Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of fake didn't she have a fake scooter/bike thing? Dior or something!? Seen once or twice and then never to be seen again. If she really does make enough money for things like that and the car and her rent and the Bali trips, she'd be much better off saving and buying an apartment somewhere. She would never do that though, because it would involve stability.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of fake didn't she have a fake scooter/bike thing? Dior or something!? Seen once or twice and then never to be seen again. If she really does make enough money for things like that and the car and her rent and the Bali trips, she'd be much better off saving and buying an apartment somewhere. She would never do that though, because it would involve stability.
Yes the Dior Kymco!

I saw a real one in Taormina and was trying to explain to my friend why I was cackling. The thought of crystal trying to convince people the dodgy stickered piece of junk she bought was a limited edition Dior.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A gift. of what? She has a gift of being a tit mum, a gift of being manic, a gift of working but not working. Yep she has a real gift NOT.

Reactions: 5
Serious question - is this supposed to be appealing?
Nothing about that place is even remotely inviting, in fact it’s borderline nasty.
She’s basically sleeping on a concrete pad in the middle of nowhere.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Nothing about that place is even remotely inviting, in fact it’s borderline nasty.
So this is her glamping tent. It looks like its on the side of the road somewhere. The glamping places I have seen look a million times better than where she is holed up.

It looks like a council owned public bbq area outside and a padded cell inside. Are we sure she’s not been committed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What exactly are you ready for, you dopey witch?
You stopped wearing a ring, so f‘ing what.
It’s not like it was a wedding ring that signifies the end of a marriage. It’s just a cheap ass piece of costume jewelry.

But of course we all know what this lunatic is alluding to. (As I predicted, she’ll be balls to wall trying to hook a man now that the kids are out of her way.) God is telling her to keep her “wedding finger” free because of course her one true love soul mate who she’s waited her whole life for is going to ride in on his trusty steed and sweep her off her feet any minute now. 🥴

Oh, and her bestie Leila was also lead to take her signet ring off in church too!
Spirit led wild women, the both of them! I reckon they’ll both be married by the end of the year, hey? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Wow, what a milestone! First grid post in nearly 3 weeks! Ahem… except the ones that you’d already put on the grid from Bali that you went through and deleted over the weekend. But like all good influencers, if it’s not on the gram, it didn’t happen! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That photo of the back of her vehicle reminded me how she never shows braggy pictures of the newest car, inside or outside, like she did with the first one. Almost like she’s ashamed of it. Now I see why, it’s because it’s a Discovery Sport, the cheapest model Land Rover. Which is funny because she distinctly said when she totaled the Range Rover Evoke that she was “upgrading” with the replacement car. I guess I was too distracted whenever I snapped the screen cap when she bought it to recognize that she had actually downgraded, although she purposely only showed part of the car hoping to fool people. That telltale “D” is showing though. (Old pic from January when she bought it, attached)

Crystal, babe, explain to us how going from a bottom rung Range Rover to a bottom rung Land Rover is an upgrade? Good thing you insured the Range Rover for double what it was worth so you could afford this very expensive used entry-level car. 😉👌👍

IMG_0048.png

Attachments

😂😂😂 The ring story! I’ve been married for 11 years and when i forget to put my wedding rings on in the morning I don’t even notice. This dingbat thinks she feels naked without it 🫠
The absolute desperation these women ooze is one of the reasons all men are keeping a wide berth. Just absolute yikes 😳

Oh no, Ruggable. Who’s gonna tell em?

Also she seriously needs to stop acting like she’s a superior human because she likes the outdoors. I’ll keep my four walls and successful 9-5 and kids I get to see…wait for it…EVERY DAY! thanks bish. Does that make me unenlightened?

I was just looking through all of her grid posts for this year. The dates jumped from Jan 2nd to March 13th. That means she deleted the entire section of her promoting that Design Her Life & home mumbo jumbo, with all those assistants she bragged about having. Then she crashed and burned. Does she think by deleting that time in her life no one else will remember what a failure that was?

And as @Deidra Chambers recently posted, her latest posts jumped from April 25th to the newest one promoting Ruggables yesterday. So whatever she'd had inbetween those dates are gone too. Is she trying to rewrite history as to what she's been up to?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A gift. of what? She has a gift of being a tit mum, a gift of being manic, a gift of working but not working. Yep she has a real gift NOT.
I think she dropped out the ‘R’ in Grift! That’s really the only gift she’s got and really doesn’t do that to well either, evident from the now missing 3mths of this year for the DeSIgnHeR courses. Did no one take those up unsurprisingly **Yawn.

Actually time warping seems to your gift Crystal not sure you learnt to read a calendar or clock.

Reactions: 2
If any of that bullshit spiel was true and she thought women should help women then wouldn’t she “mentor” for free? You’re not trying to help women you’re trying to profit from them because you’re not actually a talented enough designer to make a living through actual design.

Just like Carlz J Soda obviously not making enough as a photographer so she’s always shilling courses.

Reactions: 8
It's absurd how women like Crystal and Liela promote themselves as coaches and mentors for a fee, while genuine women in business mentor daily by demonstrating strong leadership and business skills without needing to boast about it on Instagram. They truly have zero clues.

Crystal's supposedly 'successful' business can't even afford her the freedom to buy a new laptop when hers breaks down.

Reactions: 10
I’m beginning to think that she is quite happy about not having the boys anymore. It could have even been her idea, a bit? She’s so excited about being free and travelling blah blah blah.

Reactions: 7