Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to repost it here but she’s posted another performative clip of London staring straight down the camera lense to put on a show for her video so that she can prove to god-knows-who that her kids love her. It’s bleeping disturbing. It half looks like a hostage video and half looks like he’s addicted to seeing himself on camera as much as she is. duck her for turning him into ‘that kid’. Let him be a child and not your god damn accessory, you toxic narc.

(with his school uniform on full display for any paedos who want to search him out 🤬)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
“Saying goodbye to my boys for the next two weeks including Mother’s Day” like it wasn’t her choice to book Bali over Mother’s Day. Why pretend to be sad about it. And she didn’t say goodbye to her boyS it’s clear she only saw London on this short trip home.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m not going to repost it here but she’s posted another performative clip of London staring straight down the camera lense to put on a show for her video so that she can prove to god-knows-who that her kids love her. It’s bleeping disturbing. It half looks like a hostage video and half looks like he’s addicted to seeing himself on camera as much as she is. duck her for turning him into ‘that kid’. Let him be a child and not your god damn accessory, you toxic narc.

(with his school uniform on full display for any paedos who want to search him out 🤬)
This reel infuriated me. Enough said.

Reactions: 2
So is the older boy in Tamworth missing 3 weeks of school or staying at the house with the flatmates while the full time soul-o mum is off designing her and every woman in Australia’s dreams?

• Angry
So is the older boy in Tamworth missing 3 weeks of school or staying at the house with the flatmates while the full time soul-o mum is off designing her and every woman in Australia’s dreams?
If he was at the house we definitely would've seen him in her recent reels. My guess is he's in Tamworth.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ. If it’s a day of the week that ends in Y then you’re going to find Crystal sitting in her car or on her bed complaining about how she’s just had the worst week of her entire life. I don’t know how the miserable witch doesn’t get sick of hearing herself cry about the same things day in and day out.

So many topics in today’s breakdown. The first thing that springs to mind though is that “the worst thing that’s ever happened to her” must be something to do with Jonny I’m thinking. If I had to guess I’d say his dad said he wasn’t coming back to her if she kept prioritizing her trips over him. As it is he’ll be two weeks late to this term because she would rather be in Bali then to make sure he’s in school. You noticed she’s now changed the date of her September retreat to coincide with school holidays and said she will only be running future trips during the school holidays. It sounds like she was given an ultimatum.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So when she came home from Bali she said it was because she missed her boys and couldn’t be away… now she says she had a breakdown at the start of the week and had to work to understand someone else’s perspective and not react…

So as we knew she clearly didn’t want to come back from Bali, something forced her to.

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing she's been given an ultimatum by the dads. Crystal, you have a job where it's not the traditional 9 to 5. You can pick and choose what you want to work, and you still seem to put the boys and their schooling second. Shes missed birthdays and now Mother's Day. Poor parenting Crystal do better.

Reactions: 8
Let me get this straight. She has a six figure income for this past ten years yet has to buy a second hand laptop as a new one would cost 4K? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

That poor kid. The dead eyes into the camera and the fake nose kisses. He looked so uncomfortable but he knows what he has to do to get some performative love from his mother.

Nothing says you’re in a position to teach other women to hashtag design their dreams like buying a second hand laptop.

• Sad
I hope she is planning on reconfiguring the prices of her retreats if they will only run on school holidays. It's more expensive and much busier, especially in Bali hotspots.

Also, am I recalling correctly that she made a big deal about the retreat not being twin share? I'd be bleeping filthy if I showed up and had to share with a stranger with no warning after being promised otherwise.

Nothing says you’re in a position to teach other women to hashtag design their dreams like buying a second hand laptop.
I wish I would have screencapped her post as soon as she got home and got that new laptop when she told everyone she had upgraded. Bragging that every time she comes back from Bali something in her life upgrades - the house, the car and now a bigger laptop. Now she’s admitting that she actually had to buy a used computer because she couldn’t afford a new one 😂. Typical ’smoke and mirrors’ Crystal.

So she did force them to share a room. I wonder if they knew before they booked.
If I had to guess I’d say this woman, jannas.journeyz, went over early and is staying somewhere else until the retreat begins. (One of the other attendees, i.am.jenna_, is doing the same thing but at a different villa in Seminyak.) The woman jannas.journeyz is roomsharing with may not even be going to the retreat, just some random she’s bunking with to keep costs down? I just can’t see Crystal renting the villa for extra days so people can arrive early and party without her for free.
---
If I had to guess I’d say this woman, jannas.journeyz, went over early and is staying somewhere else until the retreat begins. (One of the other attendees, i.am.jenna_, is doing the same thing but at a different villa in Seminyak.) The woman jannas.journeyz is roomsharing with may not even be going to the retreat, just some random she’s bunking with to keep costs down? I just can’t see Crystal renting the villa for extra days so people can arrive early and party without her for free.
OK, scratch that. I clearly haven’t had enough caffeine yet today. 😂.

On closer inspection, I’m pretty sure the woman on the scooter with jannas.journeyz IS the other retreat attendee, i.am.jenna_.

Jenna posted a tour of the villa they are at right now and it is in Semanyak. It’s definitely not the villa that Crystal promoted when she sold the package, it’s much smaller and not as luxurious. So either the two women decided to go early and explore other places first OR Crystal has downgraded and moved the accommodations.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok, hot take incoming …

The tour of the villa that Jenna posted showed two bedrooms (only). That being the case, why did Crystal in her post say the women were sharing a room if they are in an empty villa with two generous bedrooms?

I had speculated yesterday that Crystal may have only had 3 women coming with her, not 6, because those are the only names she’s posted recently. If that’s the case then this much smaller villa may be the retreat venue and Crystal changed accommodations. That would mean she is cramming them all in there together - Jenna and Janna are bunking together and Crystal is bunking with the woman from Sunshine Living Tile (her name is Crystal too). Hhmmm. 🤔

(Sorry for the run-on posts. My brain is taking a little longer to fire today ☺)

Attachments

Sleeping in a twin room with a stranger is bad enough, but sharing an actual bed? Wtf! No!!!!
---
I’m thinking she had this villa booked for this week because she was gonna stay there, but then had to fly back To “Byron” for her “kids”/promo show house tour, so told the attendees that they could come to Bali early because she had already paid for the accommodation

I don’t know, I’m just going to be super surprised if she’s managed to pull off renting that massive villa she promised for $1200/per night plus all the extras she’s promised. She’s broke, broke, broke.

Finally watched the latest breakdown video. Again - SAD. Maybe I am just surrounded at home and work by intelligent women but she’s separated from her children for years, she gets them back part-time which she says is her dream but then instead of buckling down, getting a job and looking after them, she is in a constant spiral of creating nonsense courses, social media breakdowns and miracles, people moving in and out of her house, random men etc. even if she decided she could earn a living from designing, JUST DO THAT. Stop trying to create random courses that you are not qualified to run and that people don’t want. Stop trying to create ‘movements’ of women and social meet-ups and retreats (that in your own words is not something you do). Just do the designing and look after your kids. And if it looks like that isn’t working, then get a job. That pays a salary and super and sick pay and carers leave and holidays. The kids are more important than your ‘dreams’. You had them. They are yours.

Reactions: 11
Smug Crystal has entered the chat. She’s woken up in Bali feeling froggy. Telling her lies and promising to burn everything to the ground and not let anyone silence her any more!

‘I make a really great income, I don’t even talk about how much money I make’ - you just had to buy a used laptop, witch! You couldn’t put a roof over your head if you didn’t have a flatmate! YOU duck OLD MEN FOR MONEY. Psycho lunatic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Smug Crystal has entered the chat. She’s woken up in Bali feeling froggy. Telling her lies and promising to burn everything to the ground and not let anyone silence her any more!

‘I make a really great income, I don’t even talk about how much money I make’ - you just had to buy a used laptop, witch! You couldn’t put a roof over your head if you didn’t have a flatmate! YOU duck OLD MEN FOR MONEY. Psycho lunatic.
She seems VERY triggered by something or someone!!