Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really hope that the responsible parent in J’s life is not allowing him to see her posts. They are straight up cruel. The posting of her with her other son staying “home is where the love is” is a poison arrow straight to that darling boy’s heart. She is acting like he is a ex that she is trying to get back at via SM. The re-defining of chaotic, transient, emotionally immature parent as “spirit led” is very interesting isn’t it?

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Deirdre Chambers

I’m horrified that she would share all this detail on a PUBLIC Instagram page, where her son also follows her. How on earth will he feel seeing all of this and her response to him choosing to live with his dad? It’s so unfair and irresponsible. Not to mention her explanation that her younger child is busy and has to train a lot so she may as well move away… the lack of self awareness is actually staggering.
---
Actually it’s just horrific to watch now I’ve watched it again. She actually has no idea. Maybe she’s disassociating or something, but she is completely deluded. The whole sad “I hope no other mother has to pack up their son’s room because they are never coming back”.
Also, if she’s really in Byron for another 12 weeks, that includes the next school holidays… she could very easily have him back for a visit in the holidays if she wanted to or if it was permitted. But no doubt she’s got some big installs of contact paper bench tops or something else to attend to then.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Awe. She’s finally found her SOUL TRIBE you guyz! Bless!
I guess we’ll never see her spinning out again because being a soul-o mum is so very hard and she has to do it with no support, all by herself. Praise be! 🙏🥹
I swear this crack head 'Finds her people' every fortnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s astounding how tone deaf she is!

I’ve just lost custody of my kids for the 4th time but everything happens for a reason, like if I still had my kids I wouldn’t be able to put on two back to back retreats in Bali for strangers! Does she not hear herself?!

I reckon the big news will be she’s going to move to Bali and “buy” a villa and host retreats from there.. let’s see!

Reactions: 17

tictactoehighandlow

I think Crystal choosing to go to Bali and send Johnny to Tamworth during school term was the window of opportunity for him to say he wants to stay in Tamworth. I think that poor kid was stuck with her without a voice and the good luck went his way when this opened up.. so glad he’s out

Reactions: 16
No mother should have to go through what I’ve gone through and pack up my child’s room.

Crystal, no mother should ever have to experience a death of a child, but losing a child because of your incompetence or lack of commitment is not the same thing.
A woman less than an hour from Crystal will soon have to pack up her child's room, because, yesterday, her ex-partner killed them and then himself. She doesn't seem to comprehend that there are levels to the human experience.

I'm not suggesting what Crystal is doing is easy for anyone, but this performative content around tragedy in her life is so toxic.

tictactoehighandlow

No mother should have to go through what I’ve gone through and pack up my child’s room.

Crystal, no mother should ever have to experience a death of a child, but losing a child because of your incompetence or lack of commitment is not the same thing. It’s not traumatic, it’s a simple decision, put your life on hold for a couple of years build a bond, create secure relationships with them. Or walk away like you are and own it, do not pretend you’re hard done by.

• Heart
  • Angry

justjumpingon_

so one son ‘turned around and decided not to come back’ and the other is so busy he doesn’t need his mama at *checks notes* 9 years old!!? Mmmk crystal meth, enjoy that delulu train right back to Bali.

• Haha
  • Angry

J0J0

VIP Member
The way she talks about going through trauma ‘beyond your control’. You caused this ya dickhead. You are the problem, not your sons.

And I’m sorry, but why the fuck were you smiling like a maniac through that entire monologue??

Reactions: 15

Deirdre Chambers

Honestly, with everything that’s going on for her, she thinks meeting Chris Lilley in her shop 100 years ago is worth highlighting as part of a big life with no regrets?

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
How many fucking times do you have to lose your fucking children to realize it's YOU!? The absolute chaos this fuckwit has caused those boys is revolting. Give up the get rich quick scams, get a 9-5, get back on medication and sort your mental health out. She is an absolute disgrace.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
"It's going to be harder than I thought navigating life without him".

I almost felt sorry for her until this reminded me what she has done to him.

Her parentification of her son will be a subject of his therapy in adulthood. I know she thinks it's wild and free and awesome, but it fucking sucks. You can see this playing out already in the texts SHE shared from him. Perpetual anxiety, checking in, trying to be the man of the house at 13, and all while in and out of school and having no anchor of stability in the community around him.

Thank God he's back with his Dad.
That chapped my ass as well. Your 13 yr old child is not supposed to help you navigate life, you invalid. He's not your partner, or your father, your therapist or your emotional support animal, Crystal. You’re supposed to guide him and be his support. Thank god he’s back with his dad indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

jj4400

I think one of the things I find hardest to stomach about Crystal’s posts is the total detachment from reality and suggestion that all it takes is the decision to fly to bali and voila, your perfect life will be designed… for someone who claims to endlessly support women, there’s zero recognition of the structural barriers women face which make it even harder for them to establish careers - let’s just forget about kids, money, responsibility.

It actually comes across as tone deaf and condescending to suggest that the only thing holding women back from their dream life is some “courage” to sign up to a trip to Bali.

Deirdre Chambers

So Crystal tries to panic sell mentoring and 3 day challenges and retreats around running successful businesses and has even used the words of being “financially independent” just this week. Next minute… her laptop gets wet and it’s an utter crisis. We can take from her posts that this much experienced business woman cannot afford say a few hundred dollars to replace a keyboard or a couple of thousand to just buy a new laptop. That my friend, is not a sustainable business, if you can’t manage to replace a basic not that expensive tool when you need to (and let’s not forget it wouldn’t be the first time this has happened).

She is obviously on the verge of a major $ stress breakdown… a common theme when this seems to happen is trying to revive multiple different accounts or platforms. Probably due to her past history of having to walk away from design twins and losing the brand and followers she had built up.

life doesn’t have to be this way Crystal. You don’t need to teach and save everyone else. Get a job and enjoy the freedom of a wage coming into your bank account every fortnight. It can be liberating!!

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Jonny moves back to Tamworth so she has decided, fuck it, I don’t need to spend time London either? What a fucking cunt.

Has she lost all parental privileges with both boys?

• Sad
  • Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
They’ve already had a couple of women remove their accounts. Sure thing!
Funny, I haven’t noticed any absences, but OK 👍😉

Tell me, princess, if you haven’t had direct contact with these so called friends of yours then who exactly confronted them that resulted in getting their accounts removed?
And if you have the ability to confront tattlers directly then why bother with a public appeal?
(P.S. we know you throw this tattle tantrum every time you’re deep in mania and have fucked up some area of your life. You’re as predictable as a clock 🥱)

I just wanna know who said she had Lego eyebrows because I don’t recall that one 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Lots of discussion on here recently that Crystal needs a job. It’s not even about a stable income, regular work hours, holiday pay, sick leave and Super. (She’s going to be fucked in retirement with no Super.) It’s about having a predictable routine for the kids and spending time with people who aren’t MLM or influencer huns.

But Crystal, babe, we weren’t expecting you to get a demanding office job that would tax your tiny brain. We figured you could start with something entry level, like unpacking the stock at Pillow Talk.
Did you notice in that entire rant she never once mentioned wanting to be with her kids?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Im just bloody thankful their Dads are decent enough Men to put their foot down and do what is right for those boys.

Imagine her dribbling her sorry victim story about how awful the Fathers are?! Yet, it isn't a coincidence that 2 different Fathers have taken both your boys away numerous times.

Crystal, You're an absolute disgraceful Mother. Hang your head in shame.

Reactions: 13