Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although not a creative myself, I am in the architecture industry and I work with very talented degree qualified interior designers. I just don’t get Crystal and how she gets work to design ‘HQs’. She is nothing more than an interior decorator, I read somewhere a while ago she did a year long online course?!?!? Yes, she may be able to tell you what boring beige curtain to install but would you really trust her with complex joinery, lighting and making spaces not only aesthetically pleasing but functional (the stuff that actual interior designers do) I’m sure the clients she apparently works for don’t want their ‘HQs’ made a random besser bricks and broken tiles!!!

Reactions: 2
Although not a creative myself, I am in the architecture industry and I work with very talented degree qualified interior designers. I just don’t get Crystal and how she gets work to design ‘HQs’. She is nothing more than an interior decorator, I read somewhere a while ago she did a year long online course?!?!? Yes, she may be able to tell you what boring beige curtain to install but would you really trust her with complex joinery, lighting and making spaces not only aesthetically pleasing but functional (the stuff that actual interior designers do) I’m sure the clients she apparently works for don’t want their ‘HQs’ made a random besser bricks and broken tiles!!!
she would have totally hit them up and is doing it for contra/publicity - I doubt anyone is parting with their money for her dodgy interior services!
Anyone can go to ikea or Kmart and buy all the white boho tit!

She would have ruined any relationships with to any legit wholesale suppliers from her shop, so has to resort to ikea, Kmart and bunnings

Reactions: 3
Yes to all of this!! My thoughts exactly, I personally think old man has something to do with it he probably owns every company she's styling for and the Airbnb's. As for not so mumsy she is an idiot clearly knows nothing about design she thought there was one shade of white 🤦 crystal is probably doing her thing for free along with all the others 😉

Reactions: 3
How in the hell does she live with herself & look in the mirror at herself each & every day, knowing all the people she's scammed?!! I realize I could be writing that same exact question about Tarah. They're both scum.
She blames it all on the ex-husband. She wasn’t well (mentally) he was running the business and telling her everything was ok. He stole the money.
I have no idea what is true, but this is what she tells people.

she would have totally hit them up and is doing it for contra/publicity - I doubt anyone is parting with their money for her dodgy interior services!
Anyone can go to ikea or Kmart and buy all the white boho tit!

She would have ruined any relationships with to any legit wholesale suppliers from her shop, so has to resort to ikea, Kmart and bunnings
Yes - she does lots of influencers for free (they just pay for the stuff with a ridiculously low budget, hence ikea and Kmart). She then leverages this to get unsuspecting clients to pay.

she also did a service where she would do design really cheap but w everyone got pretty much the same Canva documeny. Then she recommended suppliers that she gets trade discount at. Gets them to buy from her and makes the margin.

not uncommon for designers.

Reactions: 4
Is she going down the stupid course MLM path now? Sounds like dumb luck and having a friend who knew someone high profile.

Also why would Lorna Jane agree to this rando? Just to help out a friend? Like she could hire literally anyone she desired?!

Oh my god she’s cooked. Claiming she has her own resort now? It’s not your house!!!!

Just did a bit of reading on this “resort”. I wonder how she feels knowing it was all his ex-wife’s idea.

Reactions: 5
"What height do I hang a toilet". WTF?! Am I missing something here? Don't toilets go in the ground for plumbing purposes or is this an Australian thing that I'm not familiar with?

Reactions: 1
Last year she was saying how amazing her bell tent mattress on floor situation was! Now it’s tit!

We need the ex wife of the silver fox to come on here to vent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Self-belief and connections are great, but if you have no design skills what are you actually selling? I want someone who believes in themselves because they know what they’re doing.

"What height do I hang a toilet". WTF?! Am I missing something here? Don't toilets go in the ground for plumbing purposes or is this an Australian thing that I'm not familiar with?
She’d be referring to the wall-hung toilets that have all of the plumbing hidden in the wall.
A7E61E46-D376-4B42-BE86-FDCCD74C9000.jpeg

Last edited:
The poor kid trying to teach his mum humility and to stop being a gold digger

his dad must be a good influence thank god

4C07E806-7C9C-444A-8EEA-0BBD47F499C2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Self-belief and connections are great, but if you have no design skills what are you actually selling? I want someone who believes in themselves because they know what they’re doing.

She’d be referring to the wall-hung toilets that have all of the plumbing hidden in the wall.
View attachment 1387235
Oh ok, I wasn't familiar with those. I live in America & all the ones I see are attached to the ground & plumbing underneath.

Reactions: 1
This is actually the grossest thing I’ve seen play out on SM. Her excitement about landing an old rich guy is 😳 🤮 She is acting like a teenager who has been invited to someone’s cool holiday house. If her kid did say that, she needs to take a long hard look at her behaviour and what that is communicating to him. It’s not a good sign if your kid is more mature than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.