Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what that poor hairdresser was thinking when Crystal was like ‘oh my god what the duck is wrong with your hands, let me take a photo to show my followers’ 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why is she back at the hairdressers anyway? She’s been to the salon three times in 3 weeks. It was the first thing she did when she got back from Bali and she was just gushing over the “amazing woman” in Adelaide who did her hair less than a week ago. Is this invalid so entitled she’s not even washing her own hair anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no plausible scenario where Jane pays her to fly in to hang up $200 worth of mylar streamers and cheap balloon arches from Party Warehouse for her parties. If I had to acknowledge that I was almost 40 years old and the biggest highlight of my life was whoring out my labor as a cut-rate party decorator just so that I could post pictures of myself with a minor social media personality, I would take to my bed for weeks in desperation.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is no plausible scenario where Jane pays her to fly in to hang up $200 worth of mylar streamers and cheap balloon arches from Party Warehouse for her parties. If I had to acknowledge that I was almost 40 years old and the biggest highlight of my life was whoring out my labor as a cut-rate party decorator just so that I could post pictures of myself with a minor social media personality, I would take to my bed for weeks in desperation.
I was surprised to read that Jane is worth $55 Million & is the newest "Shark" on "Shark Tank Australia". Shark Tank is a very popular show here in the US and has been on the air for 15 years. One of the sharks on there is (Robert Herjavec). I was surprised to see he's also a shark on the Australian version.

He did marry an Australian woman who was his pro partner on Dancing With The Stars a few years ago so that could be why. Anyway, alot of boring info here (sorry) but I'd imagine Jane might be more well known now that she's on this TV show.

It’s pretty clear Crystal only got an invite to set up the decorations. If Jane is worth 55 million why not pay someone to make it look quality and luxurious instead of the tacky New Year’s Eve looking way Crystal did it

On her '2024 vision board' yet none of us have ever heard her mention her name.
She also made that big announcement that she was going to be designing offices for Chontel whatshername also. Haven’t heard anything else about that lately.

———

Edit: I just checked. Interestingly Crystal doesn’t follow Chontel Duncan anymore but Chontel still follows Crystal. And Chontel still has the post up on her grid from January announcing that she was working with Crystal. I wonder if Chontel decided not to use her and Crystal threw a fit an unfollowed her? That might have been part of the “worst month of my life” drama a few weeks back? And Crystal is just so insignificant to Chontel that she didn’t bother to take the time to unfollow or go back and remove the post? We shall see if any of this resurfaces …

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
People need to know what? That you had a busy day? Like millions of other grownups around the world? She has no idea that adults with real jobs juggle hectic AF schedules all day every day. This is what happens when you dump all of your responsibilities on other people and flit around pretending you’re an interior designer I guess. She thinks she deserves head pats for that tit.

Attachments

• Haha
People must know that she flew with streamers and empty balloons in her carry on. They must.

• Haha
Balloons are stupid. I hate them.

As an actual event stylist, this hurts my soul. So she flew interstate to spend three hours with an unpaid “intern” setting up party shop plastic decorations.
She was probably paid less than a grand which included the decorations and her flights and accom. Not much left in the pot for labour #womensupportingwomen 🤯

The Morley house project, surely there not hiring her to decorate and style that mansion. Can you imagine her cement sheets hanging on a wall or the noodle seat bench in their breakfast room. I hope they have some decent interior decorators going in.

Surely by now she has to know that people are realising she is full of tit. Every post is about how incredible her life is, followed by a post about how the ‘incredible’ time was the worst time of her life. It’s bleeping weird man, make up your mind

Reactions: 8
yes, sugar daddy strikes again? we really need some inside intel.
There is no way her Centrelink would cover everything and every place she is going. Rent, bills, utilities and I'm guessing child support. And now she has lost fulltime care of L and J she would be taken of the Single parent pension and go on Newstart and has to look for job's weekly. I can't see these places she goes to as big wage earners, a lot of the time it's her just taking photos and saying what she would do if she was designing. She could be using the venues to comply with Centrelink. Something isn't adding up.