Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this manipulative witch continues to call herself a solo mum … 😡

She has technically lost custody of her kids four times now. With different dads they are not a package deal, they are independent of each other. So she lost London twice and Jonny twice. How pathetic. She was an incubator, that’s it. She IS NOT a mother, in any sense of the word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It must have been so hard on her oldest to make that call to stay in Tamworth, you can tell how sensitive he is by all her posts and private texts Crystal has posted online and here she is performing on social media and making it all about her 😳 he must have been dreading going back to the constant rollercoaster life with her.

She really is a terrible mother and there’s no way anyone would be praising her in her DM’s for surrendering her kids.

Reactions: 13
A woman less than an hour from Crystal will soon have to pack up her child's room, because, yesterday, her ex-partner killed them and then himself. She doesn't seem to comprehend that there are levels to the human experience.

I'm not suggesting what Crystal is doing is easy for anyone, but this performative content around tragedy in her life is so toxic.
That tragic news update, what an absolutely horrendous event for the mothers and for that community.

Crystal on the other hand might have pangs in her heart, but like you say it’s the performance and the sharing on the internet. It’s like she read here and wanted to update us as she answered literally every comment made yesterday. She’s puts her self above her children’s privacy every day. But hey, it’s proven by the children wanting nothing to do with her what type of mother she really is.

Reactions: 9
The way she talks about going through trauma ‘beyond your control’. You caused this ya head. You are the problem, not your sons.

And I’m sorry, but why the duck were you smiling like a maniac through that entire monologue??

Reactions: 15
She’s having a social media break for a few days and we all know she always sticks to those 😉
She just doesn't have it in her to take a break, for more than one day. But with her warped sense of time, if she even makes it 2 days, in her mind it's been "a few days".

And btw, her reels reeeeeeally pissed me off!! What kind of mother admits to losing their kids AGAIN?!! I would be so embarrassed & ashamed, the last thing I'd want to do is share it all over IG, especially with any new followers she recently gained. It's like she felt it was her duty to let them know the backstory & then bring them up to date! Crystal, it's nobody's business but your own family! But then we know you wouldn't get the headpats & sympathy at what a "good mother" you've been when we know you SUCK AT IT!

Reactions: 8
This part is chilling. She is psychotic.
All she’s worried about is being instafamous and getting herself attention. No conscience whatsoever about the path of destruction she leaves in her wake.
If she ended up in a one room flat with her car repossessed and trolling sugar daddy websites for her next meal she would’ve earned every bit of it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s astounding how tone deaf she is!

I’ve just lost custody of my kids for the 4th time but everything happens for a reason, like if I still had my kids I wouldn’t be able to put on two back to back retreats in Bali for strangers! Does she not hear herself?!

I reckon the big news will be she’s going to move to Bali and “buy” a villa and host retreats from there.. let’s see!

Reactions: 17
“What did I do to deserve that?” she asked last week.
Hey Crystal, the next time you’re dumbfounded about why you have a thread on tattle - this is why. Because you’re an unrepentant, callous, manipulative, mercenary narcissist who psychologically and emotionally abuses your children.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“What did I do to deserve that?” she asked last week.
Hey Crystal, the next time you’re dumbfounded about why you have a thread on tattle - this is why. Because you’re an unrepentant, callous, manipulative, mercenary narcissist who psychologically and emotionally abuses your children.
I was just watching some of the reels from earlier today again. She called/considers her children "BAGGAGE"!! I didn't catch that earlier.

Crystal, you need to keep your mouth shut! And I agree with you @EveryDaysASoulDay, this is why she has a Tattle page! 😤🤬

I really hope that the responsible parent in J’s life is not allowing him to see her posts. They are straight up cruel. The posting of her with her other son staying “home is where the love is” is a poison arrow straight to that darling boy’s heart. She is acting like he is a ex that she is trying to get back at via SM. The re-defining of chaotic, transient, emotionally immature parent as “spirit led” is very interesting isn’t it?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She's all smiles and poses when they're participating in content. Wonder what the "spirit-led" decisions look like when a camera isn't recording them; my guess is it looks frustrated, lacks emotional regulation, and is very hands-off.

She's disgraceful, and obviously it's too late now, but she should never have had children. Sometimes the most loving thing you can do is know that parenthood is not for you.

Social media break going well, then?
The dads must be fuming.
Good on Jonny for making what would have been such a hard call, knowing his mum would twist it and try to keep manipulating him. Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Social media break going well, then?
The dads must be fuming.
Good on Jonny for making what would have been such a hard call, knowing his mum would twist it and try to keep manipulating him. Those poor kids.
That's what I was thinking. She barely lasted 24 hours & she posted that awful tit again. Of course she had to address us Tattlers directly after we bitched about her abandoning her son London too. I thought you said (indirectly) they were "baggage" Crystal & that's also why you were moving back to Sydney? Along with 3 (fake) new jobs you got there?

You're nothing if not predictable. Can't stay off social media when you said you were taking the week off and have to address the things we're talking about. And continue to lie & twist things so people will feel sorry for this so called "spirit led woman". If you're spirit led, are you claiming GOD told you to abandon your children & continue to f*ck up THEIR lives?!

Attachments

What’s the name of the company that gave her the free furniture? I’m looking for a couch and want to make sure I don’t buy from there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7