Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally random but is anyone else listening to the Bronwyn podcast?
The woman lived 5 minutes from Crystal & Leila, in the same neighborhood.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am literally listening right now, as in while I read this post!
WILD! 😂
Yeah, Bronwyn’s old street name sounds very similar to Crystal’s street. When I first heard it I had to check my screenshots of her rental listing to make sure it wasn’t the same street. It’s not, but very close. In fact Leila lives in between the two locations.

Reactions: 1
Those bleeping lips man. 😲💀😲💀😲
I think this may be the worst filler job yet. She has such a pronounced shadow from the over-filling that it looks like she has a mustache. If nothing else tells you she is mentally unwell those things do.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Those bleeping lips man. 😲💀😲💀😲
I think this may be the worst filler job yet. She has such a pronounced shadow from the over-filling that it looks like she has a mustache. If nothing else tells you she is mentally unwell those things do.
My God, she is always apparently 'working' on something yet we never see the end result.

Glad she thinks that it was her just having to 'let go' of her child once again. What a shameful excuse of a Mother. Her parents must be so proud.

Reactions: 6
Not Crystal using her dads heart attack as proof of her mania induced religious delusions? Color me shocked.

Do note that she will happily travel for months on end at the drop of a hat but travel to support and look after her dad after his heart attack? To support and look after her sister after a rape and suicide attempt? To support her brother at his restaurant opening? To get Jonny started in school? To watch London compete? For either of her son’s birthdays? Nahhh! duck that! She’s a traveling stylist, she’s got priorities! And they aren’t her family. Her family is there to serve HER, not the other way around. She’s the only one who deserves to be looked after apparently.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Not Crystal using her dads heart attack as proof of her mania induced religious delusions? Color me shocked.

Do note that she will happily travel for months on end at the drop of a hat but travel to support and look after her dad after his heart attack? To support and look after her sister after a rape and suicide attempt? To support her brother at his restaurant opening? To get Jonny started in school? To watch London compete? For either of her son’s birthdays? Nahhh! duck that! She’s a traveling stylist, she’s got priorities! And they aren’t her family. Her family is there to serve HER, not the other way around. She’s the only one who deserves to be looked after apparently.
This face and the words written (spoken) below her don't match! She's simply using her dad's heart attack for content.

She was cray-cray during that dribble. Run on sentences, even her frizzy hair got a mention. 🙄

Attachments

Someone is a bit testy and defensive tonight. 🤭

I don't understand what the purpose would be to let her landlord know she also "lives" in Sydney too? Did she stiff them on the remaining rent for the term of the lease?

"I live in many places. Always have and always will. It's the life of a traveling woman". Not one word about motherhood. In her mind she's always been single and moving around. So sad and pathetic. Those poor boys never had stability in their lives while with her.

Attachments

Is crystal not going to see her father or be there for her mum? Seriously ... Her parents have supported her financially and gave her a place to stay and covered her bills/debts and I'm sure many other things that they have had to assist her with. What a self-centered human being, and a disgusting daughter and mother Crystal.

Reactions: 9
Someone is a bit testy and defensive tonight. 🤭

I don't understand what the purpose would be to let her landlord know she also "lives" in Sydney too? Did she stiff them on the remaining rent for the term of the lease?

"I live in many places. Always have and always will. It's the life of a traveling woman". Not one word about motherhood. In her mind she's always been single and moving around. So sad and pathetic. Those poor boys never had stability in their lives while with her.
Who the duck is sending her landlord photo's!?

Go to bed Cracky.

Her landlord wouldn’t give a tit where she’s living as long as she’s paying the rent and maintaining the property. I bet if you drive past her house right now though it looks like she’s living in the middle of a jungle…

If someone sent photos of her home or her claiming she’s moving to Sydney to the landlord, claiming she has moved out, it’s probably a neighbor. They would A.) know who the landlord is and B.) it’s probably because she has let her lawn get overgrown again, like she’s done in the past. Remember before when she hadn’t maintained her yard since moving in and a kindly neighbor came over and offered to help her weed and get control of her back garden? I’m sure she pissed her neighbors off from the get go doing that tit and I have no doubt she hasn’t ever mowed or weeded again since then or bothered to pay a service to do it. The neighbors no doubt follow her Insta account periodically specifically because she’s such a neighborhood nuisance. The last time they prob popped on was a few weeks ago when she said she was moving to Sydney in a tanty and they figured that’s why she hasn’t been keeping up the yard. They obvs haven’t been watching since she’s announced she’s now commuting to her winter home in Brisbane 😂

Sorry, Crystal. Grown-ups have to do grown-up tit. That includes being a considerate neighbor by mowing your lawn and abiding by the terms of your lease. Grow up you petulant tit stain.
---
*** Follow up thought - I wonder if she has rented out every bedroom in the Lennox house to be able to pay the rent and that’s why she’s found a room to rent for herself in Brisbane?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
---
*** Follow up thought - I wonder if she has rented out every bedroom in the Lennox house to be able to pay the rent and that’s why she’s found a room to rent for herself in Brisbane?
That’s my thought, her lease probably doesn’t allow her to sublet. I haven’t rented in a while but I’m sure standard lease through agents would require all parties living in the house to be named on the lease? That’s why the landlord has said something to her. it’s pretty clear her current “my life is so perfect” routine is only for the gram.

Reactions: 8
Yeah. Whatever it is it’s causing problems for her neighbors and they’ve dobbed her in.

I love how she claimed twice that “I live many places”. No, no you don’t. You have a lease in one place and stay with a friend occasionally. At most that’s 2 places, not many places. You cosmopolitan “travelling woman”, you! LOL. What a clown.

Also trying to play the my dad had a heart attack sympathy card. Yeah, no one cares. That has zero to do with how you conduct yourself. If you were so distraught over it that you think no one should dare question how you’re acting then why are you not making the effort to go be with him, you selfish twit? But your sister’s flatmate’s dad is there so all good, hey? Besides, you made the announcement at the start of your video that you have a sense of peace about it and a spirit-led feeling that he is going to be just fine, do you remember that part? OR are you rattled because daddy is sick and can’t get your childish ass out of this sling, like he always does?

I have never seen anyone less equipped to be an adult than Crystal. Smh.

Attachments

Last edited:
‘Tonight’s adventure’ is watching the state of origin in a brewery. Wow I’m so jealous of the glamorous life of this crazy travelling woman!

100% she’s pissed some neighbors off, again, and the house is probably full of backpacker soul sistas she’s collected while wine pissed at the Beach Hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crystal’s latest hookup is a cryptobro 😂
Cryptobro Joe has been leaving loved up messages on her posts.
“Is it our dream home, babe?” she says.
Ahh, Joe, what a poor douchebag you are. You have no idea what you’re in for. Buckle up loser, you’re going losing! 😂

I think this feminine man’s hand is the same one that she was having drinks with last week. (The color photo w/the wedding ring was from 2 years ago so I’m assuming/hoping he’s since divorced) The color hand pic is from one of his business account pages and is all over the account so I’m sure it’s his hand.

IMG_0644.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
He’s American. His FB page says he was the former founder of a food truck that sold wings, the former founder of a vegan protein bar brand and the current founder of an investment and management company.
This is from 10 years ago when he was brand manager for Hungry Jack’s …

IMG_0647.jpeg

---

*** Ahahahaha! I just noticed his FB bio says he studied Psychology! PERFECT! This relationship will be a busman’s holiday for you, mate! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha