Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I was thinking. She barely lasted 24 hours & she posted that awful tit again. Of course she had to address us Tattlers directly after we bitched about her abandoning her son London too. I thought you said (indirectly) they were "baggage" Crystal & that's also why you were moving back to Sydney? Along with 3 (fake) new jobs you got there?

You're nothing if not predictable. Can't stay off social media when you said you were taking the week off and have to address the things we're talking about. And continue to lie & twist things so people will feel sorry for this so called "spirit led woman". If you're spirit led, are you claiming GOD told you to abandon your children & continue to f*ck up THEIR lives?!
Crystal better sneak a quick trip to her cult headquarters before she gets on the plane to Sydney, it sounds like she has a demon spirit she needs exorcised if she’s spirit led to abandon her children, again.

Reactions: 3
Crystal better sneak a quick trip to her cult headquarters before she gets on the plane to Sydney, it sounds like she has a demon spirit she needs exorcised if she’s spirit led to abandon her children, again.
THIS!

If she is so 'spirit led' why the duck is her 'spirit' taking her kids away?! AGAIN?!

Just say it Crackhead Crystal, you're a dogshit Mother and those kids deserve better.

Reactions: 6
Another sad part about these 2 boys is that their probably not going to have much to do with each other now. It's so very sad for both of them. Meantime, cunty crystal is crying woe is me and grifting deodorant and thinking about her exciting move to Sydney and going back to Bali. Shes a bleeping tit stain on parenthood.

Reactions: 9
My brother has had custody issues with a total narc. I’d sell my kidney for her to publicly post stories like Crystal has. It is priceless content in any future court proceedings with the boys’ fathers. This content allows them to protect the boys from her.

Reactions: 7
And they had the WORST reviews, although it looks like they now have alot of fake good reviews from people who have no prior reviews with anyone/any place else.
Thanks ladies! I was actually looking at one from luxo living and thought the name sounded familiar!

Reactions: 2
And now she’s not moving. What a shame actually.
It’s typical childish Crystal to immediately exclaim that she’s moving in the middle of a tantrum because she didn’t get what she wanted. It would have been the best thing for those kids though because, let’s face it, she’s never going to be the caring mum they deserve. She needs to be as far away from them as possible, she’s brings them nothing but chaos and pain.

Who is this woman posing with her? Anyone knowingly associating themselves with this toxic lunatic is a straight up head.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
And now she’s not moving. What a shame actually.
It’s typical childish Crystal to immediately exclaim that she’s moving in the middle of a tantrum because she didn’t get what she wanted. It would have been the best thing for those kids though because, let’s face it, she’s never going to be the caring mum they deserve. She needs to be as far away from them as possible, she’s brings them nothing but chaos and pain.

Who is this woman posing with her? Anyone knowingly associating themselves with this toxic lunatic is a straight up head.
100% it was mid tantrum she declared she was 'moving' but the boys Father obviously didn't give a flying duck and cater to this chaotic fuckwit so now she is miraculously staying put. Spirit led right Crackhead?!

Reactions: 10
Right? We all know that when Crystal says she’s spirit led what that really means is that she’s using God as a cover to do what she damn well pleases. It makes her narcissism sound more righteous.

I was spirit led to hold these women’s retreats in Bali during my child’s school term when he needed me to be in Lennox. I could have scheduled them any time but what I wanted to do is always more important than my children’s needs. I say God leads me to do things to justify my erratic and childish behaviour.

She was also spirit led to fly to Canada to ride dick, spirit led to open a doomed store with sugar daddy’s money during a pandemic, spirit led to rent (two) 3 bedroom houses she couldn’t afford, spirit led to move to Bali away from the responsibilities of being a mum, etc. etc. etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
‘Spirit led’ seems to be a euphemism for feckless and selfish. If a bloke was ‘spirit led’ we’d just call him a dead beat.

See: dead beat dad.

Reactions: 11
The weird tit she feels compelled to write. SMH. Oh, we didn’t date because I predicted he had a calling to live somewhere else. Girl, it’s ok to not date someone if you’re not attracted to them, you don’t have to make tit up. In fact, there’s no need to mention it at all, nobody cares. What’s wrong with acting like a normal person and just saying ‘my friend is moving today, I’m going to miss him’?

Have you noticed the way she’s always slagging off men and then saying “I’m not a man hater”? This guy is apparently one of those “RARE healthy masculine men”. 🙄

Crystal if you have such a hard time finding a decent guy it’s because the problem is you. You’re either projecting your own issues onto other people or your picker is fucked or both. I’d be willing to bet you’d have hopped in the sack with this guy if he was wealthy though, wouldn’t ya?

Attachments

The weird tit she feels compelled to write. SMH. Oh, we didn’t date because I predicted he had a calling to live somewhere else. Girl, it’s ok to not date someone if you’re not attracted to them, you don’t have to make tit up. In fact, there’s no need to mention it at all, nobody cares. What’s wrong with acting like a normal person and just saying ‘my friend is moving today, I’m going to miss him’?

Have you noticed the way she’s always slagging off men and then saying “I’m not a man hater”? This guy is apparently one of those “RARE healthy masculine men”. 🙄

Crystal if you have such a hard time finding a decent guy it’s because the problem is you. You’re either projecting your own issues onto other people or your picker is fucked or both. I’d be willing to bet you’d have hopped in the sack with this guy if he was wealthy though, wouldn’t ya?
She’s so fucked up. Girl needs hardcore therapy.

Shows her naive she is that that tacky sign was so inspirational. They’re everywhere. Has she never been in a retail store (that she didn’t bankrupt), gym change room, middle management corporate zoom meeting? 😂

• Haha

'9 months' christtttt 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4

I thought he was gay.

Hey knucklehead Crystal, remember just a few days ago you said you were going to stay off social media this week (which we know now was just part of your drama queen antics)? The only thing is, you didn't stay off!!

So stop with the "I've been so quiet on my feed and stories". Go try to fool someone else.

And I bet my last dollar that when you went on a couple of your day trips to Sydney not too long ago that you left Jonny at your home by himself. He made the right choice to stay in Tamworth this time.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7