Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is unhinged. The speed with which she swings from despair to extreme excitement and spinning obvious lies about the future is exhausting. I'm so relieved her son will now have stability away from her. I hope his dad is shielding him from social media and her comments. She truly is the worst of them all.

Reactions: 7
She’s got that crazed, unstable look about her again. You can always see it setting in in her eyes.
For the love of god, woman, get on medication.

I just can’t even imagine living your entire adult life in utter psychological and emotional chaos and not doing a damn thing about it. It is literally the easiest thing to do and she refuses.
I pity everyone in her life who is attached to her and doesn’t want to be. She’s a bleeping human tornado.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does she actually know the meaning of I'm having a few days off social media. There hasn't been 1 day she has been off since she returned from Bali. Shes manic for sure but showing strong signs of Bi-polar disorder. These 'projects' she has are they real or a figment of her imagination and she's thinking of organising another retreat. Crystal stay home with your sons, go and visit jonny and see how he is going.

Reactions: 10
She would have an easier and healthier and successful existence with Lithium.

This is no hate. I have an easier and healthier existence with Vyvanse

Reactions: 9
That’s the thing that makes her refusal to take medication so wild, there are so many really effective drugs out there for the issues she’s clearly dealing with. She’ll no doubt need consistent and prolonged psychotherapy as well but getting a prescription ~and taking it~ is a first step and will go a long way in evening out her swings.

Reactions: 6
Crystal, PUT THE DAMN PHONE DOWN WHEN YOU'RE WITH LONDON!!

And you were never a "full time mumma for 2 years". You lie like you breathe!!
Right? She was technically a full time mum to both boys for about 6 months. Which really means she was only able to hold her tit together for about 3 months before it started to go south and London’s dad started noticing that she was failing him and took him back. She wasn’t even a full time mum to Jonny for the whole time she had him, she was constantly flying off somewhere else and leaving him to fend for himself or be watched by the flatmate.

She’s trying really hard to prove she’s not an unfit mum who lost custody of both kids with these latest posts. Trying to salvage some semblance of that false persona she has created for herself.
Watching her videos of forced affection with London is like watching propaganda videos. You know it’s all spin.

Reactions: 8
Crystal is trying on Leila’s signature camera angle and heavy filter to make herself look thinner and prettier.
Now that there are no kids in the house she’s going to be going full bore on finding a man to latch onto.
Get ready for the thirst traps. She’s already gotten a fresh weave, looks like she may have even upgraded from her highly flammable extensions to something resembling actual hair this time.

(Which reminds me, no other mention of the “beautiful man” she fell in love with in Bali. I guess he couldn’t stand the sound of her nonstop running her mouth after all.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Less than a week ago she couldn’t be bothered staying in Byron not Byron to see her younger son and now she’s giving mothering advice.

I bet she’s been told she can’t post Jonny so now London is being plastered over her account to prove what a great mum she is.

Reactions: 5
Or she’s punishing him .. I have a narcissistic and manipulative mother. I recognise it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Or she’s punishing him .. I have a narcissistic and manipulative mother. I recognise it.
This. For sure.
---
So Crystal is actually a psychic / prophet / guru now. duck me 😂
Watch out, Leila! Crystal’s cutting in to your market!

It took her all of 5 minutes to get over losing her son, master narc that she is. She’s super happy today. I said it before, she wasn’t upset that he’s gone, she was upset because in her mind her ex-husband won him and it made her look bad. Very interesting reveal she just made though. Her entire upcoming month is scheduled with travel. That didn’t all just happen since she’s been back. That has all been planned for a while. So not only had she intended to get Jonny started back to school two weeks late because of her Bali obligations, but when she got back she was immediately going to be traveling again and leaving him by himself for the whole month. No bleeping wonder he didn’t want to live with her anymore. Selfish bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
omg im dying at all the fake ostentatious designer getup in the car! She looks like a junkie who’s kitted out in gucci!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was a single mum of 4 and I remember when my second eldest wanted to live with his dad it broke me. My exhusband and I lived 10 houses down from each other, I saw him nearly every day (the son), he lasted 6mths and was back with me and all was well with the world. I can't imagine having to hand my kids over once let alone twice. Shes not even mentioned when she will see jonny again. Her whole focus is going away and doing these pretend consults. You have one shot of being a good mum Crystal and you have blown it twice. Those boys are going to remember this for a very long time, and it will shape their lives and relationships as they get older.

• Heart
Fake Chanel hat, fake Chanel glasses, fake Prada bag, all of it cheap sweatshop knock offs.
She is a calamity of bad taste.
Imagine looking that carnival sideshow and thinking I’m going to pay her for style advice. Lol.

• Haha