Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s American. His FB page says he was the former founder of a food truck that sold wings, the former founder of a vegan protein bar brand and the current founder of an investment and management company.
This is from 10 years ago when he was brand manager for Hungry Jack’s …

View attachment 3019299
---

*** Ahahahaha! I just noticed his FB bio says he studied Psychology! PERFECT! This relationship will be a busman’s holiday for you, mate! 😂😂😂
Great detective work @EveryDaysASoulDay

I was wondering how long it would take for her to find Total Fusion gym given her proximity. God help us, the selfies and designher dreams we are going to get from her out of that place 🫠

The gym and access to the rooftop pool and facilities costs around $150 per week

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Makes her entire personality and brand about having the freedom to work from anywhere … talks about it nonstop … and then when her dad has a heart attack and she has the flexibility to go visit him … she choses to take her laptop to the neighborhood status gym/spa and make humble brag posts about treating herself to self-care. She’s rotten to the core.
Just a really nasty piece of work.

Great detective work @EveryDaysASoulDay

I was wondering how long it would take for her to find Total Fusion gym given her proximity. God help us, the selfies and designher dreams we are going to get from her out of that place 🫠

The gym and access to the rooftop pool and facilities costs around $150 per week

Thanks. 😉
I wonder if she just got a trial day pass or something? I can’t see her ponying up $600 a month for that. Also, those nasty feet! Omg, can you imagine her rubbing those against you in bed at night? 🤢 Yikes!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Daddy saves your dumb arse with a new laptop and you can’t even work from anywhere designing your dreams (again) around a pop in visit? What a piece of tit.

Reactions: 7
Surely someone who supposedly has an MBA from Sydney University, studied Honours Psychology & Sociology at Western University and Disruptive Innovation for a week at Harvard Business School is clever enough to do a cursory google of the chick they’re boning, no? Surely you’ve found her tattle thread by now, hey Joe? Or maybe you like wildly unstable, emotionally stunted women who also happen to be abusive mothers? 😬

Side note: I think he’s Canadian, not American. The Western University that he went to is in Ontario.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why is Inspector Gadget wearing her trench coat and chanel knock-off cap inside the house all the time now? The other night she was wearing them in bed while doing her daily bailey and now she’s filmed herself in the kitchen wearing them like it’s a housecoat and nightcap or something. Such a performative weirdo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to post this here with the joke ‘is Alpha Femme Crystal Bailey?’ and then I looked and saw that Crystal actually follows her. Because of course she does. 🫠

By the way, I wonder how Crystal is doing on that million dollar year that she told everybody she was going to have in 2024? She’s only got 6 months left.

Reactions: 1
Wow, let's give this woman a gold metal because....for one "whole week" she stayed in one spot!!! She talks like a 12 year old, not an almost 40 year old.

Yeah Crystal, it's called "stability". Which is something you could never provide to your 2 sons. Because it's always about you & only you.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, let's give this woman a gold metal because....for one "whole week" she stayed in one spot!!! She talks like a 12 year old, not an almost 40 year old.

Yeah Crystal, it's called "stability". Which is something you could never provide to your 2 sons. Because it's always about you & only you.
Oh nice, she’s “prioritized my own well-being”. What’s new, ya selfish bleep?

And like clockwork, she’s exploiting the child she can’t be bothered to mother, for clicks and likes again. She has utterly failed this child how many times? in his short life and still has the nerve to pretend she gives a tit about him. She’s such trash.

Here’s the thing, Crystal. You could have seen Jonny a full two weeks early had you gone to Tamworth like you should have to love on your dad after his heart attack. Hell, you could be waking up to Jonny every morning if you weren’t such a loser and ignored him while he was living with you. Instead for the last 3 months you traipsed around from one party to another after holidaying OS and, because self-indulgence is just so tiring, you thought you deserved to pamper yourself even further at a spa and film girl time with the newest besties instead of being with your family who you claim to care so much about. Dad and Jonny who?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8