COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I have before I trust the science and research behind the vaccines. This is just how I feel and there are many who feel the same and there are many who don’t.

That was a handful of people not recommending it. There are a lot more professionals who are recommending it and taking it themselves. I‘ve spoken at length as to why I am comfortable with it.
I must have missed the post where you have stated why you are comfortable with it. I am not trying to be argumentative.
I think I am fascinated because we are at opposite sides of the spectrum. You always seem the most reasonable and respectful about that fact, which I appreciate.

Reactions: 5
As I have before I trust the science and research behind the vaccines. This is just how I feel and there are many who feel the same and there are many who don’t.
but there hasn’t been any research on the long term effects of the booster? You are the research.
You didn’t answer my other question, would you get a fourth booster if you had a bad reaction to the 3rd shot?

Reactions: 5
I must have missed the post where you have stated why you are comfortable with it. I am not trying to be argumentative.
I think I am fascinated because we are at opposite sides of the spectrum. You always seem the most reasonable and respectful about that fact, which I appreciate.
I’ve previously mentioned about my worries regarding Covid-19, especially how it has affected me when I fall under the young/healthy category and the least likely to be affected, yet I was. I’ve also read at great length the science and technology behind the vaccine, spoken to professionals in the field (family and friends) and all of this combined contributed to my decisions.

but there hasn’t been any research on the long term effects of the booster? You are the research.
You didn’t answer my other question, would you get a fourth booster if you had a bad reaction to the 3rd shot?
I don’t see it like that, that I am the research. What are you classing as a bad reaction?

Reactions: 1
I’ve previously mentioned about my worries regarding Covid-19, especially how it has affected me when I fall under the young/healthy category and the least likely to be affected, yet I was. I’ve also read at great length the science and technology behind the vaccine, spoken to professionals in the field (family and friends) and all of this combined contributed to my decisions.

I don’t see it like that, that I am the research. What are you classing as a bad reaction?
There have been a lot of people reporting chest pains and needing hospital visits after the booster. This is only in the first week after having it so it’s still unknown what the long term effects could be for people with these reactions. If you were to have chest pains and need to go to the hospital due to having the booster would it change your mind in any way about having so many shots in a short space of time?

Reactions: 1

Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction to covid. I haven’t followed all you have posted, so this is new information to me. I am going to assume you were infected before the vaccine? There’s so much posted on here daily and all covid threads it’s hard to keep track of everything. Plus sometimes you need a MH break. But thank you for responding.

There have been a lot of people reporting chest pains and needing hospital visits after the booster. This is only in the first week after having it so it’s still unknown what the long term effects could be for people with these reactions. If you were to have chest pains and need to go to the hospital due to having the booster would it change your mind in any way about having so many shots in a short space of time?
I don’t know how to answer this question as it would depend on advice from the doctor and on my personal circumstance if that were to happen.

Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction to covid. I haven’t followed all you have posted, so this is new information to me. I am going to assume you were infected before the vaccine? There’s so much posted on here daily and all covid threads it’s hard to keep track of everything. Plus sometimes you need a MH break. But thank you for responding.
Thank you, yes this happened in December 2020, a couple of weeks after the vaccine rollout started. These threads do move incredibly quickly! Hope I’ve answered all the questions. Vaccine Q&A. 😁

Reactions: 2
This is very worrying.....

There's obviously concerns around this you can tell by the way they're trying to get round it people won't neccessarily know they have heart damage until they suddenly drop dead it shouldn't be taken lightly if there are red flags at this early stage ,especially involving one of the major organs.

Reactions: 11
This is very worrying.....

I need to back off from this tit show
. when you post real Drs, scientists etc saying the bad side of these vaccines, no one but those who already know, see it , they won't even look at it, but media "anonymous sources" printed articles about those in hospitals due to being unvaccinated and they believe it.

Brainwashed totally utterly brainwashed, don't have an original thought in their head. within moments of vaccination they feel dreadful and mentioned it to the GP, GP says ,don't know but we know its not the vaccine.. OK doc, shove another in. ( my neighbour)

I feel that these people who won't/can't see what is going on will be the % who will never see it. So much stuff out there about Fauci crimes and Gates dishonesty as well as our own governments' having shares in pharma, but they trust these people over a Dr or scientist with nothing to gain and everything to lose.

1637493745097.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Agree they won’t ever see it. Just be glad that you and I can think for ourselves and remember that being on the right side of history often means being on the wrong side of the present day. They can call us antivaxxers and covid deniers but I’d rather be sceptical of a vaccine and a pandemic than be a fascist.

732ECD79-DFF9-4D8A-A2C3-ED3C66BDCFFA.jpeg

5D743EAC-C01B-4399-857E-EFAB334FE55F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it’s okay to label people brainwashed, fascists etc. because they choose to take the vaccine and believe what they do…but not okay to label people anti vax or covid deniers? 🧐

Neither side is angelic and a lot is being said regardless of what you believe.

Reactions: 9
So it’s okay to label people brainwashed, fascists etc. because they choose to take the vaccine and believe what they do…but not okay to label people anti vax or covid deniers? 🧐

If you are for vaccine passports then yes, you are a fascist. What did you vote for in the poll?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"at least those people persecuted before us had other countries to escape too, but when the same thing is happening all around the world"

Some of my family fled Austria when the persecution of Jews first started.
WTF would have happened to them had every country been doing the same things?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You can label me anti-vax as often as you like. I'm antivax and never denied it but I've never denied covid. nor has anyone else here. Most of the others here are not anti-vax, its one vaccine they don't want.

Reactions: 17
You can label me anti-vax as often as you like. I'm antivax and never denied it but I've never denied covid. nor has anyone else here. Most of the others here are not anti-vax, its one vaccine they don't want.
Me being one of them, I have had many vaccines. I have 2 daughters that are up to date with their immunisations but apparently I am an anti vaxxer for not wanting a covid vaccine. People can talk about the science and research all they want, I really don’t give a tit. It’s pretty clear now that there is a bigger agenda than ‘stopping the spread’ and if you can’t see that by this point then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ and if you are for vaccine passports then you are a dangerous person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I guess I know the answer to that then.
Sure. 👍🏻

There are plenty of people who are anti vax and covid deniers (generally speaking) and who think there is a conspiracy behind everything.

Reactions: 2
With all this 'anti-vax' talk I think this is a good time for the return of the pie analogy.

I like pie. I do not like pigeon pie. I am not anti-pie, I am anti-pigeon pie.

If a concept so simple evades you, please go back to school. It's never too late.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.