Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first memory of Crystal was when she was oh so excited about Grandpa’s Byron mansion and kept posting about ‘her’ dream home.
Oh, and taking photos of the Hemsworths donkey or alpaca?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she’s claiming “friends” of hers are in here? If that’s the case wouldn’t we have a whole bunch of inside information? The only things discussed are things she posts. There was a couple of people who said they used to know her or know of her but that was ages ago?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she’s claiming “friends” of hers are in here? If that’s the case wouldn’t we have a whole bunch of inside information? The only things discussed are things she posts. There was a couple of people who said they used to know her or know of her but that was ages ago?
Those are the ones I was thinking of, I believe they said they knew her when she lived in Tamworth. But they posted that last year & haven't posted in a long time so who the hell knows who she's "supposedly" talking about. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Except you DIDN’T pull the retreat off “all by yourself”, did you, you pathological liar?
You had three women organize it for you, for free no less, and only one of whom you were ever kind enough to name and give credit to. The last time she even bothered to mention Elle Louise was back in January, but nothing since. (Ironic how in her video she’s talking about how elevating other women increases your own shine, only for her now to be taking all the credit herself. Dodgy head) There is no way this scatterbrain could have pulled off organizing these retreats by herself. (She can’t even account for time correctly or book herself an airline ticket on the right day.) But she made sure to lie about it yesterday and claim all the credit for it! She’s such an unscrupulous opportunist. Just distasteful and unethical about everything she does.

OF COURSE she wants tattlers to stop, because we keep receipts on all the bleeping lies she tells!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Except you DIDN’T pull the retreat off “all by yourself”, did you, you pathological liar?
You had three women organize it for you, for free no less, and only one of whom you were ever kind enough to name and give credit to. The last time she even bothered to mention Elle Louise was back in January, but nothing since. (Ironic how in her video she’s talking about how elevating other women increases your own shine, only for her now to be taking all the credit herself. Dodgy head) There is no way this scatterbrain could have pulled off organizing these retreats by herself. (She can’t even account for time correctly or book herself an airline ticket on the right day.) But she made sure to lie about it yesterday and claim all the credit for it! She’s such an unscrupulous opportunist. Just distasteful and unethical about everything she does.

OF COURSE she wants tattlers to stop, because we keep receipts on all the bleeping lies she tells!
She probably thinks we all forgot about her mentioning the women who were helping her organize it back in January. She ALWAYS tries to take the credit for things she didn't do "all by herself".

At least she gave credit to the photographers she used & probably only because they posted something first. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she thought posting her tattle meltdown was a smart thing to do right in the middle of her retreat. You know those women are now going to be looking for it while they’re scrolling at night in bed. The last thing you should want to do is direct people who might not know how truly problematic you are right to the place with all the receipts. I’m guessing none of them had any earthly idea about what a pathological scammer and liar she is, how truly mentally unstable she is and that she’s just lost custody of both of her children again for the 2nd time in their short lives. Well guess what, Crystal? They will now! I hope you haven’t fucked any of them over because you have now just shown them where to come to vent.

Reactions: 10
Has there been any word on the man she fell in love with, apart from that initial reel?

Perhaps this Tattle meltdown came about because he found her threads...

OMG I haven’t looked at crystal for months and just caught up. This is actually making me LOL .
Imagine Tarah and brick lips getting together to make up a story about how a PI exposed them and now they know who the TrOlLs are 😆😆😆.
“Yeah, that’ll scare them! Let’s do it!” 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has there been any word on the man she fell in love with, apart from that initial reel?

Perhaps this Tattle meltdown came about because he found her threads...
Ohhh, interesting possibility.
I also thought that maybe something pertaining to custody since we clocked it here that it looked like she was losing Jonny before she actually fessed up to it.
Regardless, she hasn’t mentioned the new love of her life or losing custody again since the initial posts.
It is suspicious that the day Crystal came up with the story about the private investigator was the same day Leila took her account private without warning. I think they are winding each other up.
---
OMG I haven’t looked at crystal for months and just caught up. This is actually making me LOL .
Imagine Tarah and brick lips getting together to make up a story about how a PI exposed them and now they know who the TrOlLs are 😆😆😆.
“Yeah, that’ll scare them! Let’s do it!” 🫠
It’s still hilarious to me that those two crackheads think anyone will believe either of them can afford private investigators. Crystal said there were “a lot of investigations done”. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ohhh, interesting possibility.
I also thought that maybe something pertaining to custody since we clocked it here that it looked like she was losing Jonny before she actually fessed up to it.
Regardless, she hasn’t mentioned the new love of her life or losing custody again since the initial posts.
It is suspicious that the day Crystal came up with the story about the private investigator was the same day Leila took her account private without warning. I think they are winding each other up.
---

It’s still hilarious to me that those two crackheads think anyone will believe either of them can afford private investigators. Crystal said there were “a lot of investigations done”. 😂
"Just knowing the majority of them now"... 😂 "we know their names and faces". 😂😂 Then she admits that it wasn't HER that hired the "investigators", it was her "friend". Watching this again just makes me laugh more.

And cue the (ridiculous) "Daily Baily" reel when she gets home. It will be full of self pity & a lot of "honestly" "and like" & eye darting & no self reflection whatsoever. She'll say again how this was the greatest month of her life, not realizing how this affects her sons.

I think that week she came home unexpectedly she probably wanted to see Jonny & his dad smartly said "you're not uprooting & disrupting his life when you're going right back to Bali in a week". Just my guess, something along those lines.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
"Just knowing the majority of them now"... 😂 "we know their names and faces". 😂😂 Then she admits that it wasn't HER that hired the "investigators", it was her "friend". Watching this again just makes me laugh more.

And cue the (ridiculous) "Daily Baily" reel when she gets home. It will be full of self pity & a lot of "honestly" "and like" & eye darting & no self reflection whatsoever. She'll say again how this was the greatest month of her life, not realizing how this affects her sons.

I think that week she came home unexpectedly she probably wanted to see Jonny & his dad smartly said "you're not uprooting & disrupting his life when you're going right back to Bali in a week". Just my guess, something along those lines.
You and I are on a similar train of thought about that week she unexpectedly came home!
After she announced that she had lost custody of him again, it occurred to me that the reason why she may have been forced to come back against her will was because the decision was finally made by Jonny’s dad who said no more of this not prioritizing your son anymore, he’s staying in Tamworth. (Because otherwise he would have been two weeks late starting school in Lennox by the time she got back from her retreats.) At which point she had to return home to let them into the house to collect Jonny’s things to move home with him before school term started in Tamworth.

Does she really think she shares five stories a day 😂 she shares every waking thought.

Liela has been claiming for years that she’s getting a PI on Tattlers. They really must hate that every scam and lie is documented here (with screenshots) and expose them for the grifters they are.

• Haha
Has she put any reels up about this second retreat. I don't see as much as the first one.

Reactions: 3
Has she put any reels up about this second retreat. I don't see as much as the first one.
She didn't put that much up compared to the first one. I wonder if it didn't go as well or if she had already "checked out" due to things going on at home & didn't spend as much time with them.

Reactions: 4
She’s met the love of her life! She can’t be expected to fulfill the obligations of the pesky retreat with her soul sistas for life. She’s already got the content for her head shaking/ eye darting/ lip biting reel.

• Haha
And there it is, her tearful admission.
I hope prioritizing your trips to Bali over your kids was worth losing custody of them again!
Don’t bother with those crocodile tears, princess. If you really cared about your children they wouldn’t have been the absolute bottom of your priority list all the time. You’ve only got yourself to blame, you grub. You failed them. Again. So pathetic. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
And there it is, her tearful admission.
I hope prioritizing your trips to Bali over your kids was worth losing custody of them again!
Don’t bother with those crocodile tears, princess. If you really cared about your children they wouldn’t have been the absolute bottom of your priority list all the time. You’ve only got yourself to blame, you grub. You failed them. Again. So pathetic. 😡
(This retreat) "changed my life". Imagine how it changed your children's lives, you selfish cow! Helping a bunch of strangers was more important to her than the welfare of her two sons. And you know she doesn't care because she's planning more trips back to Bali. Those children were never a priority for her. Never.

• Angry
Reactions: 12