Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always say sneak peak 🏔 instead of sneak peek 👀.
Regardless - it looks like a dirty warehouse with a simple conversion, not an incredible transformation and installation
Kind of like this pathetic "shop" she claims she "built" near LAX airport 7 years ago. Crystal sweetheart, you didn't 'build" it, you simply painted it & threw in some plants & a counter. It looks like a garage and not something to be proud of. And if it's that close to one of the busiest airports in the US, probably very, very loud. 🙄

What became of this?? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She absolutely begged her way to be there and make it all about HER!! She shares seven photos in her latest grid post about the soft launch. FOUR of them are of her!!

And the 3rd paragraph (in part) "Originally I wasn't planning on traveling to Adelaide to install the space, but when my life changed a few weeks ago and I was able to travel again... That smacks of "when I no longer had a ball and chain around my ankles weighing me down of being a mother, I can go wherever I want !". You're still a disgusting mother and it shines through in all of your posts.

Looks like she got her hair done again; didn't she get it done recently?! How long before she adds more ratty extensions and ruins it?
Only crystal could take something as mediocre as getting your roots done into ‘I met this InCrEdIbLe woman last night who transformed my hair!’ She just did her damn job and was probably grateful to see the arse end of you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Video froze on this. Couldn’t help myself 😅.
do these people all use the same filter or are they actually trying to look like Janice? 😆
IMG_3307.jpeg

IMG_3309.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is treating this custody issue like someone has broken up with her. She knows Jonny and his family will be reading her posts. She’s saying this tit to be spiteful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
“Every area of my life is falling into the most beautiful places” … next picture is a guy in her house 🙄

(I say guy because if he’s who I suspect he is he’s barely a man. 21 yrs old.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who is he??
He’s a recent follow of hers if it’s who I think. I’ll refrain from saying who unless she mentions him further and I can confirm, just because the person I think it may be seems like a decent kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wonder how long she’s known this “friend who feels like family” for. A few days probably. How many people come and go from that poor kids life.

Reactions: 8
‘They’re all for the better’. Damn straight. Your sons life will be 100 x better now you’re not in it Crystal.

Reactions: 5
There it is. She’s finally come out and said it. Her life is so much better now that she’s dropped the dead weight of her kids. She’s been walking up to that line, eluding to it ever since Jonny moved out, but she’s finally admitted to it. She asked God to make this the best year of her life and now that she doesn’t have to bother with being a mum anymore it is. God did this for her. She’s happy and not lonely anymore, her kids were keeping her so isolated because she couldn’t be out running the roads constantly. Her life is so much more fulfilling in every way.
What an absolutely heinous piece of tit excuse for a human being she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
There it is. She’s finally come out and said it. Her life is so much better now that she’s dropped the dead weight of her kids. She’s been walking up to that line, eluding to it ever since Jonny moved out, but she’s finally admitted to it. She asked God to make this the best year of her life and now that she doesn’t have to bother with being a mum anymore it is. God did this for her. She’s happy and not lonely anymore, her kids were keeping her so isolated because she couldn’t be out running the roads constantly. Her life is so much more fulfilling in every way.
What an absolutely heinous piece of tit excuse for a human being she is.
so awful. 'no responsibilities', like it's a great thing. Honestly heart breaking for those kids.

• Sad
You know, this post ... I’m torn. It’s a sweet gesture.
On the one hand it’s lovely that Crystal’s mum appears to be a million times more caring than she has ever bothered to be with her own kids. On the other hand it’s nauseating to me that her own parents, the people whose literal responsibility it is to have tough conversations with her and hold her accountable, seem to constantly smooth over her heinous behaviour. Maybe, mama Bailey, it’s way past time to stop blowing smoke up your grown daughters ass, hey?

She’s not incapacitated, she’s quite functional. She is surprisingly resourceful and manages to make lots of frivolous self-serving tit happen in her life. Just not the things that actually count. Like fulfilling her responsibilities to her kids and making them feel unconditionally loved and secure. Maybe mum and dad coddling her has only enabled her really horrid bleeping treatment of her own kids? Maybe you constantly indulging her selfishness and irresponsibility has led her to believe that you endorse it? Maybe you not having frank and hard conversations with her has enabled the child abuse of your own grandchildren, have you thought of that? She is most definitely not a bright thread to her kids, she does not weave strength and beauty into every moment for them. She undermines their peace and sense of self. She emotionally abuses them, no two ways about it, and they will hurt from that abuse for the rest of their lives. Period. If you love your grandkids it’s time to stop placating her.

Attachments

• Heart
You know, this post ... I’m torn. It’s a sweet gesture.
On the one hand it’s lovely that Crystal’s mum appears to be a million times more caring than she has ever bothered to be with her own kids. On the other hand it’s nauseating to me that her own parents, the people whose literal responsibility it is to have tough conversations with her and hold her accountable, seem to constantly smooth over her heinous behaviour. Maybe, mama Bailey, it’s way past time to stop blowing smoke up your grown daughters ass, hey?

She’s not incapacitated, she’s quite functional. She is surprisingly resourceful and manages to make lots of frivolous self-serving tit happen in her life. Just not the things that actually count. Like fulfilling her responsibilities to her kids and making them feel unconditionally loved and secure. Maybe mum and dad coddling her has only enabled her really horrid bleeping treatment of her own kids? Maybe you constantly indulging her selfishness and irresponsibility has led her to believe that you endorse it? Maybe you not having frank and hard conversations with her has enabled the child abuse of your own grandchildren, have you thought of that? She is most definitely not a bright thread to her kids, she does not weave strength and beauty into every moment for them. She undermines their peace and sense of self. She emotionally abuses them, no two ways about it, and they will hurt from that abuse for the rest of their lives. Period. If you love your grandkids it’s time to stop placating her.
Yeah that definitely looks like enabling. If I acted like crystal my parents would be on the phone to me telling me to stop being a selfish bleep and be a mother to my children. Not sending me fluff bs

Reactions: 12
Yeah that definitely looks like enabling. If I acted like crystal my parents would be on the phone to me telling me to stop being a selfish bleep and be a mother to my children. Not sending me fluff bs
There is not a single person in my family who would let me abuse my children the way Crystal abuses her kids. The hell I would catch, and rightly so, makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Reactions: 7
Honestly the lips fascinate me. Sometimes I give her the benefit of the doubt and think it’s got to be an allergic reaction of some sort, because
1. No one could possibly do that to themselves on purpose over and over again
2. Not even a trainee at the cheapest laser clinic would accept the job

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she pump up her lips again? 😳 I'm sorry, that's all I could see during her late night stories where she thinks it's her responsibility (along with her "instasistas") to "diagnose" what's wrong with this woman (who she doesn't know), hands. Well, that & her crazed eyes.
She’s really getting carried away with this fantasy that she’s some kind of guru able to heal women. The shampoo girl’s skin problems started when she started her job so she’s obviously having an allergic reaction to the products or her skin is having a severe reaction to being dried out. Regardless, unless Crystal’s “instasistas” can prescribe a medication or a course of treatment then that whole post was performative. The girl needs to see a dermatologist, not listen to ole crazy eyes. (Those eyes get so wild they start to appear slightly crossed in some of the freeze screens.)

Honestly the lips fascinate me. Sometimes I give her the benefit of the doubt and think it’s got to be an allergic reaction of some sort, because
1. No one could possibly do that to themselves on purpose over and over again
2. Not even a trainee at the cheapest laser clinic would accept the job
Lips are not supposed to be rectangular, Crystal. The fact that she keeps paying to do that to herself is wild.

• Haha