Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OHHHH.

I bet she still has a hand in this and this is how she supports herself, not ‘designing’.

It’s not glamorous, she knows it’s scammy and very undesigner, so she no longer mentions it, but her commission probably still rolls in and pays her rent, car loan, flights, etc. She was no doubt working it hard during the year or so she was living in Tamworth. All those country women to prey on.

The more I think about it, the more this makes sense. She often seems to have a boost of funds from nowhere that makes no sense. There might have been rich old men in the past, but the constant would be commission from her MLM down line.
That occurred to me as well but we’ve seen her really scraping the bottom of the barrel sometimes. I can’t see her having to have mum and dad buy her a $5000 used car or a new laptop or having to rent out rooms to meet the rent if she was still getting MLM money. Her windfalls seem to be be way to large and inconsistent for them to be monthly commission payments.

Reactions: 2
The MLM income would be unpredictable because it’s dependent on others selling. Sometimes it would be a fat cheque and other times it would be a slim cheque. This is exactly how she lives.

Reactions: 3
I know for a fact she roped in many people, and at least two are still active in the MLM. Whether it provides her amazing riches even some of the time, I have no idea, but as the article states, most people do not make money you could survive on even as a single person in a rural area of Australia (and they can't all be six-figure feminine energy boss babes or whatever they say now).

I can't say too much without ruining my anonymity, but I know of one person loosely connected to Crystal (and likely part of her downline) who gave up a very lucrative professional career to try and make a go of it. As far as I know, she is and was a single mother with high living costs in Sydney, and this would have been a setback for her. I believe she has since returned to her original profession, and I am skeptical of her having made anything from it despite nearly a year of trying.

I don't think that Crystal or some of the other big players in that circle would give a tit though, as long as they're getting their bit.

Reactions: 6
Believe me, you don’t act a day over 20 either, you stunted simpleton.

(As evidenced by referring to yourself as a ‘girl boss’. 🤡)
That would be another good bit of evidence for the fathers to show the family court judge that she has no intention of wanting those boys in her life. witch.

Reactions: 6
Believe me, you don’t act a day over 20 either, you stunted simpleton.

(As evidenced by referring to yourself as a ‘girl boss’. 🤡)
Yeah there’s a reason you don’t feel 40 witch, parenting ages you. But you don’t do any of that now do you? You sacrificed the health and well-being of your own children so that you can act like a teenager.
We are the same age. I’ve been married for 11 years and we have our kids with US in the home that we bought for them, never changed schools and a solid place in our community. I feel 40 because I parent my kids. Most people learn from their mistakes, and grow as a person. You just keep doing the same tit over and over. It’s sad.

Reactions: 12
Yeah there’s a reason you don’t feel 40 witch, parenting ages you. But you don’t do any of that now do you? You sacrificed the health and well-being of your own children so that you can act like a teenager.
We are the same age. I’ve been married for 11 years and we have our kids with US in the home that we bought for them, never changed schools and a solid place in our community. I feel 40 because I parent my kids. Most people learn from their mistakes, and grow as a person. You just keep doing the same tit over and over. It’s sad.
Yeah, it turns out that evading responsibility at every turn and leaving everybody else to hold the bag for you really allows one to feel carefree. Pathetic loser.
---
I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that Crystal is the pressure point in her family and all of her siblings low-key resent the hell out of her for being such a spoiled brat duck-up and resent that their parents are constantly coddling her. It must be exhausting having her in the family, always being catered to and sucking the air out of the room with her petulant drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For someone who just had "the best week" of her life, why is she sitting in a cafe or restaurant crying & eye f*cking & staring at herself in the camera, headshake & all? Is she burning out already?

She is mentally unwell and it's good the boys aren't with her. Though, now that she's home, cue reels of London with her, smothering him with fake affection so he knows he has to perform for the camera too.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
For someone who just had "the best week" of her life, why is she sitting in a cafe or restaurant crying & eye f*cking & staring at herself in the camera, headshake & all? Is she burning out already?

She is mentally unwell and it's good the boys aren't with her. Though, now that she's home, cue reels of London with her, smothering him with fake affection so he knows he has to perform for the camera too.
No, she’s crying because she so happy that someone is apparently footing the bill to start up her cement pot company again. You know, the comoany she drove into liquidation the last time she was trusted by customers with their money to deliver a product.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Nothing screams loving mother more than staring at yourself in the phone while weirdly rocking a child that is way too old for it to (fail to) convince strangers you’re a decent mother

Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to make a reel out of the time she spends with her son. Shes been away supposedly working, you would think, turn the phone off for 24hrs and spend the time with him unconditionally. It's all show for social media.

Reactions: 9
He couldn’t be any more disassociated in the video of her dancing like a simpleton. The poor kid never has a smile on his face in her hostage videos. He’s always scanning the room trying to look somewhere else to ignore her performances. It’s so painfully obvious that she could give a tit about what he wants or what makes him comfortable or respecting his boundaries. Every video she posts with her kids is so deeply disturbing the way she disrespects their autonomy. The way London looks like he wants to escape her in every reel is such a red flag.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
He couldn’t be any more disassociated in the video of her dancing like a simpleton. The poor kid never has a smile on his face in her hostage videos. He’s always scanning the room trying to look somewhere else to ignore her performances. It’s so painfully obvious that she could give a tit about what he wants or what makes him comfortable or respecting his boundaries. Every video she posts with her kids is so deeply disturbing the way she disrespects their autonomy. The way London looks like he wants to escape her in every reel is such a red flag.
HAHAHA I'm dyinggggg at her footwork

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He was nothing but a prop to her & I said it before. His father should refuse to let him see her. Period.
Agreed. Stop forcing this tit, it’s nothing but harmful. No contact, full stop. She’s just doing it for show anyway. She has stated herself that she resents motherhood but I’m convinced that she doesn’t even like being with her kids. Not even joking.

It’s so obvious that she has no interest in them beyond how she can use them to be beneficial to her. You just know she doesn’t spend a second thinking about them when they are out of her sight. As evidenced by the fact that she even makes them buy their own Christmas and birthday gifts. She has never done anything interactive with her kids, absolute nothing where she would have to engage with them at all. No weekends away to fun places, no trips to the zoo or museum or any of the tit she indulges herself in - whale watching, horseback riding on the beach. At most she’s dumped them at the community pool or water park so they can go entertain themselves while she sits back on her laptop.

Reactions: 9