COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought T cells were key! even if no antibodies are picked up there could be a big enough T cell response to protect people although it takes more effort to study them .

Reactions: 10
I'm getting really fed up of the constant bullying of the unvaccinated. Constant TV and radio debates about why we're unvaxxed and how can we get them to change our minds and what's wrong with us. We must be stupid or get information from Facebook.

I'm not vaxxed because I don't want it. I don't take any medication that I don't need. I'm also still breastfeeding my son. I shouldn't have to be subjected to people calling me stupid on a daily basis because I've made a decision not to take a medication.

I've also definitely had covid now. I suspected I had it right at the beginning of the pandemic but recently got a positive test after having some symptoms. So there is absolutely no point of me taking a vax when I know my body can and has fought off covid.,

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought T cells were key! even if no antibodies are picked up there could be a big enough T cell response to protect people although it takes more effort to study them .
They are but there are people who do not develop an immune response/immune memory which would enable the body to fight off a re infection.

How come sleepy Joe didn’t catch it
The Trump hate is still real for some, now he is apparently some germaphobe not heard that before, all the germaphobes I know would be having a few masks on and no handshaking and certainly would not have been doing huge rallies, Doesn't seem like Trump to me

Reactions: 5
They are but there are people who do not develop an immune response/immune memory which would enable the body to fight off a re infection.
I know that but the Isreali claims are a bit premature either way as there's not enough data on the NV and Pfizer vaccine, it will be based on the older strains .

The Trump hate is still real for some, now he is apparently some germaphobe not heard that before, all the germaphobes I know would be having a few masks on and no handshaking and certainly would not have been doing huge rallies, Doesn't seem like Trump to me
Who knows he was desperate for re-election ? but it's strange that nobody in the studio caught it yet the Whitehouse event was a superspreader ?

Reactions: 3
I know that but the Isreali claims are a bit premature either way as there's not enough data on the NV and Pfizer vaccine, it will be based on the older strains .
I was generally speaking. I do think more time is needed to see the bigger picture regarding the latest strain and to see what the general consensus is from scientists worldwide.

Reactions: 1
There’s no rhyme or reason why some get it and some don’. My 88 MiL, very underweight, hospitalised 3 times before vaccines started, and a 2 week stay in a care home, not a sniff of covid! And the last time she was in with pneumonia, with only 1 lung!
Think the scientists need to study her she’s indestructible 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
General consenus is it's bad ( going by SAGE minutes ) and African hospital/case data ...but it could also have little impact in the UK as their cases have been high for months it may even have originated here , time will tell.

There’s no rhyme or reason why some get it and some don’. My 88 MiL, very underweight, hospitalised 3 times before vaccines started, and a 2 week stay in a care home, not a sniff of covid! And the last time she was in with pneumonia, with only 1 lung!
Think the scientists need to study her she’s indestructible 😜
The oldies are made of stern stuff ,I think it's to do with getting their hands dirty and exposed to nature when they were young no zoflora and hiding from germs back then .

It’s official I hope that’s the cause of the massive spike and it’s manageable

Disgraceful Young kids will be refused entry at the school door if they’re not wearing a mask and schools are protected 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I wonder what would happen if a large section of those with the noose hanging over them decided to hand in their notice now instead of waiting the 3 months give the gov a taste of their own medicine :sneaky: but I'm sure a lot of them are in it for more than the money .unlike the gov :rolleyes:
I suggested a career change (in other words - tell the manager to go and fck themselves). But this person is amazing at their job, works overtime with no pay just for the love of the job, and the service users love them. It's a crying shame, really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I suggested a career change (in other words - tell the manager to go and fck themselves). But this person is amazing at their job, works overtime with no pay just for the love of the job, and the service users love them. It's a crying shame, really is.
Those type of people are hard to find the Gov don’t see it the only people will lose out are those they care for it’s terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.