Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't have washing machines or ovens I the 'bush' of Tamworth Crystal?

Reactions: 7
Ummm….was she wearing disposable linen? Talk about another opportunity to show “my boyfriend’s got a big laundry”

She’s like Sharon out of Kath and Kim “my boyfriend…..” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does one function as a normal human being without “washing, cleaning or cooking”? You just stink all the time? and don’t eat? I feel so sorry for those boys

Reactions: 10
Thanking God for staying at a rich dudes house is just… off. It’s screaming clinger. It sounds like they are enjoying each other’s company but come on… he’s invited you to stay, I don’t think he’s going to gift you the house.

Thanking God for staying at a rich dudes house is just… off. It’s screaming clinger. It sounds like they are enjoying each other’s company but come on… he’s invited you to stay, I don’t think he’s going to gift you the house.
So off. It's not hers. How she can take ownership for it is bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Gramps has probably said ‘my home is your home’ because he is bleep-struck.

But you bet once they near the two year timeframe for a de facto relationship, which honestly is very unlikely to happen, a solicitor will be drawing up a binding agreement that Gramp’s home is not in fact Crystal’s asset in any shape or form.

Can you imagine the ex-wife and his former crowd finding out he’s moved in a chick from Tamworth with her two kids - and then THEY GOOGLE HER.

Crystal tagged the beach his property is on so she’s not trying to hide his identity.

How do we make this page come up on google results? Can’t see it on the first 2 pages…

Crystal Bailey
Byron Bay
Tamworth
Interior Design

Reactions: 3
Crystal’s kids aren’t old enough to watch stranger things. Crystal’s kids need a real, mature, unselfish, present parent. I know there are all types of families and all types of Mums but my judginess is coming out for this messed up woman. Is she actually homeless with mental health problems. Maybe this man who should know better is taking advantage of her?

So off. It's not hers. How she can take ownership for it is bleeping disgusting.
Can you imagine how his ex-wife feels? They built that house to be enjoyed by their children and grandchildren. Seeing someone else’s children in the spaces designed for your own grandchildren would be hard.

Gramps has probably said ‘my home is your home’ because he is bleep-struck.

But you bet once they near the two year timeframe for a de facto relationship, which honestly is very unlikely to happen, a solicitor will be drawing up a binding agreement that Gramp’s home is not in fact Crystal’s asset in any shape or form.

Can you imagine the ex-wife and his former crowd finding out he’s moved in a chick from Tamworth with her two kids - and then THEY GOOGLE HER.

Crystal tagged the beach his property is on so she’s not trying to hide his identity.
Yes!! Was thinking the same thing. I’d be livid. The wife barely got to enjoy the house she helped design.

Reactions: 9
There is so much wrong here on so many levels. I keep forgetting this is a business account. I wonder what her 30k new followers (that she gained from that bunnings collab) must be thinking about this nutcase. Can someone see if she has lost followers since the season that she manifested grandpa? Or maybe the followers are hanging around because they like the look of the resort she prayed for?

So grandpa was babysitting? Seems safe for a single mum to leave her kids with a man she barely knows

58F231B8-43BE-44CA-A649-071BE8402BB7.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Ugh hope not. I’m sure he is fine and obviously crystal trusts him but nobody should be ok with leaving their kids with their “boyfriend” of a month. Even if she has possibly known for him for longer as theorised on here, it’s very irresponsible. Aside from
The obvious, she doesn’t even know what he is like around kids.

Is Crystal just claiming realestate as her own now? She 'manifested' it all.
And what is it with the eyes and lips? She is forever looking around when she is talking into camera, it's a sign of lying and incencerity, and the lips look like bricks.

Where do you go to find these numbers? I want to check someone out, heehee. Thx.
Hi mate,

I made a free account with Social Blade. I'm not affiliated in any way, just to be clear, haha. I use a better tool at work but unfortunately, I can't use it to look up every z-list pustule that fucks me off on social media. If you can't be assed, PM me the account and I'll look it up for you.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.