COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure. 👍🏻

There are plenty of people who are anti vax and covid deniers (generally speaking) and who think there is a conspiracy behind everything.
Can you please point out all the anti-vax and covid deniers on tattle? Most of what is posted about anti-vaxers/covid deniers are articles by the media. Sorry but that does not count.

Reactions: 8
Can you please point out all the anti-vax and covid deniers on tattle? Most of what is posted about anti-vaxers/covid deniers are articles by the media. Sorry but that does not count.
Read my comment where in brackets I put (generally speaking) - there have been some comments on here calling it a plandemic and saying it is not as serious as what people make it out to be.

Reactions: 1
Read my comment where in brackets I put (generally speaking) - there have been some comments on here calling it a plandemic and saying it is not as serious as what people make it out to be.
If I linked you a video to watch about how the pandemic has been in the works since mid 2019 and all the people that are behind it with all the receipt, no conspiracy theories, would you watch it?

If I linked you a video to watch about how the pandemic has been in the works since mid 2019 and all the people that are behind it with all the receipt, no conspiracy theories, would you watch it?
Believe it or not I have watched these videos, I watched a couple that @Lisdiz recommended and discussed it without all the snide remarks and comments. You’re not going to make me change my mind, nor will I make you change yours but surely conversation can be had without all the above.

Mod edit;
Keep it respectful everyone or hit ignore

Reactions: 3
Believe it or not I have watched these videos, I watched a couple that @Lisdiz recommended and discussed it without all the snide remarks and comments. You’re not going to make me change my mind, nor will I make you change yours but surely conversation can be had without all the above.
So how could you have watched these videos that debunks any claims it’s just a conspiracy theory and still think it’s a conspiracy theory

Mod edit;

It's not as serious as been made out, and it was planned all the real evidence points to that. That's not denying it. I am sure in a real pandemic everyone would know of many healthy people dying from it, as it is, I still don't know anyone who even had to go to hospital with it. Still not denying covid but yes I will say its not as bad as media and governments make out. Anyone who still believes it, is (I'm sorry) brainwashed

Mod edit;

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If the fact that McDonalds was open during lockdowns isn't enough to show you this pandemic isn't as serious as they make it out to be, NOTHING ever will.

If people were dropping like flies the last thing you'd be thinking about is a Big Mac.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is very worrying.....

It is (though I have only read the abstract), and the more studies are done the better we will understand the mechanisms behind it and susceptibility to it.

For whatever reason he clearly hates his invention with a venomous passion so whilst I won't touch his remarks with a bargepole I have no problem taking a look at something he has pointed at as long as it is written by someone without a fish in the air who has done the investigation, testing and analysis.

I'm not saying he's dishonest, just too biased to be objective - that said, I do realise I'm not qualified to be casting the first stone so I won't...

• Haha
What’s your opinion on this @Prefrontalmedialcortex , I know we were discussing around this topic the other day so just wondered if you felt any way about these developments? It’s ok if you don’t wish to answer.
I am happy to answer. Honestly I cannot comment right now as this is just an abstract - is there a link to the full article. It may not be available just yet.

Also why am I the only being tagged about my thoughts? 😅

I am happy to answer. Honestly I cannot comment right now as this is just an abstract - is there a link to the full article. It may not be available just yet.

Also why am I the only being tagged about my thoughts? 😅
I tagged you as we had a discussion about the topic just a few days ago not intentionally targeting you haha 😆

Based on the previous response about people unsure of how there are side effects in years to come , I just wanted to ask something and see what peoples responses are

so the Astra Zeneca jab and the flu jab use the same technologies based on the Adenovirusvectors ,the vaccine composition for the flu jab is reviewed each year and updated as needed based on which influenza viruses are making people sick so 2019 could have diff ingredients to 2020 or 2021

but nobody questions the flu jabs for those who need it and say oh this year is a whole new jab with ingredients that haven’t used before , I’m nervous in having it because it hasn’t been done before.

Just wondered why it’s any different to having a covid jab - ( I’m referring to AZ and not Pfizer as Pfizer is mRNA )

Reactions: 5
Based on the previous response about people unsure of how there are side effects in years to come , I just wanted to ask something and see what peoples responses are

so the Astra Zeneca jab and the flu jab use the same technologies based on the Adenovirusvectors ,the vaccine composition for the flu jab is reviewed each year and updated as needed based on which influenza viruses are making people sick so 2019 could have diff ingredients to 2020 or 2021

but nobody questions the flu jabs for those who need it and say oh this year is a whole new jab with ingredients that haven’t used before , I’m nervous in having it because it hasn’t been done before.

Just wondered why it’s any different to having a covid jab - ( I’m referring to AZ and not Pfizer as Pfizer is mRNA )
That's a good point, personally I wouldn't want the flu jab either because of my good health and general isolation from all people, I never thought about it anymore than that 🤔

Reactions: 7
In general I don’t agree with vaccine passports, definitely not domestically.

However I think I maybe am okay with them for international purposes, because I never had a problem with countries requiring certain vaccinations for entry prior to covid so I don’t see why I would have a problem with it for this particular vaccine.

I also think there is a huge distinction to be made between needing them to do normal everyday things vs going on holiday to a certain destination (don’t believe all countries require it and will accept testing or quarantine but I may be wrong.) for this reason, I voted for international use only.

I am vaccinated but I am already an anxious traveller so it does put me off in terms of worrying about having everything I need.

Is there potential that Austria won’t actually move forward with mandatory vaccines and this is just a hollow threat?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.