Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to (slightly) derail the current conversation, but I just came across this great article on Enagic/Kangen Water, which was the MLM Crystal was involved with in the past, along with several other women in her network.

You will notice the language she still uses today to sell Masterclasses, etc. is essentially directly from this company's sales playbook. This is the first time I've seen something even slightly investigative with this company, and it's quite eye-opening:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Probably had half a brain between them and didn’t fall for the sista love bombing
Yup! My guess is it may have been a mutual rejection.

These are the only photos she bothered to post of the second group. The group appears to be older and more mature than the first group, dare I say too “frumpy” for Crystal’s taste? I’m sure Crystal thinks being associated with menopausal women isn’t a good image for her for the Gram. No doubt if they were all 20/30-something influencer types she would have been all over them like white on rice (like the chick she attached herself to at the airport).

Also, it was during the second retreat that she threw her fit about revealing her hATerZ. I’m sure she had a lovely little meltdown in front of them all trying to impress upon them how victimized she’s been and accidentally revealed some of the skeletons in her closet (as alluded to in one of her videos). “Oh my god I didn’t know that about you”. Yeah, I’m sure! Lol. They were probably like, right - she’s a bit more unhinged than I bargained for. 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yup! My guess is it may have been a mutual rejection.

These are the only photos she bothered to post of the second group. The group appears to be older and more mature than the first group, dare I say too “frumpy” for Crystal’s taste? I’m sure Crystal thinks being associated with menopausal women isn’t a good image for her for the Gram. No doubt if they were all 20/30-something influencer types she would have been all over them like white on rice (like the chick she attached herself to at the airport).

Also, it was during the second retreat that she threw her fit about revealing her hATerZ. I’m sure she had a lovely little meltdown in front of them all trying to impress upon them how victimized she’s been and accidentally revealed some of the skeletons in her closet (as alluded to in one of her videos). “Oh my god I didn’t know that about you”. Yeah, I’m sure! Lol. They were probably like, right - she’s a bit more unhinged than I bargained for. 😬
Spot on. One of them might have asked her a question about her past sEASoNs, and the live laugh love facade would have crumbled real fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spot on. One of them might have asked her a question about her past sEASoNs, and the live laugh love facade would have crumbled real fast.
She will probably repost one of their posts now, just to prove that she isn’t shunning them 😉
---
In all seriousness though, about the girls just wanna have fun slumber party antics … how sad is it that at almost 40 years old you’re so excited to have finally friends that it’s all you talk about for weeks on end?

Last edited:
So sick of this going after your dreams crack. Crystal, my dream is that my kids would feel secure, loved, safe, have full bellies & well rounded experiences. It may not be as ‘wild’ or ‘extravagant’ as yours, but guess what? I’m living it instead of constantly seeking an undefinable dream day after day. Isn’t it exhausting? Don’t you just want a normal day without the hubris and deeper meaning behind everything?

Also my other dream is that someone would spill the tea from the retreat. I am on my KNEES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to let go of what was holding me back from going for my dreams and just go for it …” and now
Life just feels so freaking amazing … for the first time in a long time.”

Hey kids, look at how great my life is now that you’re no longer holding me back! The way she’s constantly posting this tit to rub it in her children’s faces about how much better her life is without them constantly dragging her down is bleeping diabolical.

All I ever wanted was to do business and life with beautiful souls
You were gifted with two beautiful souls under your roof, you vile bleep, they were your kids!

Jonny and London, I’m sorry you were cursed with such a selfish piece of tit for a mother. You deserve so much more.
The only thing that eases my rage when I see these posts is knowing that within months she’s going to be flat on her ass again, crying about how life is just so haaaard. duck you, Crystal.

And P.S. kids - I’ve made sure to post a photo of me having drinks with a man to show you that I could care less about you because I’ll be riding dick again soon and can hopefully sucker some fool into taking care of me. Which, let’s be honest, is all I’ve ever really wanted and taking custody of you both was just my fucked up attempt to make you my surrogate husbands.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I had to let go of what was holding me back from going for my dreams and just go for it …” and now

Hey kids, look at how great my life is now that you’re no longer holding me back! The way she’s constantly posting this tit to rub it in her children’s faces about how much better her life is without them constantly dragging her down is bleeping diabolical.

You were gifted with two beautiful souls under your roof, you vile bleep, they were your kids!

Jonny and London, I’m sorry you were cursed with such a selfish piece of tit for a mother. You deserve so much more.
The only thing that eases my rage when I see these posts is knowing that within months she’s going to be flat on her ass again, crying about how life is just so haaaard. duck you, Crystal.

And P.S. kids - I’ve made sure to post a photo of me having drinks with a man to show you that I could care less about you because I’ll be riding dick again soon and can hopefully sucker some fool into taking care of me. Which, let’s be honest, is all I’ve ever really wanted and taking custody of you both was just my fucked up attempt to make you my surrogate husbands.
That reel was vomit inducing. And pissed me off, big-time. She's the most disgusting piece of tit on the planet.

• Angry

I still had pain but it is NOTHING compared to the beautiful moments.

duck you you selfish bleep. Imagine saying that having a couple of catch up with some strangers outweighs losing both your children.

She is absolutely fucked. The rage that I feel when I read the absolute bullshit that comes out of her mouth is insane.

I can't wait for the impending meltdown this witch deserves absolutely everything coming her way.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
At this point I’m just as disgusted by every fucktard who supports and encourages this witch by telling her that she’s in the right. I’m sorry, if you spend any of your energy pumping up a vile child abuser instead of condemning them then you’re pure trash. That goes for her new “friends” and her family. duck them all, they’re all enabling this bleep.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to (slightly) derail the current conversation, but I just came across this great article on Enagic/Kangen Water, which was the MLM Crystal was involved with in the past, along with several other women in her network.

You will notice the language she still uses today to sell Masterclasses, etc. is essentially directly from this company's sales playbook. This is the first time I've seen something even slightly investigative with this company, and it's quite eye-opening:

OHHHH.

I bet she still has a hand in this and this is how she supports herself, not ‘designing’.

It’s not glamorous, she knows it’s scammy and very undesigner, so she no longer mentions it, but her commission probably still rolls in and pays her rent, car loan, flights, etc. She was no doubt working it hard during the year or so she was living in Tamworth. All those country women to prey on.

The more I think about it, the more this makes sense. She often seems to have a boost of funds from nowhere that makes no sense. There might have been rich old men in the past, but the constant would be commission from her MLM down line.

Reactions: 2