Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m getting the feeling that something other than scheduling a Bali trip during the school term must have happened for her lose custody of Jonny, something more serious. I might have a hunch but I’m going to have to go back through the archives when I have a minute and see if there is anything there to piece together.

(I bet the dog is living with one of the boys)

Reactions: 11
Honestly, with everything that’s going on for her, she thinks meeting Chris Lilley in her shop 100 years ago is worth highlighting as part of a big life with no regrets?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think Jane (Showpo) reads here? Someone with a burner needs to message her and that other silly witch that's paying her to help with her new build.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, with everything that’s going on for her, she thinks meeting Chris Lilley in her shop 100 years ago is worth highlighting as part of a big life with no regrets?
Honestly of all the batshit bullshit this dumb witch has posted, this is up there for me.
Fancy thinking ‘hmm I’ve lost custody of my kids again, I’ve dumped another dog, I’m probably being kicked out of my house I can’t afford without that sweet Centrelink money, I know, i’ll post a pic of me clinging for dear life to a problematic b grade celeb and remind everyone I had a business that I fucked up, ripping people off!’

good one Crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think Jane (Showpo) reads here? Someone with a burner needs to message her and that other silly witch that's paying her to help with her new build.
Showpo prob won’t care. She strikes me as a bit of a cheapskate, Loving the free labor Crystal provides for clout.

Reactions: 9
Wow, she’s lost it, something must have also gone wrong with the younger kids dad for her to just chuck it all in at Byron, not Byron and move back to Sydney.

Wonder if she will return all the free furniture? 🫠

Reactions: 6
Of course you belong there your putrid woman, he is your 9 year old son. Tonight daily Bailey bullshit excuse for abandoning her children is absolutely fucked. I have so much rage. duck I hope karma gets this witch fast.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m horrified that she would share all this detail on a PUBLIC Instagram page, where her son also follows her. How on earth will he feel seeing all of this and her response to him choosing to live with his dad? It’s so unfair and irresponsible. Not to mention her explanation that her younger child is busy and has to train a lot so she may as well move away… the lack of self awareness is actually staggering.
---
Actually it’s just horrific to watch now I’ve watched it again. She actually has no idea. Maybe she’s disassociating or something, but she is completely deluded. The whole sad “I hope no other mother has to pack up their son’s room because they are never coming back”.
Also, if she’s really in Byron for another 12 weeks, that includes the next school holidays… she could very easily have him back for a visit in the holidays if she wanted to or if it was permitted. But no doubt she’s got some big installs of contact paper bench tops or something else to attend to then.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This delusional moron will NEVER get it. YOU are the problem. Poor Crystal is destabilized. You know who else is destabilized? Your sons!!

a few days off social media? Sure!
6 months of the biggest things in her life and you guys don’t even know?
We’ll see…

Reactions: 11
Wow. There are no words really. The utter self obsession. The inability to express even an iota of sympathy to her CHILDREN. The concept of moving away instead of being with your remaining child. The grossness of putting this all online in a public forum. It’s like something from a bad TV special.

I just hope those kids will be ok.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
No mother should have to go through what I’ve gone through and pack up my child’s room.

Crystal, no mother should ever have to experience a death of a child, but losing a child because of your incompetence or lack of commitment is not the same thing. It’s not traumatic, it’s a simple decision, put your life on hold for a couple of years build a bond, create secure relationships with them. Or walk away like you are and own it, do not pretend you’re hard done by.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
so one son ‘turned around and decided not to come back’ and the other is so busy he doesn’t need his mama at *checks notes* 9 years old!!? Mmmk crystal meth, enjoy that delulu train right back to Bali.

• Haha
  • Angry
No mother should have to go through what I’ve gone through and pack up my child’s room.

Crystal, no mother should ever have to experience a death of a child, but losing a child because of your incompetence or lack of commitment is not the same thing.
A woman less than an hour from Crystal will soon have to pack up her child's room, because, yesterday, her ex-partner killed them and then himself. She doesn't seem to comprehend that there are levels to the human experience.

I'm not suggesting what Crystal is doing is easy for anyone, but this performative content around tragedy in her life is so toxic.

I couldn’t care less how difficult it is for her, this is her fault. She created this. He chose to move out because Crystal never bothered to mother him even when he was right there under the same roof. The level of emotional and psychological abuse he must have endured in her house for him, a parentified child (whom she has warped into thinking that he is responsible for her wellbeing), to have decided to leave must have been excruciating. And there she is, publicly raking him over the coals for it and intentionally trying to make him feel guilty. That performance is all ego wound, it has nothing to do with missing Jonny. That narc cares about no one but herself. She’s a horrible abusive, neglectful mother.

Guyz, she could have fought to have him stay and committed to him to be a better mum but if she fought for every single little inconsequential thing (like her son), she wouldn’t have had the energy to be able to pull off two back-to-back retreats in another country and change the lives of 13 women. 🤬 It’s a good thing those 13 strangers were more important to her than her sons are. Priorities, hey?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
You guys don’t even know how big and important the next six months are about to be for me so this is all happening for a reason. Interpretation: The kids were really just an albatross around my neck weighing me down. bleep.

The second time listening to it was even worse @Deirdre Chambers.
She’s a bleeping cancer in those children’s lives. I hope she never darkens their doors or has the opportunity to make them feel less than ever again. She deserves the worst of the absolute worst.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So the kid packed for two weeks’ school holidays in Tamworth, then said ‘please don’t make me go back to mum in Byron not Byron’.

It would be much easier to get a date in the Family Courts if parents everywhere just shrugged their shoulders about their children and ‘surrendered’ so they ‘don’t get exhausted and unable to put on retreats in Bali for strangers’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10