Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does! I feel like she’s been stewing and is getting pissy over whatever went down last week, presumable a custody issue. You notice she started her rant off taking shots at the exes.

The first husband was a toxic bleep for clipping her wings and daring to tell her she needed to be financially astute to start a business. (I’m guessing the unreasonable bank manager who kept her down probably owns his own home and doesn’t live hand to mouth or have to have his parents bail him out every 3 months at almost 40 yrs old)

The second husband taught her they didn’t need financial acumen to start a business but he was a bleep because she had to walk away from the multi-million dollar business with nothing, she didn’t even “take part of that business”. (Tell us, you lying twit, how does one take part of a business you’ve driven into liquidation?)

Shes done being silent y’all. She’s done being abused, walked all over and having everything taken away from her! 🙄

If she’s going to be this unhinged for the next 2 weeks things should get wild.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if 200 women wanted to go on the retreat. She such a liar. Someone who gets one or two comments on a post does not get 200 people in dms.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems VERY triggered by something or someone!!
Lots of discussion on here recently that Crystal needs a job. It’s not even about a stable income, regular work hours, holiday pay, sick leave and Super. (She’s going to be fucked in retirement with no Super.) It’s about having a predictable routine for the kids and spending time with people who aren’t MLM or influencer huns.

But Crystal, babe, we weren’t expecting you to get a demanding office job that would tax your tiny brain. We figured you could start with something entry level, like unpacking the stock at Pillow Talk.

Reactions: 12
Lots of discussion on here recently that Crystal needs a job. It’s not even about a stable income, regular work hours, holiday pay, sick leave and Super. (She’s going to be fucked in retirement with no Super.) It’s about having a predictable routine for the kids and spending time with people who aren’t MLM or influencer huns.

But Crystal, babe, we weren’t expecting you to get a demanding office job that would tax your tiny brain. We figured you could start with something entry level, like unpacking the stock at Pillow Talk.
Did you notice in that entire rant she never once mentioned wanting to be with her kids?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The stage 5 clinger is at it again. For as easily as she can latch on to strangers and all the countless randoms she has met and had an instant life changing connection with, it sure is interesting that she can’t maintain any friendships. 🤔
Where are these soul-sisters to be found when she’s bellyaching about not having any support?

Noticing mentions of school holidays are picking up. Like she even considered the kids when she started booking the eat tit and do your nails trips.

Loved the quick cover up from bragging about the amazing $30 a night place she found last minute to the very expensive mansion the eat tit women are paying for.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So these women had to find their own accommodation for a few nights, then on Monday they start their eat tit and do our nails retreat and have to stay in some over expensive place and share a room. Surely from all the times she has been to Bali she would have found these $30 a night rooms many times. Why didn't she book that place or one similar and stayed for a bit longer. I would be pissed off if I had to share a room and bed with someone unknown. The rant about the ex's and having to go in school hols next time has triggered her. Odds on the ex's have said this can't happen again. Also, her hair looks like straw!

Oh my god. How many times does Crystal have to be smacked in the face with a brick before she ducks? This is lunacy the way she keeps trying to make her courses happen. Absolute deluded insanity. NOBODY WANTS YOU TO TEACH THEM tit, you moron. That’s why every single course you’ve ever tried to sell has FAILED. At this point you’ve got to wonder if it’s not just a psychological problem she has but if she’s intellectually deficient as well.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is all absolute MANIA.
Hate to break it to you Crystal, husband number 1 was probably right about what it takes to have a PROPER business. And if you are still following the brilliant ideas of husband number 2 about make a logo and an Instagram account… well we all know how well well that multi million $ turnover venture Design Twins ended up.

A successful business owner who has any right to be trying to sell “step by step” running a business courses…. Is not 10 years later needing a flatmate, a second hand laptop and a last minute $30 per night accommodation.

These eat pray love victims are in for a wild ride I fear.

I mean the day before your first retreat you are running, you think you’d have better things to be doing than ranting about your exes and trying hard to schill yet another course!?

Reactions: 10
What is this gigantic bikini top she’s wearing?? It’s about 6 sizes too big for her. No wonder her boobs are dragging on the ground. What is so hard about buying clothes in her size? How does she always get it so wrong?

Gods honest, if I saw that disheveled stranger headed towards me, I would avert my gaze and hope like hell she didn’t sit down and start talking. She looks disturbed, like she’s just escaped from an asylum.

IMG_9533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
It must all of the sudden now be a smaller group because she has realized she’s probably won’t sell anymore spots 😄
(Which would actually be lucky for her since she only has 5 bedrooms, despite claiming she has more)

She can’t keep her lies straight. She definitely started out wanting 6 people, which is exactly the same amount as the retreats next week, so today’s lie confirmed. Three days ago she claimed she immediately filled two spots via DM before she even released the offer, has 4 spots left. Then yesterday she said she filled another spot and there were only 3 left, and then 5 hours ago said she woke up to another spot being filled and interest in the last two. So always the intention was to try to get 6 spots sold.

Makes you wonder how many spots she actually has sold. It could all be bullshit so far. Leila may actually be the only person on board. 😄
Tarah will 100% not go. There will be a lie about some mystery illness because the scammy witch can't afford a passport.

What is this gigantic bikini top she’s wearing?? It’s about 6 sizes too big for her. No wonder her boobs are dragging on the ground. What is so hard about buying clothes in her size? How does she always get it so wrong?

Gods honest, if I saw that disheveled stranger headed towards me, I would avert my gaze and hope like hell she didn’t sit down and start talking. She looks disturbed, like she’s just escaped from an asylum.

View attachment 2916007
Geeeeeez, I didn't even recognize her there!

Reactions: 2
My duck she is full blown manic at the moment.
She gets a bad speech impediment/stutter/slur when she’s manic, it’s here right now.

imagine her telling strangers how awesome she is, I might be cynical but anyone who tells me they’re *someone amazing/special, I google as soon as I get home that night. So hi to the strangers in the pool that hopefully google Crystal and find out what a fraud she is!

My duck she is full blown manic at the moment.
This one especially shits me. Crystal, you’ve never been silent. She’s done, she’s gonna share more! She’s reeaalllly over it! That should go well for you, genius. You think your custody is precarious at the moment, start lying and slagging off your exes some more and see how that goes for you.

She never takes any responsibility for all of her duck ups. It’s always everybody else’s fault.

Attachments

So how many are there for the eat tit and do our nails retreat? She has some serious issues going on. I think the money has gone and it's all falling apart.

Maybe they’re still showing up but there only appeared to be 3 women in the background of her latest reel at the beach club for drinks.

Reactions: 2
She’s going to talk and talk and talk repetitively until their ears bleed and their brains explode she is the epitome of ‘empty vessels make the most sound’ they need that woman from Bisque in Bangalow (I think ?) who messaged her saying ‘I’ve never met anyone who talks as much as you’ and as usual she completely turned it around and took nothing in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8