikea, paint tit beige and ride limp old man wrinkle dick for cash. You're tired. Boo bleeping hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I definitely don’t have enough intel to confirm or deny, but I do find it a big odd that a few years back she was referencing an older billionaire businessman who had a beachfront resort in Byron that was going to help her with her business and wanted more but she wasn’t interested and now here’s an older millionaire businessman who has a beachfront resort in Byron that she randomly met in a cafe while she was working in her pyjamas…

unless she was fully made up in lingerie and looked like she was an only fans chick I have no idea why he would take a second look.

that’s nothing against crystal. Imagine yourself in PJs no makeup hair in a messy mum bun working on your laptop while downing a coffee in a cafe. Does anyone even take a second look at you???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.