Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crystal up in arms over women being murdered. Besides reposting the same drive to your bots and MLM followers, what have you done about it?
You’re doing a great job of raising your boys with some 1950s gender role bullshit, if anything you’re contributing to the problem.

Reactions: 7
Crystal up in arms over women being murdered. Besides reposting the same drive to your bots and MLM followers, what have you done about it?
You’re doing a great job of raising your boys with some 1950s gender role bullshit, if anything you’re contributing to the problem.
Well she lies about donating to women’s charities to sell courses, does that count?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice in this video that the 12 projects she’s showcasing are literally the only projects she’s ever show on her Instagram, resharing the same ones every now and then? Proof that she’s only had max 12 clients her whole career! And not all would have been paying, as we know most of those she has said were jobs she did for free, and one is her sisters house. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice in this video that the 12 projects she’s showcasing are literally the only projects she’s ever show on her Instagram, resharing the same ones every now and then? Proof that she’s only had max 12 clients her whole career! And not all would have been paying, as we know most of those she has said were jobs she did for free, and one is her sisters house. 🤣
Always the same old tired projects.
Did anybody notice that pilates studio she “designed” today is a direct rip-off of her inspiration photo?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Remember that 6 week course she was plugging at $990 a pop? Can’t see any mention of it on her Instagram now. Seriously can’t keep up with the number of new projects she pushes… only to dump and repackage into something else. Very desperate.

She’s still trying to push a version of it I think. It’s part of the packages she’s been promoting the last couple of days. Although I think now it’s more design services oriented than a course? I couldn't be bothered to click through to the description to find out. It’s hard to tell exactly what she’s selling just from her posts because the info is so discombobulated and confusing. But dump and repackage for sure. Or as I like to call it, banging her head against the wall trying to sell the same old tit nobody wants to buy.

Attachments

If business was as good as she continually claims, she wouldn't need to spruik her design services or courses.

I’ve not been on this thread since #6. Holy tit - it’s been like two weeks and it’s ummm a LOT. Whiplash. Chaos. Imagine living like this. Compared to people like Leila and Scamma, this one makes me feel so so sad. I know she is also trying to scam women but she’s so bad at it that she doesn’t seem to ever actually manage to scam them.

It seems like such an exhausting way to live. For her and the children. I wonder what her poor parents think about it all. It must be incredibly stressful. You never stop worrying about your kids - especially if they have kids of their own. 😞

Reactions: 9
I’ve not been on this thread since #6. Holy tit - it’s been like two weeks and it’s ummm a LOT. Whiplash. Chaos. Imagine living like this. Compared to people like Leila and Scamma, this one makes me feel so so sad. I know she is also trying to scam women but she’s so bad at it that she doesn’t seem to ever actually manage to scam them.

It seems like such an exhausting way to live. For her and the children. I wonder what her poor parents think about it all. It must be incredibly stressful. You never stop worrying about your kids - especially if they have kids of their own. 😞
Oh she’ll find a more successful way to scam them once she starts selling furniture again.

So when is this first retreat meant to be starting??? Why isn't she on the way like the poor suckers that age tricked into going.

I see she’s still got the flatmate. Much successful traveling designer! So thriving.

Where is our dismal, disastrous, duping—Lennox head queen?
It starts Sunday. One of the women going is using a busted up suitcase she found on the side of the road as trash and her partner glued a billiard ball to the bottom to replace a missing wheel. I really hope the $3,000 she is paying Crystal for this experience is worth it to her because it looks as if she can’t afford to be throwing that kind of money away. I don’t know, maybe she can afford it and just gets a kick out of dumpster diving.

Attachments

• Wow
I see she’s still got the flatmate. Much successful traveling designer! So thriving.

It starts Sunday. One of the women going is using a busted up suitcase she found on the side of the road as trash and her partner glued a billiard ball to the bottom to replace a missing wheel. I really hope the $3,000 she is paying Crystal for this experience is worth it to her because it looks as if she can’t afford to be throwing that kind of money away. I don’t know, maybe she can afford it and just gets a kick out of dumpster diving.
Hahaha this is going to be great. 3k could get you weeks with of nice accommodation in Bali. I hope this these truely stupid witches out her. Imagine when they get over there and find the 3k barely covers anything for those 4 days. I doubt Crystal even has enough funds to cover the couple of meals that are included.
Unrelated the middle aged housemate thing freaks me out. I know tit happens and woman come out of divorce way worse of than the husband and that's fucked*not Crystal by looks of it she has always been scum but I am going to go ahead and assume that this lot are just deadshits.Im 40 and could think of nothing worse than coming home to deal with housemates.

Last edited:
Hahaha this is going to be great. 3k could get you weeks with of nice accommodation in Bali. I hope this these truely stupid witches out her. Imagine when they get over there and find the 3k barely covers anything for those 4 days. I doubt Crystal even has enough funds to cover the couple of meals that are included.
Unrelated the middle aged housemate thing freaks me out. I know tit happens and woman come out of divorce way worse of than the husband and that's fucked*not Crystal by looks of it she has always been scum but I am going to go ahead and assume that this lot are just deadshits.Im 40 and could think of nothing worse than coming home to deal with housemates.
No kidding, same. I had housemates once, I had just moved overseas, and that was the best solution temporarily until I could get my bearings and figure out what area I wanted to settle in on my own. I was already an adult and it nearly drove me crazy having to put up with their habits and houseguests and schedules. I would come home exhausted from a very taxing job, and they would be underfoot with their idiot friends. Never again. I would rather move into a one room flat than have to share my space with someone to pay the rent.

I can’t even imagine how that intrusion impacts you when you are raising children on top of it all. I think the fact that she is completely comfortable with strangers in and out of her space all the time says a great deal about how much she does not parent and how much she does not value a family life. We have all said it before, but she clearly could give a duck about providing those children any stability or connection.

Reactions: 6
Do you think some of those Bali attendees were comped? Makes no sense why they would pay to go. Maybe that’s why the J names were always on the list.

Reactions: 4
Do you think some of those Bali attendees were comped? Makes no sense why they would pay to go. Maybe that’s why the J names were always on the list.
I honestly don’t know how she could afford to comp anybody. She can barely afford to run it on $3000 a head.

Check out the profiles of the women who are going. None of the three that she has shown so far seem to really have their tit together. So far it seems to me like the three of them are probably going for the girl bonding crap she has been promoting.

I personally would choose not to have stranger housemates living with my children instead of buying a second base model Range Rover if I was not into material possessions but that’s just me.

Reactions: 6
Given the way she’s whinging about how challenging it’s been already and the retreats haven’t even started, I’d say there is a fair chance that the 3 women attending who she’s re-grammed so far are the only 3 going to the first retreat.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And the tile chick is miles ahead in terms of successful business etc she’s got nothing to teach her