Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely don’t have enough intel to confirm or deny, but I do find it a big odd that a few years back she was referencing an older billionaire businessman who had a beachfront resort in Byron that was going to help her with her business and wanted more but she wasn’t interested and now here’s an older millionaire businessman who has a beachfront resort in Byron that she randomly met in a cafe while she was working in her pyjamas…

unless she was fully made up in lingerie and looked like she was an only fans chick I have no idea why he would take a second look.

that’s nothing against crystal. Imagine yourself in PJs no makeup hair in a messy mum bun working on your laptop while downing a coffee in a cafe. Does anyone even take a second look at you???
I think she shared a photo of the General Store in Byron as where they met and it’s a very laid back coffee and açai bowl kind of place.

Not sure that it’s much of a pick joint, but what would I know? I don’t wear pyjamas in public to even collect a take away coffee. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No one is asking you about your boring coastal boho cottage decor tips Crystal nor are they asking you about ole wrinkle balls. Settle the eff down.

• Haha
Oh hahaha it’s so cute and funny that your 10 year old child found out you have a new boyfriend via social media. Hahahahaha it’s so fine the way you didn’t even think of him or his feelings at all. Hahaha, you’re so funny and cute.

duck me dead.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh hahaha it’s so cute and funny that your 10 year old child found out you have a new boyfriend via social media. Hahahahaha it’s so fine the way you didn’t even think of him or his feelings at all. Hahaha, you’re so funny and cute.

duck me dead.
How is that funny Crystal?

• Sad
Reactions: 4

duck me dead.
I feel sick seeing it. Why is he on insta at 11? Why does he think a new BF is a thing to celebrate? Why is he finding out via socials? 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope those boys have some really nurturing maternal figures in their lives. God knows they aren’t getting it from their biological mother. So tragic 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 6

duck me dead.
But this does seem to confirm that she knew him before a month ago. Because do I read it as the son asking if it was a particular person?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You can't 'manifest' a person Crystal. He didn't appear out of nowhere. He was born just like every other human you head maybe over a century ago but you didn't wish him into existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can't 'manifest' a person Crystal. He didn't appear out of nowhere. He was born just like every other human you head maybe over a century ago but you didn't wish him into existence.
‘How did you manifest him?’ Jesus Christ, these people are insane. Was a rich guy on her vision board that she prayed over every night?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘How did you manifest him?’ Jesus Christ, these people are insane. Was a rich guy on her vision board that she prayed over every night?
Dreamt and prayed to her Lord Jesus Christ for a billionaire with wrinkly droopy balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
nothing says true love like hundreds of millions of dollars and a huge age gap. She does realise if he dies it will all go to his kids and not her right? Guess she can enjoy the riches for a few months.

Reactions: 8
It is SO sad that her son finds out about mum's new boyf this way, and that she posts a screenshot of her kid's messages for literally anyone to see.

Also reading the messages back and forth, why does the 11 year old sound like the mature one with the head screwed on, NOT her? Like the questions he's asking "so does that mean... you know what I'm thinking" and the way he says "we can celebrate when you get home" - like the kid is doing all of the mental work here. She's so careless. It breaks my heart.
I don't know this idiot woman, but I do know that it's seriously traumatic for kids to have to mature beyond their years because their parent/s are inept douchebags.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Now she's a relationship expert just like old Liela. She's been with this old fart 10 minutes. duck these women have ZERO self awareness.

• Haha
Nup. Weird vibes off the old guy. I don't trust him with a dead plant let alone bring my two young sons around him. Nope, my radar has gone off.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Now she's a relationship expert just like old Liela. She's been with this old fart 10 minutes. duck these women have ZERO self awareness.
Liela might need Crystal and her old fart soon, might need somewhere to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.