Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m so glad that Crystal is sharing her journey, it’s a real and raw journey. I feel so relieved that I’m allowed to have my own journey, and people can have their journey and that it’s ok to have a journey and to let yourself experience your journey, and know that others also have a journey and that not all journeys are positive, there are healing journeys, let yourself heal on your journey, your journey is yours and their journey is theirs. It’s the season of journeys and all journeys have a season. So grateful that Crystal took me on a journey about journeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

not_the_kids

There’s been a lot going on in these stories over the past few weeks/months..and I’ve been trying to make sense of what appears to be mindless ramblings.

There’s all the talk of healing from past trauma, being a self-proclaimed way-shower for other women to help them heal, bible quotes, references to Glow Church, hinting at luxury resort projects with no reference to the builders/architects on those projects, veils of secrecy around the mysterious blonde haired woman who goes only by ‘Tara’. Then today, “tease campaigns” of said big projects - referring to one as being like Noah’s Ark.

So I ask myself - why the secrecy? Where’s the money coming from? Why does Tara want her privacy protected? Why does Crystal feel like she so dearly resonates with female figures in the bible?
Crystal (went back??) to Glow Church. I haven’t followed for long enough to know if she’s revisiting or a newbie. Either way, she’s in it. She spoke some months ago of an influencer up on stage at a Glow event in Sydney and how it really got her thinking about her own platform and influence.

Mysterious Tara comes out of nowhere, supposedly on a joint project, and they come to an understanding of a shared mission. Tara clearly has the coin and connections, Crystal the social media reach.

My theory is: these luxury projects are Glow Church properties. Many churches will buy up land and property for financial reasons. I think Crystal might have been asked to use her influence to help recruit future Glow Church members (via social media under the guise of interior design). That, or she offered to, because of that other influencer she saw talk who has a larger following and wanted that for herself too.
I’m wondering if she met this Tara through Glow aswell, and that Tara’s husband or networks are the ones with the church money, or access to it.

Anyway, this might be full conspiracy theory level, but it does explain the secrecy, zero explanation of who is funding the projects and who the clients are, builders or architects (which I would imagine you’d cross-promote if you’re working directly with them??) and why the dial up of church / bible chat.

Am I as crazy as Crystal?!! Or anyone else thinks this has legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So a child having an Instagram account = going for their dreams? If it’s not posted on insta then clearly it didn’t happen? She is an absolute tool. We haven’t seen ONE post of her attending her child’s events to actually support him and cheer him on. That poor kid. Top mum, good work Crystal.

Reactions: 15

not_the_kids

Crystal, hon, if you’re reading this, I implore you to reconsider mentioning that you’re a solo mama every bloody day, for a number of reasons:

1. I’m no manifestation expert and I don’t subscribe, but you DO. Isn’t the first rule of #thesecret, to be very selective about the words you say and frame them like you already have [insert desired result here]. If you keep saying your a solo mama to the universe - according to your logic - that’s what you’re going to keep getting more of!!! No man for you. If you’re going to spout messages that you’re a manifesting expert, should probs know the basics.

2. More importantly, it’s realllllllly important that you make a distinction between “single mum” and “solo mum”. The former implies you are single as a relationship status but co-parenting and sharing the responsibility of raising human beings. The latter is reserved for parents who are actually raising their children solely themselves (perhaps the other parent passed away, is stationed o/s or abandoned the relationship and child). These individuals have ZERO support and are truly doing it all themselves. The way you rabbit on, you’d think you’re raising these boys 100% custody FFS. It’s got to be hugely insulting for those people who are genuinely struggling - unlike you at 10% custody or whatever pittance access you have.

Now I was a single mum for about 5yrs at one point, and whilst it became part of my identity for a while, it certainly was not my entire identity and something that I talked about non-stop.

It’s totally fine to share that it can be tougher for single parent families, but let’s think more about the impact of those challenges on the children as much as the adult - if not more, yeah? And stop taking it to next level victimhood status for the pure aim of trying to emotionally manipulate your audience in the feign hopes of retaining their attention.

🎤✋

• Heart

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
My question is, is the old fart actually still alive?
View attachment 1387804
😆😆😆

Does he know he is her boyfriend? The photos of him are all sneaky shots that he doesn’t seem to be aware of being taken and I’m sure he has no idea they are online.

Also, does the old guy have kids? I doubt they are happy/going to be happy to hear rose porteous here has “prayed” for their inheritance and now claiming the resort as hers!

• Haha

not_the_kids

HER version of success is remembering she HAS KIDS?!! WTF?! Am I reading this wrong??!
Haha, no I think that’s the comment the poster put into Crystal’s QA box for a joke. It’s a very funny one 🤣🤣🤣 Except, all tragic because Crystal does not define success by any of those things.
Whyyyyyy can’t these women (Leila included) just deal with their childhood trauma the way the rest of us have done and not pass on generational trauma to their kids??
I was raised by a Borderline mother and Bipolar step-mother (I think my dad has a saviour complex) and by the time I was 7 I’d been to 5 different schools and by the time I was 15 had lived in nearly 30 homes (including the street). It messed me up massively and took years of psychotherapy to rewire my brain, but the time and cost into the tens of thousands was so worth it to not pass bad parenting onto my own child. He thrives and knows true stability because of that. These women really need to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
I don’t think I basic necessity like a bedroom for your children is classed as a “good things come to those that wait.” It’s literally something that I thought every parent works hard for.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

showinguphere

Chatty Member
9 slides and she spoke about healing 4 times fuck me you think she’s done all the healing she can by now. Healing must be the new word of the season
She spends half her day reminiscing about her past. Get out your hot glue gun, build a bridge and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Libertine

VIP Member
Sounds like a recipe for attachment disorder and children who have no sense of belonging with their mother.

How about instead of being Disneyland Mommy who takes the boys on adventures, she shows the boys she can create a secure and stable home where they have their own same room and beds every holidays. Kids love predictability more than ‘unplanned adventures’.

I suspect her sons are very lucky they are predominantly in the care of their fathers.

A81EE394-7455-4F3C-9885-F8DD58A088FE.jpeg

• Heart

J0J0

VIP Member
ffs sake crystal, you’re not a ‘single mother’. You’re a part time ‘mother’. You babysit occasionally, you don’t parent them whatsoever. Stop ranting about how hard it is when you literally have the EASY part!

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
So she obviously has to tag them a million times and insert herself into the narrative.

Her whole 'schucks' 'how crazy is my life schtick' is getting old Crystal. Get a more space efficient car if this is your job? You aren't Lucille Ball.
Remember the not so humble brag about her “boyfriends” car being big enough to hold all her beige supplies. Ah the memz.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I wouldn’t call Crystal ‘crazy’.

I’d call her mentally unstable and a pathetic excuse for a mother.

Kids don’t want a Disneyland Big Sister. They want a mother who parents.
Yeah, we know you’re not crazy, Crystal.
You’re a selfish twat who can’t be bothered to get your shit together to be the mother your children need.
You’re a selfish twat who uses your kids for content instead of giving them your undivided attention in the two weeks you’re burdened with them.
You’re a selfish twat who steals money from people who try to do business with you.
You’re a selfish twat who lies to your landlord.
You’re a selfish twat who can’t be bothered to learn your craft correctly so you give your interior design clients arts & crafts projects that look like they were done by 14 yr olds.
You’re a selfish twat who feels compelled to turn a burgeoning relationship w/a mature, professional man who doesn’t live and die by Insta, into an absolute fucking train wreck spectacle that got you booted inside of a month.
You’re a selfish twat who is so addicted to eye fucking yourself you can’t stop posting for more than 24 hrs, even to be w/your children who are dying to spend time with you.
I could go on and on.
Get therapy you daft bitch.

• Heart
44468443-57A6-4BDE-848A-FCAA0C03BEE9.png

Curtains 101 with Crystal.

FASCINATING DESIGN INSIGHT

(I will never not post her curtain education stories. They delight me)

• Haha
Oh hahaha it’s so cute and funny that your 10 year old child found out you have a new boyfriend via social media. Hahahahaha it’s so fine the way you didn’t even think of him or his feelings at all. Hahaha, you’re so funny and cute.

Fuck me dead.

• Wow

not_the_kids

Cyber bullies!!! Wow Crystal, is that what we’re calling concerned citizens who put a child’s actual safety ahead of themselves, is it?? Your child was already breaching Insta rules anyway, but more to the point, YOU and his father as parents should be taking it down, to protect him from people who like to groom children online or take their photos and sell them on the dark net or troll them just for fun at an impressionable age when their self esteem is developing. I cannot believe what I’m reading. Absolutely disgraceful that you would call people who genuinely care about your child a bully. Grow up. Do better. Your children didn’t ask to be your child, but you made the choice to be their parent. So actually be one.

• Heart