Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to think that she is quite happy about not having the boys anymore. It could have even been her idea, a bit? She’s so excited about being free and travelling blah blah blah.
I was actually thinking the same thing. She's not mourning the loss AT ALL!!

Reactions: 4
Oh God, who could forget her horrible work at Fishheads?! With the "thousands of fishes" she painted in the walls & that boat she hung? 😂 Funny, she didn't film that part of the restaurant; I wonder if it's still there. 🤔

I'm so over the "I was spirit led" to visit a restaurant that I "transformed by myself". 😂
Why does everything she does have to be "spirit led"? Just to go visit a restaurant she ruined??

And Crystal, your son is not your "date", you weirdo. And I can't believe you let him sit there while you filmed the restaurant. Put the damn phone down when you're with him!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So now she’s gonna be based in Brisbane during the week and Byron not Byron on weekends for her son

Reactions: 3
So is she going to move to Bris and just drive down for the day on weekends? She needs to go to parenting classes. This spirit led thing she is always on about gets old. She uses that phrase as an excuse about everything she does. Be honest Crystal, parenting is not something you can do, when you see London it's not a date its time to spend with your son, put the camera down and close the laptop and focus on him for a couple of days, it won't hurt you.

Reactions: 9
Spirit led travel just sounds to me like a punish of sitting on that highway in traffic and another way to avoid being a mother/ responsible adult.

Reactions: 7
I’m so curious if she is a piece of tit human who emotionally abuses her children because she listened to God’s guidance or because she ignored God’s guidance? How exactly does consistently failing your kids for their whole lives jive with being “spirit led”, Crystal?

Reactions: 2
I’m so curious if she is a piece of tit human who emotionally abuses her children because she listened to God’s guidance or because she ignored God’s guidance? How exactly does consistently failing your kids for their whole lives jive with being “spirit led”, Crystal?
If I'd taken a drink everytime she said "spirit led" in those last few nonstop talking latest reels, I'd be under the table, passed out. But I don't drink. Watching her go on and on and on....🥱, all I could think was "she has no plans to be in her kids' lives and it DOESN'T bother her ONE BIT!". In fact, I think deep inside she's giddy.

Can’t wait to see where she ends up in Brisbane…. No way she could afford her own place plus keep the place in Byron, not Byron. That apartment she is in now, is in Teneriffe. Expensive area. She’s been there before; is that a friend’s/client’s? Wonder if she will stay there? No doubt she’ll be spirit led to find a soul sista flatmate somewhere.

And maybe she will become roommates with Liela when she is a weekend solo full time mum of London.

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting how frequently God leads her into rash, illogical life shifts. Roughly every 3-6 months, by memory. Maybe his GPS is broken? The way she always tries to pin her duck ups on God is so slimy. It’s not me being an erratic, volatile arshole, you guyz, it’s God!

Yeah, she’ll put the effort into driving down to see London 2, maybe 3 times and then she’ll lose interest.

Attachments

• Wow
How hard is it to say, I’m moving to Brisbane. Apparently very hard for Crystal it took three stories to get to the bloody point. Even then she’s not transparent.

I think her over-explaining of everything is because she realizes that she is being judged for her impulsive and selfish bullshit. She then goes on and on about it because she is trying to justify, probably to herself as much as her audience, that what she is doing is actually fine because she’s just listening to her inner voice. What she refuses to face up to is that her inner voice is her narcissism and mental illness, not God.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think her over-explaining of everything is because she realizes that she is being judged for her impulsive and selfish bullshit. She then goes on and on about it because she is trying to justify, probably to herself as much as her audience, that what she is doing is actually fine because she’s just listening to her inner voice. What she refuses to face up to is that her inner voice is her narcissism and mental illness, not God.
Yes!!!!!

Reactions: 2
So Crystal is trying to take credit for the video going viral that the woman who attended her retreat posted. Some guy throwing luggage around a shop. She’s a social media phenom, I tell you! Is that Crystal’s genius strategy to go viral, just post the stupidest tit you can find? LOL.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see where she ends up in Brisbane…. No way she could afford her own place plus keep the place in Byron, not Byron. That apartment she is in now, is in Teneriffe. Expensive area. She’s been there before; is that a friend’s/client’s? Wonder if she will stay there? No doubt she’ll be spirit led to find a soul sista flatmate somewhere.

And maybe she will become roommates with Liela when she is a weekend solo full time mum of London.
So she’s renting a room (or less likely, the whole place) at the loft in Brisbane she styled.
She’s still got the lease in Lennox until November. Will be interesting to see if she leaves the landlord hanging and breaks that.

She’s quite over losing her kids already.
On to the next adventure guyz!! She wouldn’t want her life any other way!
#FallingApartToFallTogether! ✌😘

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
So, she has moved to Brisbane. Wow! How the hell do you walk away from your children so easy. She uses 'Spiritually led' for every excuse under the sun. You lost your sons due to being a lousy mum. Parenting is a hard gig and there are easy and hard times, but the eldest boy is a teenager and that's a hard enough age to be without his mum. How often will she see him now? and what about London, will he be a whim visit? I'm glad for the boys sake they have their dads, she's not a bleeping mothers arse that's for sure.

Reactions: 8
This post really infuriated me. "I wouldn't want my life any other way"; "The biggest dreams I've ever had are happening this year...". The same month she lost custody.

If this isn't a slap in the face to Jonny and London, I don't know what is. SHAME ON YOU CRYSTAL!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This post really infuriated me. "I wouldn't want my life any other way"; "The biggest dreams I've ever had are happening this year...". The same month she lost custody.

If this isn't a slap in the face to Jonny and London, I don't know what is. SHAME ON YOU CRYSTAL!
She should have just said .. duck you J and L I have more important things in my life other than you. They will remember this, and I'm sure their dads are giving them the love and life they deserve. Why the hell did she have these children, its not as though she moved heaven and earth to nurture them. I agree Shame on you Crystal !