Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post really infuriated me. "I wouldn't want my life any other way"; "The biggest dreams I've ever had are happening this year...". The same month she lost custody.

If this isn't a slap in the face to Jonny and London, I don't know what is. SHAME ON YOU CRYSTAL!
Same. Who goes from losing custody of their child to flippantly saying how life is falling together within two weeks. She has zero self awareness and is a crappy mother and person.

Reactions: 7
So sheā€™s renting a room (or less likely, the whole place) at the loft in Brisbane she styled.
Sheā€™s still got the lease in Lennox until November. Will be interesting to see if she leaves the landlord hanging and breaks that.

Sheā€™s quite over losing her kids already.
On to the next adventure guyz!! She wouldnā€™t want her life any other way!
#FallingApartToFallTogether! āœŒšŸ˜˜
Welcome to the neighborhood, Crystal šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So, am I understanding this correctly?

She is paying high rent in two locations, has no regular clients, and has previously been unable to afford to replace her laptop which is literally the main tool she needs to designHER dreams?

If Crystal won lotto she'd be broke in a year.

Reactions: 8
Surely she would be housesitting or something like that for that apartment in Tenerife šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Wasnā€™t it a friends/clientā€™s place?

Reactions: 3
Crystal doing damage control. She saw what I previously posted and how bad it sounded so had to throw out this reel. You're not fooling any of us Crystal & losing Johnny didn't happen "almost overnight". Nice try though.
She is horrendous. So he stopped being a stand in date for her and sheā€™s just moved on?
Newsflash Crystal, teenagers still need parenting even if they donā€™t do things FOR YOU.

Reactions: 13
Crystal doing damage control. She saw what I previously posted and how bad it sounded so had to throw out this reel. You're not fooling any of us Crystal & losing Johnny didn't happen "almost overnight". Nice try though.
ā€œā€¦ he became a teenager ā€¦ and was gone. Everything changed almost overnight. But Iā€™m healing ...ā€

Itā€™s absolutely disgusting that sheā€™s trying to blame him for this and is centering herself as the victim. All while skipping down the road to the next opportunist con she can sniff out. Sheā€™s really such a loathsome bleep. What is worse is the way that she constantly is falling into tit but comes out smelling like a rose, this witch is never held to account for the damage she creates. Itā€™s nauseating to watch. Iā€™ve seen few people who deserved a swift kick in the arse from karma more than Crystal Bailey.

This isnā€™t a ā€œnew chapter of motherhoodā€, you pathetic excuse. This is the only mother youā€™ve ever been or have any interest in being. An unfit cow who uses your kids to benefit you. You were given a chance to not be a complete loser duck up and you failed miserably - AGAIN.

Reactions: 12
Omg, your sons are not supposed to look at you like youā€™re ā€˜the only woman in the worldā€™. It smacks of spousification on her part. The distance is a good thing.
Imagine her as a mother in law. She will absolutely be jealous of his partner and go on and on about how sheā€™s his first and biggest love.

Reactions: 12
Still clinging on to her fleeting glory of that one time she fooled a company into doing a licensing deal with her and then blew it up by being a delusional bible basher and generally unhinged lunatic. Babes, the reason why youā€™re still finding your product on shelves more than a year after they cut you loose is because the product sucked and didnā€™t sell, partially because you never got off your lazy ass to promote it. Nothing to be proud of and if you had any sense at all you wouldnā€™t draw attention to your failures.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She completely personalizes the spaces (yeah, dumb ass, thatā€™s what designers do). Because her visions come to her in dreams. (Thatā€™s ā€œjust the kind of woman she isā€. Fuckin LOL. Get over yourself, Delulu. šŸ¤”)

Iā€™m gonna drop these two images here, these were the inspiration photos of someone elseā€™s work that she used for this project and posted 5 weeks ago. What are the chances that her ā€œdream visionsā€ are going to turn out to be damned near exact replicas of these spaces that she has ripped off?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She completely personalizes the spaces (yeah, dumb ass, thatā€™s what designers do). Because her visions come to her in dreams. (Thatā€™s ā€œjust the kind of woman she isā€. Fuckin LOL. Get over yourself, Delulu. šŸ¤”)

Iā€™m gonna drop these two images here, these were the inspiration photos of someone elseā€™s work that she used for this project and posted 5 weeks ago. What are the chances that her ā€œdream visionsā€ are going to turn out to be damned near exact replicas of these spaces that she has ripped off?
And what the hell are these supposed to be?! It looks like an art project I did in 7th grade. šŸ«Ø

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one expects their interior designer to be on the floor making DIY artworks for their commercial space. It's so weird and unprofessional! Maybe ok when she started out with low-budget clients to build her portfolio but not this many years on.

Reactions: 11
No one expects their interior designer to be on the floor making DIY artworks for their commercial space. It's so weird and unprofessional! Maybe ok when she started out with low-budget clients to build her portfolio but not this many years on.
This whole thing with the horrific plastered bedsheets is giving grade 5 summer craft camp. The slap dash, pull something out of your ass and call it design is bringing back memories of the imaginary fishes she painted in the walls at the restaurant and the rotting boat she cut in half and shoved in the rafters. Bored housewife DIY at best. It is so far from professional itā€™s not even funny.

This part tells me she was only hired for renderings and had to talk them into letting her come down for the install. I bet she has paid her own money to be there ā€¦

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This whole thing with the horrific plastered bedsheets is giving grade 5 summer craft camp. The slap dash, pull something out of your ass and call it design is bringing back memories of the imaginary fishes she painted in the walls at the restaurant and the rotting boat she cut in half and shoved in the rafters. Bored housewife DIY at best. It is so far from professional itā€™s not even funny.

This part tells me she was only hired for renderings and had to talk them into letting her come down for the install. I bet she has paid her own money to be there ā€¦
She absolutely begged her way to be there and make it all about HER!! She shares seven photos in her latest grid post about the soft launch. FOUR of them are of her!!

And the 3rd paragraph (in part) "Originally I wasn't planning on traveling to Adelaide to install the space, but when my life changed a few weeks ago and I was able to travel again... That smacks of "when I no longer had a ball and chain around my ankles weighing me down of being a mother, I can go wherever I want !". You're still a disgusting mother and it shines through in all of your posts.

Looks like she got her hair done again; didn't she get it done recently?! How long before she adds more ratty extensions and ruins it?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yes well thatā€™s the only kind of publicity she can get is to offer to do tit for free so she can hopefully horn in on the exposure - her MO.

Iā€™ll say this, you can certainly tell this was throw together in 4 weeks with zero budget. It still looks like a warehouse. Albeit with a coat of paint, some white curtains, a few cheap vases spray painted white, leaning mirrors and LED strips thrown around and some reformers. Dank and sterile, no personality, not inviting. Unfinished drywall, no skirting board, fairy lights stapled to the ceiling like someoneā€™s garden deck. None of this was even Crystalā€™s vision. The owners posted the inspo photos they initially sent Crystal so that wasnā€™t even her contribution. All she did was render the space for them so that the contractor had some kind of document to work with. Nothing about this space required any creativity.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She is rarely without a drink in her hand anymore I see.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why do they always say sneak peak šŸ” instead of sneak peek šŸ‘€.
Regardless - it looks like a dirty warehouse with a simple conversion, not an incredible transformation and installation

• Haha
Reactions: 10