Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do wonder if the “difficult meeting” she had might have been with that home builder? Maybe she’s failed to create and post the agreed amount of content?
---
I also find it odd that her tour is so focused on parts of the home that are the furnishings essentially. It’s not like the knick knacks and bed coverings and washing machines come with the house. You look at some of the other ‘paid partnership’ tours they have and they are much more focussed on the features and designs of the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That house is awful, so dated and cheap looking. The influencers they have doing these ‘tours’ are painful. What exactly did I learn from that drivel?

Has leadership boss babe forgotten she has done all of the bad things she mentions here? And that she would still be doing them if they gave her an ounce of the success and fame she so craves?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I definitely think the builder expected more for their money. I think in Crystal’s mind she thought she could knock out a quick day’s work with no preparation, forethought or follow through, throw up some half-assed reels and not think about it again. Because in her mind this all fell in her lap from god because she wanted money for her trip, it wasn’t a serious business commitment. It never occurs to her that the people who pay her to promote their company expect her to execute deliverables with professionalism and integrity. It’s all just money that god makes appear for her because she deserves it, for being spirit led.

Everything she posted last evening was pre-recorded and were re-posts from the day of the tours so I’m anxious to see exactly what she needs to be going home for. She could have released all of her pre-recorded stuff from Bali, why is she going to the expense of flying home? If she doesn’t release new tours then she’s using this as an excuse to cover for some other stuff-up also.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry to go off-topic, but she blocked me ages ago and I can't check for myself. Any mention of the dog that cannot leave her side? Perhaps I missed what happened to him...

Reactions: 2
Sorry to go off-topic, but she blocked me ages ago and I can't check for myself. Any mention of the dog that cannot leave her side? Perhaps I missed what happened to him...
She almost never posts or talks about the dog anymore. He was spotted in a reel not long ago. Who knows what she does with him when she goes away, probably shipped off with the son to Tamworth.

“You might want to read this story” no Crystal your followers have heard the tent story 2000 times. Why don’t you try going one day without living in the past.

Attachments

Asked if you could join their conversation? 😬 And now you’re having dinner with them?
Or - you didn’t wait to be invited into their private conversation, pushed yourself in on them and now they’re forced to include you in their dinner plans because you’re stuck like Velcro?

Attachments

• Haha
Asked if you could join their conversation? 😬 And now you’re having dinner with them?
Or - you didn’t wait to be invited into their private conversation, pushed yourself in on them and now they’re forced to include you in their dinner plans because you’re stuck like Velcro?
I came here to say the same thing. You know she totally butted into their private conversation & now in her eyes they became "instant sistas". I bet they're glad she's going home. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Look at the profile of the girl whose story she shared. Typical early 20s American on her eat pray love journey thinking she’s discovered Bali.
Crystal you’re a 40 year old mum of 2. Go home and parent your kids.

Reactions: 9
Imagine how desperate those women were to get rid of her by the end of it. It’s pathetic enough to walk up to strangers and ask if you can join their conversation but setting up your phone to film them talking is even worse. She’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
At what age are you going to stop ruminating on your past and live in the present, hun? Or, god forbid, planning for the future? At what age are you going to stop beating people over the head with your sob story, get a grip and move on? Like a grown up girl?

Imagine Crystal not milking her dumpster fire life to get attention, and just focusing on actual design WORK? Like a normal human being? Getting projects, keeping projects, doing projects, showing off projects. Just design. (How nice would it be to never hear about that bleeping bell tent again?)

Instead she has turned being a massive duck-up into her brand. God it’s so pathetic.

Attachments

• Heart
At what age are you going to stop ruminating on your past and live in the present, hun? Or, god forbid, planning for the future? At what age are you going to stop beating people over the head with your sob story, get a grip and move on? Like a grown up girl?

Imagine Crystal not milking her dumpster fire life to get attention, and just focusing on actual design WORK? Like a normal human being? Getting projects, keeping projects, doing projects, showing off projects. Just design. (How nice would it be to never hear about that bleeping bell tent again?)

Instead she has turned being a massive duck-up into her brand. God it’s so pathetic.
Her whole identity is wrapped up in her past. She has no clue how to completely move on from this. She will ALWAYS play the victim. But at the age of almost 40, it's revolting.

Did she have someone take this photo of her in the pool with these strangers or did she actually set her camera up somehow on the side of the pool and, if so, did she get their permission to film them? 🤔

And kinda creepy that she's calling this girl she met her "new little sista". Weird photo too. 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her whole identity is wrapped up in her past. She has no clue how to completely move on from this. She will ALWAYS play the victim. But at the age of almost 40, it's revolting.

Did she have someone take this photo of her in the pool with these strangers or did she actually set her camera up somehow on the side of the pool and, if so, did she get their permission to film them? 🤔

And kinda creepy that she's calling this girl she met her "new little sista". Weird photo too. 😬
Why are they straddling each other? Very bizarre to be sitting that way with a stranger.
No doubt her new soul sistas on the bargain holiday in Bali are buttering her up, angling for a free place to stay so they can visit Australia for cheap. I’m sure she’s told them she lives in Byron and they’re frothing at the thought. Those twenty-something travelers with little to no income can be very opportunistic, oh sorry I meant “free spirited”, when it comes to funding their adventures.

Last edited:
Why did she get married at 22? That’s so young. I had it in my mind she got married cause she was pregnant but in that story she says she was 25 when she had her oldest. Probably being raised in the church/around religion, they always seem to marry younger.

so depressing that there is zero growth or maturity .. full time solo mum Fark who is she kidding besides herself? Literally while she’s spending a month solo-o in Bali SMDH

Enough with the same lies Crystal. 🙄
Lather, rinse, repeat.

She’s been crying again and feeling sorry for herself because she doesn't have a man to take care of her.
You would think that someone who lives in a constant state of chaos and mood swings would make a modicum of effort to help themselves and commit to seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist. She is her own worst enemy. And then to be so in denial about her instability that she thinks she can mentor other women. SMH.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
That reel with London, I have no words. Well, actually I do....That child was crying out for some affection and attention from you Crystal. And you couldn't even be present with him while his arms were tightly around your neck. You should've had your arms tightly around him too, instead of fiddling in the kitchen. And where is Jonny?! Full time solo mum, my ass.

You're not "kidding" anyone. You would've stayed in Bali if some work committment hadn't sent you home. You don't give a tit about your kids unless they're for content. How do I know? Because you have to film them anytime they are with you, to "prove" what a good mum you are. PUT THE CAMERA DOWN & LOVE THEM!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
To that point, it’s the way that he’s looking at the camera while performatively kissing her that’s so disturbing to me. That literally made me a little nauseous. It speaks volumes. He knows his job is to make her look good for her camera. He knows that her priority is getting video of her receiving affection from him and going along with that is what is going to get him approval from her. She really has turned them into performing monkeys. They are nothing more than props to her to show the world that she’s really not a duck up. She is so unfit. She doesn’t deserve children.

No doubt when the camera isn’t on she’s plastered to her phone or her laptop and doesn’t give them any attention.

Attachments

Last edited: