Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day one of the retreat and at 10:00am Jenna posted from the beach. Strange, since Crystal was yammering on, adamant that this was not a holiday but a working retreat. Why have they not kicked off the retreat yet, building their dreams and their businesses, or at least having breakfast together? Why did Crystal just now post trying to sell her followers a Bali guidebook? It’s almost like Crystal didn’t prepare to get down to business. Hell, we haven’t even seen a tour by Crystal showing off the amazing super expensive luxury villa yet. (Or any of the attendees showing off the villa 🧐) That alone is suspicious.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Day one of the retreat and at 10:00am Jenna posted from the beach. Strange, since Crystal was yammering on, adamant that this was not a holiday but a working retreat. Why have they not kicked off the retreat yet, building their dreams and their businesses, or at least having breakfast together? Why did Crystal just now post trying to sell her followers a Bali guidebook? It’s almost like Crystal didn’t prepare to get down to business. Hell, we haven’t even seen a tour by Crystal showing off the amazing super expensive luxury villa yet. (Or any of the attendees showing off the villa 🧐) That alone is suspicious.
I wonder what she'd charge for that stupid "Eat. Pray. Love". Guidebook. 🙄

Reactions: 3
duck me, I bet ChatGPT will get the workout of its life if a "guidebook" materialises from her any time soon. She IS experienced with Bali travel and would probably make a good travel vlog if she could stop making everything about her personal life for an hour or two.

Reactions: 8
2:00 pm Bali time and not a peep out of any of the 4 of them about the retreat. Bizarre for something that they all have hyped so much. What’s the delay, ladies? Are they even in the villa yet? Any villa?

(Wouldn’t it be hysterical if Crystal’s deposit didn’t go through and they weren’t allowed to check in? 🤭)
---
Looks like she has roped in the randoms from the pool into the retreat. Bring on the tit show.
I think that video is from yesterday when she went to Valle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is wild!
I’ve never come across anyone who uses this expression as much as dear old Crystal. That and that stupid hands near her face thing she does in videos.

So is it the villa?

Doesn't look like the one she advertised? Way cheaper/smaller.

Edit found it, it's absolutely not what she advertised. Wonder what these stupid witches think about this scammer downgrading them.
I’d be so pissed.
---
Didn’t she say yesterday she had 12 woman coming today? I can only see 4.
I think it was 6 one week and then 6 the next but she’s such a liar you can next trust the figures she throws out

• Haha
Well, I’ve never been so surprised! She’s put some effort into preparing for her guests, by getting some cheap bathrobes and tote bags made and a few other things. Very luxe stainless steel necklace too. Treating those ladies like queens!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well, I’ve never been so surprised! She’s put some effort into preparing for her guests, by getting some cheap bathrobes and tote bags made and a few other things. Very luxe stainless steel necklace too. Treating those ladies like queens!
Where have I seen that necklace before? Crystal’s worn it but someone was shilling them somewhere along the way?

Reactions: 1
Aww no $5 Chanel hats for the ladies Crystal?

Maybe the change in accomodation was because only 4 booked instead of 6. She’s tagged them all in her latest story and they all seem to be wannabe influencers

I'm a little lost from all her posts, she's all over the place. So, it's not 6 its 4 and they have to share a bedroom. Is the villa different to what she promised. The bathrobe is it for a 5yo. This is a bleeping mess.

Can you hear the desperation in Crystals voice? Let’s all pitch in and buy one and flog off our responsibilities! Yay! Hahaha

Attachments

I think one of the things I find hardest to stomach about Crystal’s posts is the total detachment from reality and suggestion that all it takes is the decision to fly to bali and voila, your perfect life will be designed… for someone who claims to endlessly support women, there’s zero recognition of the structural barriers women face which make it even harder for them to establish careers - let’s just forget about kids, money, responsibility.

It actually comes across as tone deaf and condescending to suggest that the only thing holding women back from their dream life is some “courage” to sign up to a trip to Bali.

Reactions: 14
You just know she only did those exercises for the 3 seconds she filmed it
Lol at her no lt even staying with them, weird she is picking her 30 a night room. Maybe doesn't want the fangirls to see the impending meltdown. This manic witches eyes look even crazier/yet more dead than usual, think she is 2 seconds away from a complete spiral.